Romney impersonated a police officer

Yet another source stating there was a uniform, and, that it was not a Halloween prank.

Classmates: Mitt Romney Impersonated Police Officer In High School And College

Add the story bout his current staff of doing the same thing and you get a really frightening trend.

Unless, you're a head-in-the-sand rw.

I believe it is much worse than HIS. Some of these folks REALLY do not see anything wrong with impersonating a police officer and pulling over other citizens.

This is a stunning revelation. Our country has obviously spawned a previously unknown segment that has no morals. I wonder WHERE exactly do they draw the line? Just how fucked up did Mitten's behavior have to be before they turn away from him? Does it extend to false imprisonment?...Rape? Murder? Because THAT is the usual MO for people that impersonate cops and pull people over.

This thread is quite revealing. I for one am glad that the "truth" about some of you people is finally coming out. It brings some other positions held by these zombies into focus and makes them more fathomable. A lot of what these so called "people" say is put into context. This has been and will continue to be a most interesting and illuminating thread. This one's a keeper.

Last edited:
Again, the sources I've read say there was a uniform.

Where does it say there was not a uniform?

where does BD's eye witness say there WAS one? Or did she just forget to mention it along with the hat, badge and siren she remembered? :rolleyes:

Read the first link again as well as the second link I posted.

For your reading pleasure, here's both of them.

...laid out on his bed was a Michigan State Trooper’s uniform.”...
The National Memo » Did Young Mitt Romney Impersonate A Police Officer? Another Witness Says Yes

and

...the future Massachusetts Governor confessed to a habit of dressing up in a Michigan State Police uniform...
Report: Mitt Romney impersonated police officer as part of high school prank - VOTE AZ 2012

show me where it says anyone actually SAW him WEAR a uniform, and impersonate a cop.

Yet another source stating there was a uniform, and, that it was not a Halloween prank.

Add the story bout his current staff of doing the same thing and you get a really frightening trend.

I believe it is much worse than HIS. Some of these folks REALLY do not see anything wrong with impersonating a police officer and pulling over other citizens.

This is a stunning revelation. Our country has obviously spawned a previously unknown segment that has no morals. I wonder WHERE exactly do they draw the line? Just how fucked up did Mitten's behavior have to be before they turn away from him? Does it extend to false imprisonment?...Rape? Murder? Because THAT is the usual MO for people that impersonate cops and pull people over.

This thread is quite revealing.

yes, it has revealed what a partisan hack and liar you are.

The National Memo » Did Young Mitt Romney Impersonate A Police Officer? Another Witness Says Yes

Yes, I know; /yawn - who cares. Y'all know the drill.

So recalls Robin Madden, who had also just arrived as a freshman, the startling incident began when Romney called him and two or three other residents into his room, saying, “Come up, I want to show you something.” When they entered Romney’s room, “and laid out on his bed was a Michigan State Trooper’s uniform.”

Madden, a native Texan who graduated from Stanford in 1970 and went on to become a successful television producer and writer, has never forgotten that strange moment, which he has recounted to friends over the years as he observed his former classmate’s political ascent. The National Memo learned of the incident from a longtime Madden friend to whom he had mentioned it years ago.

Said Madden in a recent interview, “He told us that he had gotten the uniform from his father,” George Romney, then the Governor of Michigan, whose security detail was staffed by uniformed troopers. “He told us that he was using it to pull over drivers on the road. He also had a red flashing light that he would attach to the top of his white Rambler.”

In Madden’s recollection, confirmed by his wife Susan, who also attended Stanford during those years, “we thought it was all pretty weird. We all thought, ‘Wow, that’s pretty creepy.’ And after that, we didn’t have much interaction with him,” although both Madden and Romney were prep school boys living in the same dorm, called Rinconada.

Other eyewitnesses have previously recalled Romney’s alleged use of a police or trooper uniform in pranks during his high school years at the exclusive Cranbrook School in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan.

Oh, sweet, sweet desperation. This has been an incredible week to be a conservative and sure has energized the GOP base going into the 2012 presidential election.

I can't even begin to explain the utter joy and happiness seeing Ed Shultz and Rachel Maddow cry on live television brought to me.

There is one person, and his wife, that are putting this story out reported by one website. Brought to you by the same hypocrites that brought us Prescott Bush Nazi connections brings us obscure and outrageous claims made by people that Romney may have known in college.

BTW at least Romney released his college transcripts.

Last edited:

This thread is quite revealing.

yes, it has revealed what a partisan hack and liar you are.

Sure...sociopath Whatever you say.

This thread is quite revealing. I for one am glad that the "truth" about some of you people is finally coming out. It brings some other positions held by these zombies into focus and makes them more fathomable. A lot of what these so called "people" say is put into context. This has been and will continue to be a most interesting and illuminating thread. This one's a keeper.

The only thing revealing about this thread is the true extent of the hypocrisy and pure anguish of the left.

Again, two people have made these allegations and you blindly believe it because the polls are sinking, you can't keep harping on the dog on the roof, your anti-depressants aren't working, a historical election was held in a traditionally blue state where the Democrats' entire agenda was rejected--you and your ilk are pathetic.

These are the same classless people that made disgusting attacks on Romney's religion and family past connections to the Mormon Church.

Hypocrisy on display.

I actually do see something wrong with impersonating a LEO.... what I haven't seen is any fucking evidence that Romney did it. Your hysterical hyperbole is not evidence, Diaper Boy.

"Truth? You can't handle the truth."

I actually do see something wrong with impersonating a LEO.... what I haven't seen is any fucking evidence that Romney did it. Your hysterical hyperbole is not evidence, Diaper Boy.

Of course it's true, it's being reported by NationalMemo.com, which as we all know is a sterling news outlet, completely objective and non-partisan in every meaning of the word.

LEO? I don't feel hysterical. Ah.. but you being the board know it all should know.

I agree that at this point there has been no iron clad evidense. I'm still working on the "what if" theory. What I find interesting and troubling is the opinion of some that if true these allegations mean nothing. Mean Nothing? Just what exactly does it take to get the attention of these cretens? Is thier hate for Obama so entrenched that there is absolutely NOTHING Romney could have done in his past that is beyond the pale?

If I was a Romney supporter I would be disgusted and start working on a plan "B". Whether Obama is defeated or not is irrelevant. What is important is that if he be replaced it be with someone better. For some inexplainable reason THAT does not seem to be a concern. Some people REALLY believe that ANYBODY is better than re-electing Obama. That position is certifiably insane. Sure... let's find a better man and elect him.. Must this replacement be a sociopath? Really? We couldn't find anyone better? Ya..if Mittens did what is claimed by this OP he is a sociopath. For those of you that don't know.. THAT is a BAD thing!

Hyperbole? Suggesting we can do better than a sociopath is "Hyperbole". Seriously? What is this? ... the fucking Twilight Zone?

The only thing revealing about this thread is the true extent of the hypocrisy and pure anguish of the left.

Again, two people have made these allegations and you blindly believe it because the polls are sinking, you can't keep harping on the dog on the roof, your anti-depressants aren't working, a historical election was held in a traditionally blue state where the Democrats' entire agenda was rejected--you and your ilk are pathetic.

These are the same classless people that made disgusting attacks on Romney's religion and family past connections to the Mormon Church.

Hypocrisy on display.

Pretty funny isn't it, Obama involved with a racist religious leader, Obama throws the guy under the bus, Romney is a Mormon, he Reaffirms his beliefs and they attack the guy with no conviction. Romney has a Law enforcement uniform, two people say he had one, Obama admits to drug abuse and owning the uniform is worse than drug abuse, go figure.

WTF is wrong with you? Pulling someone over impersonating a cop is a crime against another human being.

Would you stop for a POS '63 White Rambler (what Romney drove), thinking it was a police officer?

Probably.

Next.... ?

Hypocrisy on display.

Pretty funny isn't it, Obama involved with a racist religious leader, Obama throws the guy under the bus, Romney is a Mormon, he Reaffirms his beliefs and they attack the guy with no conviction. Romney has a Law enforcement uniform, two people say he had one, Obama admits to drug abuse and owning the uniform is worse than drug abuse, go figure.

If he used it to pull people over then YES it is much more of a crime than someone's recreational drug use. The fact that you do not get that is very troubling ...and revealing.

Ok, this is just creepy:

When Mitt Romney was a college freshman, he told fellow residents of his Stanford University dormitory that he sometimes disguised himself as a police officer – a crime in many states, including Michigan and California, where he then lived. And he had the uniform on display as proof.

So recalls Robin Madden, who had also just arrived as a freshman, the startling incident began when Romney called him and two or three other residents into his room, saying, “Come up, I want to show you something.” When they entered Romney’s room, “and laid out on his bed was a Michigan State Trooper’s uniform.”​

The funny thing (odd, not haha) is that if Romney liked wearing uniforms so much the country was more than happy to legitimately issue him one at the time and he didn't take them up on it. In fact, he seems to have gone out of his way not to, as did his father and his sons. It isn't a Mormon thing ---there are plenty of them in the military. For some reason though, the Romneys, despite claiming to be uber-patriots who fervently support all of America's wars, choose not to join up. It's a little bit odd.

And it's more than a little bit odd that young Mitt liked to parade around in a cop costume and scare his female classmates in high school, and then took the uniform with him to college. Considering that police uniforms carry with them automatic authority that make people submit in ways they normally wouldn't, you can't help but wonder what he did with it.

See also: The empty boys

Hullabaloo

Bottom of the barrel stuff. Sad, actually.
Is it below "Obama ate dog as a kid"?

If he used it to pull people over then YES it is much more of a crime than someone's recreational drug use. The fact that you do not get that is very troubling ...and revealing.

What idiot would stop for a '63 Rambler with a teen driving it ?

You ??

Probably....

Next..... ???

This is not something that can be brushed off with no explaination. It needs to be vetted immediately for truth. If the "witnesses" are lying that needs to be exposed in fairness to Romney. If this report holds up it is serious and demands an explaination.

Yea.... because that's what happened with Obama and all the hinky claims that came out about him.... funny how when it's a Republican we suddenly need to investigate, when any claims about Obama's past were dismissed as 'bullshit'. You have no intellectual honesty, Diaper Boy.
Are you claiming that charges that Obama went to a madrassas weren't investigated?

Are you claiming that charges that Obama wasn't born in the U.S. weren't investigated?

Of course, you'll ignore this post. :lol:

then you people take as fact the stories about Obama Chooming

O.M.G., it's in his book, he wrote about it.........oh and sometimes he even had a little "Blow". He had a Choom Gang. It how he played in those days. :)

how do you know ?

did you read the book?

I didnt and I dont fucking care if he smoked pot.

The only reason you know anything in his book is because some right wing hack tried to pretend it was the end of the world.

You would believe anything they told you about Obama as long as you saw it as bad.

You NOW (you would not have 4 months ago) see Robmoney as a fucking saint.

You people are transparent and have no moral code

I suggest that you get Obama's book and read it. I do believe it was against the law to use the dope he admitted using. Then again, why do I bother.

LEO? I don't feel hysterical. Ah.. but you being the board know it all should know.

I agree that at this point there has been no iron clad evidense. I'm still working on the "what if" theory. What I find interesting and troubling is the opinion of some that if true these allegations mean nothing. Mean Nothing? Just what exactly does it take to get the attention of these cretens? Is thier hate for Obama so entrenched that there is absolutely NOTHING Romney could have done in his past that is beyond the pale?

If I was a Romney supporter I would be disgusted and start working on a plan "B". Whether Obama is defeated or not is irrelevant. What is important is that if he be replaced it be with someone better. For some inexplainable reason THAT does not seem to be a concern. Some people REALLY believe that ANYBODY is better than re-electing Obama. That position is certifiably insane. Sure... let's find a better man and elect him.. Must this replacement be a sociopath? Really? We couldn't find anyone better? Ya..if Mittens did what is claimed by this OP he is a sociopath. For those of you that don't know.. THAT is a BAD thing!

Hyperbole? Suggesting we can do better than a sociopath is "Hyperbole". Seriously? What is this? ... the fucking Twilight Zone?

What a lie, if you were a Romney supporter? You are an Obama supporter and he admits to drug abuse, to what you call a victimless crime, and all is good.

You are a pure hypocrite. As far as replacing Obama with some one better, I still believe Romney will be better than Obama for our country.

Obama is a narcissist, almost a sociopath. He has some real issues with questioning his authority and exhibits forms of paranoia, maybe it was from his drug abuse.

Are you claiming that charges that Obama went to a madrassas weren't investigated?

Are you claiming that charges that Obama wasn't born in the U.S. weren't investigated?

Of course, you'll ignore this post. :lol:[/QUOTE]

How does Obama's ass taste?

Forum List

Back