Romney-Obama Debate Thread

Exactly.

He says Obama wants MORE teachers. It's time to "CUT BACK".

Proof positive, right out of this own mouth.

So Obama's take is hiring more teachers is more important than accountability for those who are already teaching. Got it.

Put another way, they've obstructed.

This is the empty well you're drilling when you say Obama has been divisive.

They obstructed BECAUSE that's what they were sent to DC to do BECAUSE of Obama's first two years.

Partisan liberals and Democrats don't seem to understand that Obama has been as divisive as Bush was.

Well, there goes your argument about Obama being "divisive" if that was your argument.

If the polls are to be believed, those who gave the GOP this victory are now shunning the GOP this year.

Can you please explain your logic that because the Republicans were obstinate in 11 & 12, Obama wasn't divisive in 09 & 10?

Thanks.

How will you will work together with Congress?

Obama: I'll take ideas from anyone... LIAR!!! He'll circumvent Congress and make Executive Orders!

a "tell" that mitt is losing is all the faces he has made. Grimacing, sighing, smirking, shaking his head

but, then no hard facts to back his words.

But mitt has not done a really bad job. Just not good enough.

Like, even though he has been gone from mass for many years, he's taking credit for their schools. Now he's just rambling nonsense.

again...if romney believes vouchers are the answer for schools...did he do that in massachusetts?

shhhh. Dont talk dont smell

A "tell" that mitt is losing is all the faces he has made. Grimacing, sighing, smirking, shaking his head

BUT, then no hard facts to back his words.

Like, even though he has been gone from Mass for many years, he's taking credit for their schools. Now he's just rambling nonsense.

Romney owned Obama, but feel free to spin away.

I give this debate to Romney. I think he's a clear winner. However the whole debate has been a bit slow and ramblely, no wow moments, or a-ha moments, no big flops... I don't think it's been anything anyone will be discussing past tomorrow.

Slight win for Governor Romney in my book. I didn't watch the TV during the debate (my desk is oriented to point away from the television so I don't get distracted by Breaking Bad) but it sounded pretty even.

Obama did what he had to do; he had a checklist of points to make. He made them.

Romney ran to the middle so hard that he may have gotten a few votes. If the base decides to support this guy after that, he may have won tonight's contest. I think the base has nowhere to go though so they will.

A "tell" that mitt is losing is all the faces he has made. Grimacing, sighing, smirking, shaking his head

BUT, then no hard facts to back his words.

Like, even though he has been gone from Mass for many years, he's taking credit for their schools. Now he's just rambling nonsense.

Again...if Romney believes vouchers are the answer for schools...did he do that in Massachusetts?

Good question did they have a parent auth. Plan to close schools and move their kids?

Obama just let a stinker..looks real pussified in his closing statements

Last edited:

Forum List

Back