Romney Predicted The Failures of Today

This is the second most astounding thing in the universe!

Romney...2007....predicts exactly what is happening in the Middle East and Africa today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_t-YCnZKg8

This man could have been your President.

The first most astounding thing?

Supposedly sentient Americans actually re-elected the failure...and they are responsible for the chaos in the word today.

Of course he predicted it. So did I. He/I knew the GOP were going to obstruct Obama and slow the economic recovery and so Romney had pretty good inside information as to why Obama might not be as successful as he could have been if the GOP didn't try screwing him at every turn.

Oh, and that was actually an argument the GOP tried to make in 2012. They said, "you know, the congress and house won't act like little fucking bitches if I'm president".

No Mitt, but you would go along with those bitches and that's even worse.

The fact remains that it was the Iraqis decision to not give US Troops immunity, as your link correctly concludes. President Obama kept negotiations open until the very last minute hoping they would change their minds too. No president would allow our troops to be deployed under those conditions.

No, the fact that remains is that you originally claimed that Bush could not get an agreement that would allow any US troops in Iraq after 2008.

The Bush agreement kept troop there until 2012- giving the community organizer three years to get it done.

Three years.

I proved that you were wrong..and now you are still trying to shield this failure in the White House, no doubt because his being a failure is an indictment of every Obama voter.

Nope. "Neither Bush nor Obama could get the Iraqis to agree to give our troop immunity to Iraq laws. Neither one would have left our troops there under those terms." was my first post on the subject. (#45)

Furthermore my next post on the subject was (#51)"President Bush wasn't able to get the Iraqi Government to agree to give US troops immunity from Iraqi laws past 2011. So he signed the agreement to have all our troops out by the end of 2011. Ultimately the onus fall on the Iraqis themselves for not agreeing to the Presidents terms.

I'll be waiting for your apology.

Did Bush get an agreement to allow American troops in Iraq beyond 2008?

This may help you with your answer:
"In one of his final acts in office, President Bush in December of 2008 had signed a Status of Forces Agreement (SOFA) with the Iraqi government that set the clock ticking on ending the war he’d launched in March of 2003. The SOFA provided a legal basis for the presence of U.S. forces in Iraq after the United Nations Security Council mandate for the occupation mission expired at the end of 2008. But it required that all U.S. forces be gone from Iraq by January 1, 2012, unless the Iraqi government was willing to negotiate a new agreement that would extend their mandate."
Iraq?s Government, Not Obama, Called Time on the U.S. Troop Presence | TIME.com

Romney...2007....predicts exactly what is happening in the Middle East and Africa today.

Supposedly sentient Americans actually re-elected the failure...and they are responsible for the chaos in the word today.

Of course he predicted it. So did I. He/I knew the GOP were going to obstruct Obama and slow the economic recovery and so Romney had pretty good inside information as to why Obama might not be as successful as he could have been if the GOP didn't try screwing him at every turn.

Oh, and that was actually an argument the GOP tried to make in 2012. They said, "you know, the congress and house won't act like little fucking bitches if I'm president".

"...the GOP were going to obstruct Obama and slow the economic recovery..."

Bush left office in 2008.....When Obama took the office, which branches of government did the GOP control, sealybonobo?

Since you know nothing....here's a hint: The GOP control was the equivalent of your knowledge quotient.

I see the problem. Republican leaders made that proclamation/prediction/goal on inauguration day, doesn't mean it really happened.

Unfortunately for the nation....it did really happen.

Opinion is subjective.

Remember the Iraq war was going horribly almost right from the start and the media wasn't reporting it and the democrats were giving Bush/Rumsfeld time to figure things out and it just kept getting worse and worse.

Remember Rummy said, "you go to war with the army you have not the one you wish you had"? That was 2003.

How long did Bush stay the course?

Iraq War troop surge of 2007 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

2007? Can you imagine if Obama lied us into a war and was losing that war for 4 years?

speaking of outstanding predictions ...

'ROMNEY WILL WIN' - Fox Nation

:lol:

"...the GOP were going to obstruct Obama and slow the economic recovery..."

Bush left office in 2008.....When Obama took the office, which branches of government did the GOP control, sealybonobo?

Since you know nothing....here's a hint: The GOP control was the equivalent of your knowledge quotient.

Let me show you what you don't know 3 Charts Explain Why Democrats Went Nuclear on the Filibuster | Mother Jones

No, the fact that remains is that you originally claimed that Bush could not get an agreement that would allow any US troops in Iraq after 2008.

The Bush agreement kept troop there until 2012- giving the community organizer three years to get it done.

Three years.

I proved that you were wrong..and now you are still trying to shield this failure in the White House, no doubt because his being a failure is an indictment of every Obama voter.

Nope. "Neither Bush nor Obama could get the Iraqis to agree to give our troop immunity to Iraq laws. Neither one would have left our troops there under those terms." was my first post on the subject. (#45)

Furthermore my next post on the subject was (#51)"President Bush wasn't able to get the Iraqi Government to agree to give US troops immunity from Iraqi laws past 2011. So he signed the agreement to have all our troops out by the end of 2011. Ultimately the onus fall on the Iraqis themselves for not agreeing to the Presidents terms.

"Nope. "Neither Bush nor Obama could get the Iraqis to agree to give our troop immunity to Iraq laws."

Now you have identified yourself as a low-life.

The question was simply where American troops would be permitted beyond Bush's term....and, in fact, well into Obama's.

Scummy of you to attempt to change the discussion as though that was what it was from the start.

But then, what can one expect from an Obama supporter.

Nope. I identified you as the unrepentant liar that you are. I never claimed that Bush could not get an agreement that would allow any US troops in Iraq after 2008.

Three years.

Did Bush get an agreement to allow American troops in Iraq beyond 2008?

This may help you with your answer:
"In one of his final acts in office, President Bush in December of 2008 had signed a Status of Forces Agreement (SOFA) with the Iraqi government that set the clock ticking on ending the war he’d launched in March of 2003. The SOFA provided a legal basis for the presence of U.S. forces in Iraq after the United Nations Security Council mandate for the occupation mission expired at the end of 2008. But it required that all U.S. forces be gone from Iraq by January 1, 2012, unless the Iraqi government was willing to negotiate a new agreement that would extend their mandate."
Iraq?s Government, Not Obama, Called Time on the U.S. Troop Presence | TIME.com

Why? As I just explained to you in post #51

"President Bush wasn't able to get the Iraqi Government to agree to give US troops immunity from Iraqi laws past 2011. So he signed the agreement to have all our troops out by the end of 2011. Ultimately the onus fall on the Iraqis themselves for not agreeing to the Presidents terms."

Who's choice was it to not allow our troops immunity after 2011? Hint, it wasn't the US president.

Unfortunately for the nation....it did really happen.

Opinion is subjective.

Remember the Iraq war was going horribly almost right from the start and the media wasn't reporting it and the democrats were giving Bush/Rumsfeld time to figure things out and it just kept getting worse and worse.

Remember Rummy said, "you go to war with the army you have not the one you wish you had"? That was 2003.

How long did Bush stay the course?

Iraq War troop surge of 2007 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

2007? Can you imagine if Obama lied us into a war and was losing that war for 4 years?

Republicans would have called for impeachment on 9-12-2001 if Obama had been President on 9-11-2001. They would never stand behind him for any reason. But then again he is a lot smarter than President Bush, so it is likely he would have been able to stop the attacks before they started.

Who questioned the election result?

Not I......

The question at issue was your fallacious claim that Obama hasn't failed.

Clearly I proved he did.....and therefore, so have you.

The disingenuous post is your attempt to dance away from your failure.

Try to be both more accurate, and more honest, in the future.

If Obama failed, he wouldn't have won re-election.

Argument fail.

You guys have been making the same "Oh My God There's A NEgro in the White HOuse" litany for the last six years and no one is buying it.

Romney didn't just predict losers he created them through Bain Capital.

Romney didn't just predict losers he created them through Bain Capital.

"The companies Bain Capital funded under Romney have created tens of thousands of jobs using any measure."
How Many Jobs Did Romney Create at Bain? ? The American Magazine

So, what have we learned?

That the greatest President in the last 100 years was correct:
'It isn't so much that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so many things that aren't so.'
Ronald Reagan —

Not I......

If Obama failed, he wouldn't have won re-election.

Argument fail.

You guys have been making the same "Oh My God There's A NEgro in the White HOuse" litany for the last six years and no one is buying it.

ErroneousJoe, once again, using the 'throw everything against the wall, see if any of it sticks' approach.

Oh for heaven's sake. Are you all actually thinking of running that nerdy, notebooks full of women, loser yet again?

[
ErroneousJoe, once again, using the 'throw everything against the wall, see if any of it sticks' approach.

No, you see, "throwing everything against the wall" is constantly reposting the same list of "I hate Obama" factoids and not having a real debate.

If you were to come to me and say, "Hey, we could be doing this a lot better, and Obama isn't the guy to get it done." We might have a discussion.

INstead, you guys came and said, "You are going to vote for this Weird Mormon Robot who espouses the same disastrous policies that brought the country to its knees in 2008, and you'd better like it!"

Well, sorry, I remember how bad 2008 fucked up my life, and I really hate Mormons with a passion that could blot out stars. So that wasn't a good argument.

A really liberal friend of mine put up a good post. "Democrats: We might not be perfect, but they're Crazy!!!"

Spot on.

Oh for heaven's sake. Are you all actually thinking of running that nerdy, notebooks full of women, loser yet again?

The polls indicate that not all Americans are as dense as you are, and many are having buyer's remorse about their choice in voting for the failure in the White House.

Don't you agree?

The polls indicate that not all Americans are as dense as you are, and many are having buyer's remorse about their choice in voting for the failure in the White House.

Don't you agree?

These would be the same polling companies that insisted up and down Romney was leading up until the week before the election when they all changed their tune.

"...he hasn't [proven to be a failure]."

Really....why do you make it so simple to prove you wrong???

Tell you what....since everyone in the world can see his failure in foreign policy decisions....I'll provide the domestic ones.

Then, after you lick your wounds, you can let me know if you would like the same for foreign policy failures.

Your move.

White flag?

Why bother. Frankly, watching you spew your Obama Derangement Syndrome is just kind of sad.

Here's the thing, you can cherry pick facts all day, but here's the measure of how Obama's done.

ROMNEY LOST!!!!!

You can spew about how many people are on food stamps or whatever, but the point was, you guys put up a Weird Mormon Robot, and the people said, "mehhhhhh, no thanks."

Not I......

you are asking the impossible from a D-Rat, if they were more honest, their lips would fall off their face. :lmao:

Forum List

Back