Romney puts out new ad slamming Obama's "You didn't build that!" It's great!

Truthmatters, now you see why I dont argue with them, every argument comes back to

"Obama is Black, we dont want a Black Democrat as Prez"

"We know there is not a single reason for our position, we know it is entirely and completely about race, we just dont know why you dumb liberals cant figure that out"

their callousness and lies must be adressed.

This country was meant to be MORE than a bottom line country for the few.

hell that is why we sought independence.

so many just pretend business is the god of all.

Caplitalism is a tool to democracy.

NOT the other way arround

The government doesn't even believe that infrastructure builds business.

We have places in the country with crumbling infrastructure, the streetlights have been turned off because there is no money to keep them on. The roads are in disrepair and full of potholes.

Does the government fix these things? No. They declare the area an enterprise zone and ask businesses to move in and start supporting the government to get the money from business to fix these things.

Business supports government, not the other way around. Without government a business would do just fine. People would still find a way to your door. They will buy your pottery, your pies, tamales, or wood carvings. They might pay in some very pretty and valuable seashells, but you would be paid. Without business to support government, the government itself would collapse as Greece did. Haiti can't get a stable government, not because it lacks government, they have plenty of government, but they have no one who wants to be in business, doesn't know how, isn't motivated, doesn't want to take a risk.

That ad is a flat out lie. Anyone who would engineer such a deception should be nowhere near the Oval Office.

Definitely not something I am good at but I will pull the sound clips out of both videos so they can be listened to one directly after other and I think it will be clear this not misleading. It is a flat out lie. Romney is not fit for office.

The very people who helped cause this mess are running the show right now.

Unfortunately their policies ain't done jack for the country.

The shyster in Chief is just that. A Shyster.

The government doesn't even believe that infrastructure builds business.

We have places in the country with crumbling infrastructure, the streetlights have been turned off because there is no money to keep them on. The roads are in disrepair and full of potholes.

Does the government fix these things? No. They declare the area an enterprise zone and ask businesses to move in and start supporting the government to get the money from business to fix these things.

Business supports government, not the other way around. Without government a business would do just fine. People would still find a way to your door. They will buy your pottery, your pies, tamales, or wood carvings. They might pay in some very pretty and valuable seashells, but you would be paid. Without business to support government, the government itself would collapse as Greece did. Haiti can't get a stable government, not because it lacks government, they have plenty of government, but they have no one who wants to be in business, doesn't know how, isn't motivated, doesn't want to take a risk.

thank the republican party and their Grover pledge

That ad is a flat out lie. Anyone who would engineer such a deception should be nowhere near the Oval Office.

Definitely not something I am good at but I will pull the sound clips out of both videos so they can be listened to one directly after other and I think it will be clear this not misleading. It is a flat out lie. Romney is not fit for office.

Lies are all they have left

wolf-success-gop.jpg

The very people who helped cause this mess are running the show right now.

Unfortunately their policies ain't done jack for the country.

The shyster in Chief is just that. A Shyster.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6bmEv2-rFA]President Bush's speech on the financial crisis 9/24/08 (1) - YouTube[/ame]

They're both right really, and of course the context of Obama's statement that's being used isn't completely accurate.

Only the partisans will take one side on this issue. :thup:

Nice try. It wasn't taken out of context. He is speaking from the heart about the way he really feels about capitalism and business owners.

As pointed out earlier, all buisness have roads, bridges, police. Not to mention business owners and employees are all paying taxes FOR all those things.

If government provided services and infrastructure are responsible for a business' success, are they not also accountable for failures of business?

Last edited:
they clipped up what he said and left parts out of the middle.

go listen its been shown to be absolute fact already

Forum List

Back