Romney Refuses To Apologize For Condemning Dead Americans

The embassy that made the statement apologizing was in Cairo.

The assassinated ambassador was in Libya.
Just saw where Romney is refusing to apologize for his politically motivated statement that the Americans in the Embassy, fearing for their lives, were terrorist sympathizers.

What a pompous self righteous ass Romney is...

It is shameful that Romney would use the death of a U.S. Ambassador as an opportunity to lambast the speech of that very same U.S. Ambassador!

Par for the course, they are criticizing Romney when they don't even have the facts straight themselves...

Just saw where Romney is refusing to apologize for his politically motivated statement that the Americans in the Embassy, fearing for their lives, were terrorist sympathizers.

It is shameful that Romney would use the death of a U.S. Ambassador as an opportunity to lambast the speech of that very same U.S. Ambassador!

True - but that's a fact. Facts don't matter. I feel it in my heart that Romney is shameful

Par for the course, they are criticizing Romney when they don't even have the facts straight themselves...

When have facts ever mattered to Romney?

True - but that's a fact. Facts don't matter. I feel it in my heart that Romney is shameful

it's more shameful to kowtow to muslim rhetoric and not defend one's own free speech rights...

Yesterday we noted that Mitt Romney, down in the polls after the convention, was throwing the kitchen sink at President Obama. Little did we know the kitchen sink would include -- on the anniversary of 9/11 -- one of the most over-the-top and (it turns out) incorrect attacks of the general-election campaign . Last night after 10:00 pm ET, Romney released a statement on the attacks on the U.S. embassies in Egypt and Libya. After saying he was “outraged” by these attacks and the death of an American consulate worker, Romney said, “It's disgraceful that the Obama administration's first response was not to condemn attacks on our diplomatic missions, but to sympathize with those who waged the attacks.” Yet after learning every piece of new information about those attacks, the Romney statement looks worse and worse -- and simply off-key. First, Romney was referring to a statement that the U.S. embassy in Egypt issued condemning the “efforts by misguided individuals to hurt the religious feelings of Muslims.” But that embassy statement, which the White House has distanced itself from, was in reference to an anti-Islam movie and anti-Islam pastor Terry Jones, and it came out BEFORE the embassy attacks began. Then this morning, we learned that the U.S. ambassador to Libya, Chris Stevens, and others died in one of the attacks.

He didn't. The offensive memo (the one that Obama disowned) came from the Embassy in Cairo, not the Consulate in Benghazi where Stevens died. But don't let trivia like that get in your way.

He didn't. The offensive memo (the one that Obama disowned) came from the Embassy in Cairo, not the Consulate in Benghazi where Stevens died. But don't let trivia like that get in your way.

:eusa_shhh:
they don't want to know the truth, then they couldn't all ride on the Obama train of criticizing Romney

Back to taking care of your customer's needs, you go.

Says the guy who is working for Obama, by making some of the most outrageous statements on the Board trying to move people away from Romney.

You are a plant, Uncensored.

Now you need to get back to sexually serving your male customers.

Have you condemned Romney for criticizing your pissy pants Messiah®, Fakey?

Sure you have.

Romney said:
"America will not tolerate attacks against our citizens and against our embassies. We’ll defend also our constitutional rights of speech and assembly and religion.
We have confidence in our cause in America. We respect our Constitution. We stand for the principles our Constitution protects. We encourage other nations to understand and respect the principles of our Constitution, because we recognize that these principles are the ultimate source of freedom for individuals around the world."

I see nothing that he needs to apologize for.

He criticized The One. That is a bad thing in the eyes of the Left.

Romney said:
"America will not tolerate attacks against our citizens and against our embassies. We’ll defend also our constitutional rights of speech and assembly and religion.
We have confidence in our cause in America. We respect our Constitution. We stand for the principles our Constitution protects. We encourage other nations to understand and respect the principles of our Constitution, because we recognize that these principles are the ultimate source of freedom for individuals around the world."

I see nothing that he needs to apologize for.

He criticized The One. That is a bad thing in the eyes of the Left.

Romney is presidential.

Obama, not so much.

An American ambassador and three other American officials were murdered by an angry mob of Muslims. Their bodies were dragged through the streets and held up as trophies. Our flag desecrated and replaced.

Obama's answer to this crisis? He's off to Vegas for a campaign fundraiser......

No way ... They were bringing them to the Hospital. ;) Obama said so.

When is Obama going to come clean and apologize? This Joy Ride is getting dangerous for all involved. Where are the Grown-Ups?

Definitely not Romney, he just lost the election with his stupidity.

At least Romney isn't partying in Vegas while more embassies burn.

Look, I believe having to work to take care of the guys as you do, Uncensored, is a hard road.

Hang in there, poof boy.

I dedicate this to Romney and everyone on the right who think we can run around the globe telling everyone how to live their own lives.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8siuqj2sZ0]Guns N' Roses - Get in the ring (With lyrics) - YouTube[/ame]

Why do you look at me when you hate me
Why should I look at you when you make me hate you to
I sense a smell of retribution in the air
I don't even understand why the fuck you even care
And I don't need your jealousy yeah
Why drag me down in your misery
And when you stare don't you think I feel it
But I'm gonna deal it back to you in spades
When I'm havin' fun ya know I can't conceal it
'Cause I know you'd never cut it in my game- Oh no
And when you're talkin' about a vasectomy- Yeah
I'll be writin' down your obituary-
HISTORY

You got your bitches with
the silicone injections
Crystal meth and yeast infections
Bleached blond hair,
Collagen lip projections
Who are you to criticize my intentions
Got your subtle manipulative devices
Just like you I got my vices
I got a thought that would be nice
I'd like to crush your head tight in my vice- PAIN!!

And that goes for all you punks in the press
That want to start shit by printin' lies instead of the things we said
That means you
Andy Secher at Hit Parader
Circus Magazine
Mick Wall at Kerrang
Bob Guccione Jr. at Spin,
What you pissed off cuz your dad gets more pussy than you?
Fuck you
Suck my fuckin' dick

You be rippin' off the fuckin' kids
While they be payin' their hard earned money to read about the bands
They want to know about
Printin' lies startin' controversy
You wanta antagonize me
Antagonize me motherfucker
Get in the ring motherfucker
And I'll kick your bitchy little ass
PUNK​

Fuck you people, you're absolutely disgusting humans!

Honestly, Uncensored, you make everyone seem quality.

You will be treated as you act to others, so it is your choice, poof.

Be nice.

Romney was wrong, period, and apparently is doing everything possible to satisfy our American extremists and lose this election.,

Tell me something.

Why was it wrong for Romney to agree with Obama that the embassy statement was inappropriate? Since they both agree it was wrong for the embassy to release the statement they did, why is Obama wrong for pointing out that, ultimately, Obama is responsible for official statements released by his administration? In fact, since Obama himself has actually said he is responsible for those statements, why is Romney wrong about anything?

I dedicate this to Romney and everyone on the right who think we can run around the globe telling everyone how to live their own lives.

Fuck you people, you're absolutely disgusting humans!

typical Obama supporter I take it...go away

Forum List

Back