Romney to Run Again in 2016? JUST SAY NO! ! !

I like Romney and if he runs I will vote for him in the primaries. Who's better than him?
Christie? Ryan? Huckabee? Santorum? Rand? Cruz? :lol:

And what does that tell you?

Think big picture.

Make up the same list for the Democrats, same thing.

NOW what does that tell you?

I like Romney and if he runs I will vote for him in the primaries. Who's better than him?

I love this post. It may be the single greatest USMB post of 2014. I am going to have a toast this post. What shall I have? Hmmmmm.

Great post. Really. Outstanding. Props!

Increasing evidence that Mitt Romney will run again in 2016 - Arlington Conservative | Examiner.com

If the GOP cant find itself another candidate than this loser RINO, then it is proof positive that the GOP is a useless waste of time.

Jim, those who think like you are decreasing in % and influence in the Party. You are the RINO.

Romney, whom I supported to the bitter end, has proven he can't compete on the national stage and has simply too much baggage for 2016.

Christie is not viable anymore.

So: a combination of Walker and Huntsman.
Have you not paid attention to the last few elections? With a FEW idiots the tea party has cleaned up...RINO's are done...
Is this the latest democrat myth? They tried it with Christie.

According to Mitt Romney, he has no intention of running. Although, if he did, he would probably win. He's certainly more popular than obama.

That's exactly why he won in 2012 eh?

Don't confuse Starkey with facts or reason.

He'll just get mad and get all pissy.

I love this post. It may be the single greatest USMB post of 2014. I am going to have a toast this post. What shall I have? Hmmmmm.

What makes you like it so much?

I like Romney and feel no need to apologize for it. He's a damn good man. If he ran - he'd be hard to beat.

I like Romney and feel no need to apologize for it. He's a damn good man. If he ran - he'd be hard to beat.

Would the "Real Conservatives" stay home again?
Or have they learned their lesson?

I had no problem with him in 2012. I have no problem with him now. He is a talented man and would do an excellent job as President.

Who knows?

Does it matter? 3 years? what about 2014?

Let's see what Republicans can do with a Senate majority. ....

:lol:

Romney angered tens of millions of Palin conservative supporters when it was found out he didn't want to invite her to the convention to speak thinking she would upstage him. It was a fatal mistake that cost him the election. Us conservatives haven't forgotten that.

Romney angered tens of millions of Palin conservative supporters when it was found out he didn't want to invite her to the convention to speak thinking she would upstage him. It was a fatal mistake that cost him the election. Us conservatives haven't forgotten that.

So what your saying is Palin supporters are to blame for Obama winning?

No, it was Romney that angered them causing them to stay home.

Stop making excuses. Romney lost because he got smoked in the debates and Clint Eastwood lost his debate with a chair.

Stop making excuses. Romney lost because he got smoked in the debates and Clint Eastwood lost his debate with a chair.

And because Jeep failed to move to China. :rofl:

I believe that lost him Ohio and his birth state of Michigan .... two battleground states where the new Jeep jobs live. Ohioans and Michiganders are pretty well aware they don't live in China.

Last edited:
Ann wants it more than he does. Desperately so.

Not as DESPERATELY as Hillary and Bubbah.
Bill has already been a hugely succesful and widely loved and admired POTUS.

Hillary has already been co-President, according to wingnuts.

But Ann? She believes she deserves it, dammit! She's part of the elite 1%! How DARE anyone EVER tell her no???

Never forget that Zander is no teabagger. He cares nothing about social issues like abortion. He is an Establishment Republican, through and through.

His sole political motivation is greed - which Party will make him more money.

I doubt he would disagree with this.

Forum List

Back