Romney will never be President of the United States.

What's really pathetic about the Right is that as bad as Romney is, every one of the more conservative candidates that were in the primaries would be doing even worse against Obama at this point.

Kinda stings to know that Romney's raising more money than Obama did last election, hunh?!

:lol:

Shhhh....:eusa_shhh:

Don't remind him that 0bammy is begging for liberal cash....

What's really pathetic about the Right is that as bad as Romney is, every one of the more conservative candidates that were in the primaries would be doing even worse against Obama at this point.

Kinda stings to know that Romney's raising more money than Obama did last election, hunh?!

Shhhh....:eusa_shhh:

Don't remind him that 0bammy is begging for liberal cash....

I like this President. Not every President can spell his name with a number!

It aint much of a number. But then again, he aint much of a President.

Having the rich buy elections for them is about the only way Republicans can get elected.

Having the rich buy elections for them is about the only way Republicans can get elected.

A liberal is president. Conservatives can't even get past the primaries.

It's not the health care reform..that did it.

It's the fact that Obama in the face of opposition from people in his own administration went ahead and pushed for the reform. He did it with ideas from both parties. And the GOP , in an extremely petulant move, went full bore to get it repealed. Not because they really hated it..but because they wanted to unseat the President.

The fact they expended so much political capital to do it..and failed, makes the entire GOP look incredibly weak.

And the inverse of that..is that it makes Obama look like a very strong leader.

That was the "Jewel" of Romney's case to be President.

It's gone.

Romney has absolutely nothing left.

look is the key word.....in reality he aint that much of a leader....

So why is your hero zero begging you fucknuts for cash, boy?

I think what Roberts did was brilliant. He put the lie to Obama's 'no, there will be no taxes' by calling it what it was and letting the people decide whether or not they've been lied to. (they have) and whether they'll put up with any more of it after November (they won't).

I expect this thread to end up much like Chris's Walker Recall thread

You're right. I guess some people just have no shame. When barry kardashian gets spanked in November, they won't give a rats ass if they have shit all over their face.

Last edited:

Strange how you didn't seem to mind seeing that happen in 2008, tho....

:eusa_hand:

Some cons will indeed reluctantly vote for the Blue Blood. I don't see much enthusiasm for him.

And of course, my personal favorite.

"I believe in an America where millions of Americans believe in an America that's the America millions of Americans believe in. That's the America I love." –Mitt Romney (January 2012)

BTW, anyone want to put their money where their mouth is?

If someone says something "never" is going to happen, they should be willing to take astronomical odds against something happening. So if Romney is "never" going to be President, one would be willing to take 100:1 odds of it happening, because "never" means there is 0% of it happening.

Anybody willing to offer astronomical odds?

I think anybody thinking either party is guaranteed a win at this time has GOT to be a special kind of stupid.

Forum List

Back