Romney's Bain Lie

Bain has guided more companies from failure to success than not. obama has guided the whole country into failure.

Staples is a good example....now has 2000 stores, employs about 90,000 people (in the private sector)

That's more net jobs than Obama has created since he started. Obama has likely created 90,000 government jobs with his ObamaCare....got to have the IRS expanded to force compliance.
As nice as it was for you to remind us all that Staples put a lot of mom and pop stores out of business and pay their employees minimum wage instead of what they were getting as business owners, this thread is about Mitten lying about his time at Bain.

So, you think Mom and Pop stores pay more than Staples?

lol

Where are the transcripts of the federal employee who claims to have degrees? It's required by law.

Romney has released everything required by law. But, if Obama follows the law on the transcripts, maybe Romney will offer some up, too.

Where are your tax returns?

(Some are so dense it's just funny after a while.)

point to where in the Constitution that Presidents are req'd to have college degrees. I'll wait :)

you're not too bright, are you?

"No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States."

I see nothing about transcripts, but someone recently suggested I couldn't read. Please del, point out my err in finding that requirement and post it by slowly typing your response so as to not confuse my alleged lack of reading comprehension.

Obama is a lying Piece of shit, and he has just descended to a new level of low. The American People should Demand he either immediately put his money where his Mouth is and Order the DOJ to arrest Romney, or he needs to Retract this BS.

He will do neither because he is a dishonest hack.

Follow the money. If we see the Koch's or Willard suddenly start to lawyer up, or his campaign contributions soar from his fascist masters, you can be beat Obama's got some damning evidence against Willard for committing a federal felony.

BULLSHIT, Obama is President, as such if he has evidence he is obligated to Send the DOJ after Romney.

You guys want to be able to make an accusation and then ask the accused to prove it false.

Sorry not how it works.

Prove it.

It has been proven, if there was even a shred of Proof to the Contrary, Romney would be under investigation.

You are supporting a Dishonorable Liar for President. Good for you.

Romney signed documents that identified him as a chief executive of Bain Capital with SEC.

Additionally, Romney was still profitting from the company.

So, either he lied to the SEC and was NOT a chief executive..or is lying to the public about his role at Bain.

are you saying the folks who put this statement out are lying too?

Due to the sudden nature of Mr. Romney's departure, he remained the sole stockholder for a time while formal ownership was being documented and transferred to the group of partners who took over management of the firm in 1999.

point to where in the Constitution that Presidents are req'd to have college degrees. I'll wait :)

you're not too bright, are you?

"No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States."

I see nothing about transcripts, but someone recently suggested I couldn't read. Please del, point out my err in finding that requirement and post it by slowly typing your response so as to not confuse my alleged lack of reading comprehension.

I believe he is saying it's not to Bright to think we should not demand a college Education, and proof of how they did from any potential Candidate, not that it says so in the Constitution.

lol

It has been proven, if there was even a shred of Proof to the Contrary, Romney would be under investigation.

Romney signed documents that identified him as a chief executive of Bain Capital with SEC.

So, either he lied to the SEC and was NOT a chief executive..or is lying to the public about his role at Bain.

No he signed papers that show him as CEO of his own Person Bain Investment account, not the entire Company, Obama know it, Everyone knows it, But Obama also knows useful idiots like you will run with this lie.

Well then, Romney could basically release documentation that reveals his "nuanced" role at Bain. And Bain could release documentation that reveals in regards to business matters, Romney was not a decision maker.

I am sure all that is coming.

It's sort of complicated..and would involve massive disclosure.

But an "honorable" man like Bishop Mitt Romney is up the the challenge, right?

:eusa_whistle:

Prove it.

No, he filed that he was CEO of Bain Capital VI, which was an investment account for himself. His retirement account.

Staples is a good example....now has 2000 stores, employs about 90,000 people (in the private sector)

That's more net jobs than Obama has created since he started. Obama has likely created 90,000 government jobs with his ObamaCare....got to have the IRS expanded to force compliance.
As nice as it was for you to remind us all that Staples put a lot of mom and pop stores out of business and pay their employees minimum wage instead of what they were getting as business owners, this thread is about Mitten lying about his time at Bain.

So, you think Mom and Pop stores pay more than Staples?

lol

You're not too bright, are you? Mom and Pop stores are run by Mom and Pop (and sometimes their kids). The income of most must be over $250,000 per year, that's why the GOP is demanding Mom and Pop be protected from a tax increase. I think such an annual income is greater than minimum wage.

Obama is a lying Piece of shit, and he has just descended to a new level of low. The American People should Demand he either immediately put his money where his Mouth is and Order the DOJ to arrest Romney, or he needs to Retract this BS.

Follow the money. If we see the Koch's or Willard suddenly start to lawyer up, or his campaign contributions soar from his fascist masters, you can be beat Obama's got some damning evidence against Willard for committing a federal felony.

obama, like you, doesn't have shit

No he signed papers that show him as CEO of his own Person Bain Investment account, not the entire Company, Obama know it, Everyone knows it, But Obama also knows useful idiots like you will run with this lie.

Well then, Romney could basically release documentation that reveals his "nuanced" role at Bain. And Bain could release documentation that reveals in regards to business matters, Romney was not a decision maker.

if he wasn't making decisions, what would there be to release? :rolleyes:

are you saying the folks how put this statement out are lying too?

Due to the sudden nature of Mr. Romney's departure, he remained the sole stockholder for a time while formal ownership was being documented and transferred to the group of partners who took over management of the firm in 1999.

The business community lying about how their business is conducted?

Oh perish the thought..

That would never ever happen..

:lol:

No, he filed that he was CEO of Bain Capital VI, which was an investment account for himself. His retirement account.

Give up, swallow. You are way, way outclassed again.

Again Romney does not have to do shit, He is being accused of a Crime by the President of the United States. It is the Accusers job to Prove it, not the other way around.

By the way I never claimed Romney is Honorable, Hell I don't even want him as my Candidate, I said Obama is Dishonorable for this False attack, that he knows is False.

Far to often you partisan hacks mistake my unwillingness to tolerate people telling lies, with support for the person accused in the lie. Personally I think Romney is out of Touch, and is likely going to ensure Obama wins, I would give anything for a different Candidate, but I am not going to sit by and say nothing, when I see people telling bold faced lies.

Last edited:

if he wasn't making decisions, what would there be to release? :rolleyes:

Tax returns, internal memos and email regarding Bain deals..you know..normal stuff.

some of those folks how were on that board and in control of Bain then, are obama bundlers now.....:eusa_whistle:

Then? Some of the people in control of Bain Right now are Obama bundlers. This attack is Deplorable, and Unbelievable. I didn't think this Admin could sink any lower, but they just did.

I'm betting dollars to donuts that this "issue" was supposed to be an October surprise but because the O can't break out of the dead heat with all the shit they've already thrown at Romney, the campaign is letting this loose early.

The Obama campaign has already launched a quizzillion $$$$$ worth of Bain attack ads but Obama and Romney are still running neck and neck.

IMHO only. But it's a thought because the President's re election campaign seems to be constantly in a panic mode. A frenzy if you will.

Nothing like the cool, calm and very professionally run 2008 campaign.

Last edited:

Again Romney does not have to do shit, He is being accused of a Crime by the President of the United States. It is the Accusers job to Prove it, not the other way around.

By the way I never claimed Romney is Honorable, Hell I don't even want him as my Candidate, I said Obama is Dishonorable for this False attack, that he knows is False.

Of course not.

He doesn't have to do anything.

And it's not any one's job to prove anything.

As Swift Boating demonstrated.

obama, like you, doesn't have shit

We'll wait and see. The dems and Obama just got the biggest gift that could have ever asked for with this! I'm sure they will investigate but hold back on pressing charges.
The dems and Obama can hammer Willard on the issue all throughout the debates then in October, file charges.

Even if they don't pan out, and the trial will likely go on for months, if not years, Willard will be so smeared it will be a landslide victory for Obama and the dems :up:

Forum List

Back