Ron Desantis for President...the man for the moment....the hero we need right now....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
I think Ron Desantis is the guy....the one to be President to put our country back on track, the one to take the fight to the democrats and their allies in Russia, and China........

Love this ad.....

He is my choice by a mile.

We don't need to deal with TDS for another 4 years. We need progress over the next 4 years

Trump has too many personal foibles.....he taught republicans how to fight, as we see with some of the new candidates........but Desantis has all of his strengths without his faults.......and his wife is really hot too.....

He's one of my favorite people to hate!

You should get psychological help....if you hate a guy like Desantis, your brain is not working properly....get help before you hurt yourself or the country.

I would hate to lose him as my Governor, but I would love to have him as my President.

Back over Memorial Day weekend I attended the Heroes Honor Festival at Daytona International Speedway, and DeSantis was one of the speakers. He walked to the microphone and, without the benefit of cue cards, prepared notes or teleprompters, he spoke for about 20 minutes about our Veterans and out country, and the guy didn't miss a beat.

I've always thought that both Bill Clinton and Barack Obama were excellent orators, but they can't hold a candle to DeSantis. He's literally the best I've ever seen...

hhf64.jpg

I think Ron Desantis is the guy....the one to be President to put our country back on track, the one to take the fight to the democrats and their allies in Russia, and China........

Love this ad.....

Leave my governor alone for another 4 years. Let President Trump get his due, because of what the Marxists have done to him since 2016 and even right now. Time for some payback. Perp walk every Marxists in this country, give them a trial, and if they dont leave then execute them, before they execute us.

I'd vote for DeSantis, but hero worship is creepy and unhealthy.

America's governor.....Hopefully America's POTUS in a couple years.

LOL....The TDS crowd is at a loss over how more and more of the right-leaning are seeing DeSantis as the clear choice going forward.....They done run themselves into a hole that they can't extract themselves from and will pay the price for their folly.

I would hate to lose him as my Governor, but I would love to have him as my President.

Back over Memorial Day weekend I attended the Heroes Honor Festival at Daytona International Speedway, and DeSantis was one of the speakers. He walked to the microphone and, without the benefit of cue cards, prepared notes or teleprompters, he spoke for about 20 minutes about our Veterans and out country, and the guy didn't miss a beat.

I've always thought that both Bill Clinton and Barack Obama were excellent orators, but they can't hold a candle to DeSantis. He's literally the best I've ever seen...

View attachment 710439
1665854341117.png

Billo boy, lives in the state of insanity Californication, and while he has been living under Demofascist rule, he is so jealous of us who live in freedom loving Floor E Da. Yes, Marxists really are that stupid...
Why would I be jealous of a state that has no benefits for its residents?

Forum List

Back