Ron DeSantis to CBS: “You ain’t running over this governor, I’m punching back!”

Death rate is calculated as the percentage of people who die vs the total number infected, Dumbass.

Also, the death rate in Texas has continued to fall for weeks, despite the state being 100% open.

Just STFU, Moron.

Repeating you death rate mantra endlessly doesn't make it any less of a lie than it was the first 15 times you've made your false claims. It does make you look more and more desperate and stupid for repeating it though, so keep it up.

The death rate in Texas has continued to fall. 49,000 have already died. If Texas were a country, it's number of deaths would be rank it as #16 in the world. The death rate per million in Texas is the highest of any state with a population of more than 20 million people, including California.

How many MORE people does Abbott get to kill before it's a problem for you?
Texas death rate: 1.74%

KKKanada death rate: 2.24%

You lose again, Halfwit.
:thankusmile: Indeed as always she gets her ass handed to her on a platter and loses after you checkmated her:up: your previous proved indeed she needs to stfu and that she is a fucking moron for sure.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh great, another complete whack-job.

What specifically do you disagree with him about and what would you have done if you were governor?

What Trudeau did in Canada.
Trudeau? Canada? Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
What a truly stupid fucking notion.

Hey, Florida has three times the death rate of Canada, and more than 4 times the rate of illness. Our economy hasn't collapsed. Sadly, the Conservative Provinces are having difficulties rolling out the vaccines. Too much of it is sitting in fridges, especially in Ontario. But then Doug Ford, brother to the late Rob Ford, former idiot mayor of Toronto, is the dumbest Premier in Canada. He's fucked up everything that wasn't carefully written down in the Pandemic Playbook the previous Liberal government left behind.
Dragon, you have been corrected before about the canada death rate verses Florida. Stop your dam lying.
Canada has a 2.3% mortality rate, Florida is 1.6%
Again, those are phony rates because they MORONICALLY assume not one CURRENT active case WILL DIE. A known impossibility, even by YOU!
And as usual, for a Dimmer, I have to explain that a person is either alive or they are dead....not an altered zombie state like you...and the mortality rate changes the moment one of those two conditions also changes. Hence it is a purely accurate metric and not the manufactured babble you produce. Besides, its been over a year now and the red states are still very good, and the blue states are still very bad. Statistics don't lie libber.
No they are either alive or dead OR infected without an outcome yet, so because it STUPIDLY assumes not one person currently infected will die, it is totally useless, unless you want to be deliberately deceptive.
It has NEVER been an accurate metric, which is why you LYING NAZIS use it exclusively.
And an infected person is.....come on you can get this right....still breathing so they are......ALIVE!!!
But will every one of them stay alive. NO! So it us a useless metric.
Will everyone in your “per capital” number stay alive? Nope.

Death rate is defined as the percentage of those infected who have died. Lumping in everyone in a state is meaningless, Dumbass.
Per "capital" is YOUR spelling, not mine. Did you cite Tramp for calling natural gas "NATIONAL" gas???? Of course not you HYPOCRITE!
Auto correct, Dumbass. Is that all ya got?
Auto correct would NEVER change natural to national, LIAR.
Good thing neither of those words are involved, Dumbass. :cuckoo:
“President Trump boldly unleashed American energy, and our Nation soon became the world's number one producer of oil and national gas in the world.”
From Tramp's www.45office.com
And like everything Tramp posts, it is a LIE.
Under Obama we became the #1 producer of Oil and "national" gas in 2013.
So?

You tried to score points on my typo due to auto correct. While doing so, your terminal TDS forced you to bring up ORANGE MAN BAD and something he said or tweeted. I had no idea WTF you were babbling about, nor do I care, Dumbass.

What specifically do you disagree with him about and what would you have done if you were governor?
What do I disagree with Ron desantis about?

Only everything.
So even though his covid plan works you oppose it, figures.

Man I love both these guys,Charles Barkley and this white dude.Barkley tells it like it is? :thup: I was never much a fan of him as a person,thought he was kinda a jerk the way he acted in basketball but my opinion of him has changed drastically sense then,I am a white dude just like that other guy but man both These two guys Barkley and that white boy there talking,are both my hero’s.:thup:

What do I disagree with Ron desantis about?

Only everything.
You’re such a hack

Hey, Florida has three times the death rate of Canada, and more than 4 times the rate of illness. Our economy hasn't collapsed. Sadly, the Conservative Provinces are having difficulties rolling out the vaccines. Too much of it is sitting in fridges, especially in Ontario. But then Doug Ford, brother to the late Rob Ford, former idiot mayor of Toronto, is the dumbest Premier in Canada. He's fucked up everything that wasn't carefully written down in the Pandemic Playbook the previous Liberal government left behind.
Dragon, you have been corrected before about the canada death rate verses Florida. Stop your dam lying.
Again, those are phony rates because they MORONICALLY assume not one CURRENT active case WILL DIE. A known impossibility, even by YOU!
And as usual, for a Dimmer, I have to explain that a person is either alive or they are dead....not an altered zombie state like you...and the mortality rate changes the moment one of those two conditions also changes. Hence it is a purely accurate metric and not the manufactured babble you produce. Besides, its been over a year now and the red states are still very good, and the blue states are still very bad. Statistics don't lie libber.
No they are either alive or dead OR infected without an outcome yet, so because it STUPIDLY assumes not one person currently infected will die, it is totally useless, unless you want to be deliberately deceptive.
It has NEVER been an accurate metric, which is why you LYING NAZIS use it exclusively.
And an infected person is.....come on you can get this right....still breathing so they are......ALIVE!!!

Death rate is defined as the percentage of those infected who have died. Lumping in everyone in a state is meaningless, Dumbass.
Per "capital" is YOUR spelling, not mine. Did you cite Tramp for calling natural gas "NATIONAL" gas???? Of course not you HYPOCRITE!
“President Trump boldly unleashed American energy, and our Nation soon became the world's number one producer of oil and national gas in the world.”
So?

You tried to score points on my typo due to auto correct. While doing so, your terminal TDS forced you to bring up ORANGE MAN BAD and something he said or tweeted. I had no idea WTF you were babbling about, nor do I care, Dumbass.
Tramp was babbling another LIE, as usual, and you don't care how much he LIES, as usual, when he tries to steal credit for what Obama had already accomplished. :asshole:
But as the HYPOCRITE you are, if Biden lied and tried to take credit for something Tramp falsely claimed to accomplished, YOU would have a Shit Fit Meltdown on this messageboard.

Also, the death rate in Texas has continued to fall for weeks, despite the state being 100% open.
LIAR!
Texas again leads the country in NEW DEATHS today with a 10+% increase over yesterday's country leading NEW DEATHS total.
Weird how you never have any links.....
It is the SAME link I posted last time that you LIED about me not posting the link. Overall NEW DEATHS in the US are declining from a peak of over 4,000 per day under mass murderer Tramp to under 1,000 per day under Biden, but in Texas they are soaring.
#USA
State
Total
Cases
New
Cases
Total
Deaths
New
Deaths
Total
Recovered
Active
Cases
Tot Cases/
1M pop
Deaths/
1M pop
Total
Tests
Tests/
1M pop
PopulationProjections
USA Total31,637,243+75,183572,849+87324,206,5396,857,85595,5801,731413,478,6741,249,170
1Texas2,819,002+4,05549,138+108

So?

Tramp was babbling another LIE, as usual, and you don't care how much he LIES, as usual, when he tries to steal credit for what Obama had already accomplished. :asshole:
But as the HYPOCRITE you are, if Biden lied and tried to take credit for something Tramp falsely claimed to accomplished, YOU would have a Shit Fit Meltdown on this messageboard.
Not sure WTF you TDS babbling has to do with you not being able to keep up with a conversation, Fuckwit.

..................................................................................................................

I ain't gonna tread where angels fear to go ----- into who has the most Covid cases.

So, I'll stick to the 60-Minutes program.

First, as my avatar said in another thread touching upon the story: 60-Minutes came late to that story. The Publix donations to DiSantis, and the donations by the Publix heir to Trump's Insurrection Day cheerfest have been covered here in Florida by virtually all of the newspapers.

Publix' money and DiSantis' announcement to give Publix the first big drop of vaccines was noted by everybody. And also noted by everybody has been the extensive newspaper and broadcast coverage of the 'Pop Up Clinics' for administering vaccines......with those Clinics popping up first in very affluent and Republican locations, Palm Beach, Lakewood Ranch, Boca, etc. So 60-Minutes' story is not a new story for those of us in Florida.60-Minutes likely got wind of the controversy and anger from one of their affiliates and sent their crew down to Florida.

Notably, in Manatee county where Lakewood Ranch is, the coverage was particularly critical of DiSantis. Publix wasn't involved in the Lakewood Ranch thing. It was a Pop-Up. But only residents of the two Zips covering Lakewood were allowed to get shots.

Well, except the non-resident father of the developer was able to fly in from out of state and get his shot.
And the County Commissioner who coordinated the Clinic (DiSanits and the Commisioner cut out the County Health Dpt. )...anyway, that Commissioner who was ineligible due to her age....well, she jumped into line too and got her shot.

And as 60-Minutes stated DiSantis publicly fibbed, made a mistake, or lied (?) when he stated he had spoken with the Manatee County Health Commissioner about the Lakewood Pop-Up. She denied he ever spoke with her. He ran it through the Republican Commissioner, who jumped the line, Vanessa Baugh. There have been plenty of calls, including demonstrations, for Baugh to resign.

In short, how DiSantis rolled this thing out has plenty of legitimate critics.

I myself and my bride got both our shots through Publix, and from my perspective they did a pretty decent job of rolling it. It was awkward at first, but given the rush rush nature of it and the build-the-plane-while-its-flying nature of a big vaccine rollout, it went OK. We both got both of our shots. And our view now of Covid has markedly changed. It was a big relief.

Here's what CBS stated about DiSantis' criticism:

"......a CBS spokesperson said it had "requested and conducted interviews with dozens of sources and authorities involved."

"We requested an interview with Gov. Ron DeSantis, he declined; We spoke to State Emergency Management Director Jared Moskowitz twice, but he declined to be interviewed on camera for our story until well after our deadline," the spokesperson explained.

"The idea we ignored their perspective is untrue," the spokesperson added. "Counter to his statement yesterday, we also spoke on the record with Palm Beach County Mayor David Kerner. For over 50 years, the facts reported by 60 Minutes have often stirred debate and prompted strong reactions. Our story Sunday night speaks for itself."

LMAO, to my knowledge all public officials were considered a priority for vaccination, that would include the commissioner you mentioned.

DeSantis should sue them for slander.
How can he sue them for slander when he knows everything they reported is TRUE!
Well child some dems said 60 minutes lied their ass off. Of course you commie propagandist will never admit that, right? Even when the story is retracted.
Only 2, both of whom depend on DeSCAMtis to make the vaccine available in their districts. And their argument that DeSCAMtis made the vaccine available to most seniors due to its many locations is a Red Herring because the the CBS argument was that DeSCAMtis gave Publix an EXCLUSIVE contract.

If one's goal is to vaccinate as many people as possible, then one should sign contracts with every possible vaccinator. Not just one. And that remains true, no matter how many locations the exclusive rights holder may have. So CBS's argument is unassailable, giving Publix an EXCLUSIVE contract is , in fact, pay to play.

exclusive is a lie he has contracts with several entities
How the fuck would you know?
DeSCAMtis refuses to make the contract public, but you knew that already, which is why you thought you could get away with your LIE!

exclusive is a lie he has contracts with several entities
How the fuck would you know?
DeSCAMtis refuses to make the contract public, but you knew that already, which is why you thought you could get away with your LIE!
LOL if you had watched the actual news report instead of the heavily edited 60 minutes piece you would have heard him say what groups were licensed by the state. or watched his participation on Fox News.

Just like when Dan Blather
I don't know much about your reference to Dan Rather, but......but there was no 'bum's rush'. Backtrack a bit and go read post #80. There were plenty of legitimate concerns on how DiSantis did this. To be sure, it is fast becoming moot as the supply of vaccines is greatly expanded, and the outlets for obtaining shots has expanded with it, and many many people are now getting their shots.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Even when the story is retracted.
I've seen no retraction. Link?

to my knowledge all public officials were considered a priority for vaccination, that would include the commissioner you mentioned.
You're knowledge is wrong. Plenty of officials have publicly stated they will wait their age-related turn. They were not given priority. And Vanessa Baugh's line-jumping was particularly egregious because she and DiSantis went around the Manatee Health office and set up this clinic in a affluent enclave where Baugh runs a jewelry shop, as their own little Republican donor gig.

"By ABC7 Staff | February 22, 2021 at 5:09 PM EST - Updated February 23 at 6:29 AM
LAKEWOOD RANCH, Fla. (WWSB) - After calls from both the Manatee County Democrats and U.S. Rep. Charlie Crist, D-St. Petersburg, for her resignation, County Commissioner Vanessa Baugh released another statement on the controversy regarding vaccine distribution in affluent areas of Manatee County.
Gov. Ron DeSantis visited Lakewood Ranch last Wednesday where he responded to reporter questions over why the county’s most affluent areas were getting the vaccines. The sites, set up in ZIP codes 34211 and 34202, were selected by Baugh.

On Monday, after calls for her to resign, Baugh reached out to ABC7′s Daniela Hurtado with the following statement:
“I have apologized to my constituents and my colleagues for a lapse in judgment."
Despite the apology, some residents of Manatee County will be holding a resignation rally Tuesday to demand that Baugh step down from her position. That event will be held beginning at 8 a.m., at the County Administration Building, 1112 Manatee Ave. W,

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

exclusive is a lie he has contracts with several entities.........
edited 60 minutes piece you would have heard him say what groups were licensed by the state. or watched his participation on Fox News.

Timing is everything poster Sgt.

Public availability through Walgreens and CVS, et al, were added after the Publix controversy heated up. The county health departments were allocated X amount of vaccine weekly prior to the Publix contract. The calculation on how much per county has not been publicized. But one could only put their name on a list with the county health departments. Some county's (Manatee, for one) allocated individual shots on a lottery basis. It was random. Others did it on a first on the list/first to get the shot.....age stratified. The older you were could move you up on the list.
The VA and some specialized care facilities were given priority allocations.

I think CBS gave good coverage to the controversy that has been percolating in Florida since late January/early February when the Publix exclusive was contracted. Once it heated up, DiSantis then attempted to CYA by announcing availability through CVS and Walgreens.

Not to mention the concurrent critical coverage in Florida of the Publix heiress, Julie Fancelli,'s role in funding the Trump Insurrection Day cheerfest prior to the assault on the Capitol.

Tampa Channel 8, January 30th, 2021:

— "Julie Fancelli, heiress to the Publix Super Markets Inc. chain, funded a “lion’s share” of the Trump rally that preceded the riot at the Capitol on Jan. 6, according to the Wall Street Journal.
The report says controversial Info Wars host Alex Jones arranged for Julie Jenkins Fancelli to donate about $300,000 to the Trump campaign. The contribution reportedly funded most of the $500,000 rally at the Ellipse where Trump spoke.
Fancelli reportedly donated more than $980,000 during the 2020 election......."

Seems like Americans are being indoctrinated into accepting corrupt lying Republican politicians who blindly follow Donald Trump's scams, cons, and bull crap. Fortunately, those numbers are decreasing as Donald makes being a fool a regular routine.

Forum List

Back