Ron Paul: Crimea Secedes. So What?...

You gotta wonder why in the heck we're making such a big deal out of it. Putin virtually comes to Obama's rescue on Syria.....and this is how he repays him??

Maybe there's another angle, maybe Obama and Putin are working together to carve up Ukraine for crooked bankers.......

Some Ukrainian Oligarch gave Hillary's husband's 'global initiative' fund 5 million dollars I read (and he had ties to Gazprom one of Putin's buddie's companies I believe).

maybe they think of it as a trap for the neo-Nazi Svboda party....or its near twin the ALLRights? party

You gotta wonder why in the heck we're making such a big deal out of it. Putin virtually comes to Obama's rescue on Syria.....and this is how he repays him??

Maybe there's another angle, maybe Obama and Putin are working together to carve up Ukraine for crooked bankers.......

Some Ukrainian Oligarch gave Hillary's husband's 'global initiative' fund 5 million dollars I read (and he had ties to Gazprom one of Putin's buddie's companies I believe).

maybe they think of it as a trap for the neo-Nazi Svboda party....or its near twin the ALLRights? party

To be honest, from Obama's point of view, stopping it all escalating into war where the US feels compelled to fight Russia is probably the biggest issue here.

obama told Putin early on that all military options are off the table. This includes giving the Ukraine opposition any military weapons. When the Ukranian representative came to Washington to ask for aid, obama gave them MREs.

obama won't let this escalate into any kind of war. He thinks that telling Putin "shame on you. You have bad lawyers." is sufficient punishment.

To be honest, from Obama's point of view, stopping it all escalating into war where the US feels compelled to fight Russia is probably the biggest issue here.

A fight from Obama? Maybe a cock fight.....

What's going on in liberal mind...

x3uv46.jpg

Do not believe to ukranian fascists\nazi who write here.

Look for information how they attack people with Geogian band\ribbon on their chests. That's the symbol of The WWII, how they rob shops with vodka and so long. They have forbidden to watch russian channels all over the Ukraine.
Beware. Do not allow them to .... your brains

Last edited:
So we're still waiting for:
Link to "I hate Putin"...
Link to any comment at all about Putin...
Link to my "idiot box"...
Link to my intention to "go fight for Ukraine"... or anyone's...
Link to any mention of my "bank account" ( :cuckoo: )...
Link to my being a communist or neocon...

Better get busy.

:dig:

Suit up and donate your bank account to the Ukrainian cause. Otherwise, STFU. Don't force the rest of us to pay for your stupid misadventure. Give us our $Billion back right now.

So..... still emptyhanded then?

Just like the last time... and the time before that, and the time before that....

Puppetician likes to run the same busted play over and over and keeps expecting different results. :cuckoo:

You dumb Communists care about Ukraine so much, just head on over and join the fight. Put the uniform on and give em your own money. All American Taxpayers shouldn't be forced to pay for another one of your costly follies. Just suit up and pay up. If you're not willing to do that... SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Last edited:
Please teach me your american bad words. I need them to describe my attitude to ukranian nazi
Sincerely yours
Alex

Please teach me your american bad words. I need them to describe my attitude to ukranian nazi
Sincerely yours
Alex

Sadly, our Government will fund and arm Ukrainian Nazis and Syrian Al Qaeda Terrorists if it thinks there could be some benefit in it for selected Politicians, Corporations, and the Military Industrial Complex. It could care less about what's right or wrong. And it certainly doesn't care about the American People. That's just the sad reality.

Last edited:
Sincerely yours
Alex

There are no really bad words Alex.

Just speak plainly and when you see the libtards whine, you know you are getting close to the Truth.

Then you know you have the bad words.

Suit up and donate your bank account to the Ukrainian cause. Otherwise, STFU. Don't force the rest of us to pay for your stupid misadventure. Give us our $Billion back right now.

Just like the last time... and the time before that, and the time before that....

Puppetician likes to run the same busted play over and over and keeps expecting different results. :cuckoo:

You dumb Communists care about Ukraine so much, just head on over and join the fight. Put the uniform on and give em your own money. All American Taxpayers shouldn't be forced to pay for another one of your costly follies. Just suit up and pay up. If you're not willing to do that... SHUT THE FUCK UP!

So ..... still nothing huh? Maybe you should have figured out what you were saying before spewing. Ya think??

And just who the fuck are you to tell me to STFU? :fu:

So ..... still nothing huh? Maybe you should have figured out what you were saying before spewing. Ya think??

Just join the Ukrainian Army and get to fighting. Then donate your own money to the cause. But leave the rest of us alone. We shouldn't be forced to join you in your stupidity. Now give us our $Billion back.

Just join the Ukrainian Army and get to fighting. Then donate your own money to the cause. But leave the rest of us alone. We shouldn't be forced to join you in your stupidity. Now give us our $Billion back.

Chickenhawks like Pogo don't give a shit who dies so they canhave their ideological victories.

God save us from Crusading idiots like him.

Chickenhawks like Pogo don't give a shit who dies so they canhave their ideological victories.

I'm so damn sick of dumb Communists and Neocons. It's time for real change. Give em both the boot.

And what exactly would this "crusade" be then, moron?

Sincerely yours
Alex

When you have someone that is a complete degenerate with no redeeming qualities what so ever, there is only one descriptive word. Democrat.

perhaps, but I dont think any administration would be so foolish as to go to war over this.

And what exactly would this "crusade" be then, moron?

So.... you had time to thank the next post, but came up with no answer.

Thanks for playin', moron.

Forum List

Back