Ron Paul: Crimea Secedes. So What?...

You gotta wonder why in the heck we're making such a big deal out of it. Putin virtually comes to Obama's rescue on Syria.....and this is how he repays him??
Maybe there's another angle, maybe Obama and Putin are working together to carve up Ukraine for crooked bankers.......
Some Ukrainian Oligarch gave Hillary's husband's 'global initiative' fund 5 million dollars I read (and he had ties to Gazprom one of Putin's buddie's companies I believe).
maybe they think of it as a trap for the neo-Nazi Svboda party....or its near twin the ALLRights? party

To be honest, from Obama's point of view, stopping it all escalating into war where the US feels compelled to fight Russia is probably the biggest issue here.

perhaps, but I dont think any administration would be so foolish as to go to war over this.

God, I hope you are right.

The whole object of cutting Putin to the quick is to stop war.... especially a world war. Ron Paul is a isolationist. Appeasers like him pave the way for world wars

tapatalk post

To be honest, from Obama's point of view, stopping it all escalating into war where the US feels compelled to fight Russia is probably the biggest issue here.

perhaps, but I dont think any administration would be so foolish as to go to war over this.

God, I hope you are right.

Mike Rogers was already yapping off about arming the goons in Kiev. Like we really need to back another freaking civil war?

It wasn't crazy enough to back the paid mercenaries in Syria masquerading as "local rebels" until the bullshit meter went over the top and the Brit papers busted the game wide open?

Sheesh. Who knows where this is going to go from here because our western leaders won't stop chest thumping and acting like jerks instead of using diplomacy behind closed doors to try to wind this mess down instead of trying to kick it up notches.

They won't freaking shut up!

FYI, And one must remember the new goons in Kiev have right in their party platform that they want to restore the Ukraine to a nuclear power and we are not talking energy but weaponry.

House Intelligence Chairman Mike Rogers wants to arm Ukraine to protect them

House Intelligence Chairman Mike Rogers wants to arm Ukraine to protect them - San Francisco Bay Area Moderate Conservative | Examiner.com

They might as well seeing as the world didn't live up to the treaty they signed for getting rid of them.

The whole object of cutting Putin to the quick is to stop war.... especially a world war. Ron Paul is a isolationist. Appeasers like him pave the way for world wars

tapatalk post

He's not an 'Isolationist.' That's just Communist/Neocon Warmongering Bullshite. Their Perpetual War for Perpetual Peace is insane. It still amazes me so many have been duped into believing more War = Peace. More War actually just = More War. It's a vicious circle for sure.

Sadly, our Nation is in a permanent state of War. The American People have grown accustomed to War. It's all most know now. We've been bombing and killing around the World for the last 70yrs. straight. It's time for change. This current conflict is between the Ukrainians and the Russians. It's not our fight. Let them sort their own problems out. If that makes me an 'Isolationist', than so be it. I can live with that.

Last edited:

tapatalk post

He's not an 'Isolationist.' That's just Communist/Neocon Warmongering Bullshite. Their Perpetual War for Perpetual Peace is insane. It still amazes me so many have been duped into believing more War = Peace. More War actually just = More War. It's a vicious circle for sure.

Sadly, our Nation is in a permanent state of War. The American People have grown accustomed to War. It's all most know now. We've been bombing and killing around the World for the last 70yrs. straight. It's time for change. This current conflict is between the Ukrainians and the Russians. It's not our fight. Let them sort their own problems out. If that makes me an 'Isolationist', than so be it. I can live with that.

You're the one who keeps bringing up "war", Junior.
How's the hunt for those links coming? Still pumping a dry well are we?

tapatalk post

And you dumb Communists still haven't suited up and joined the Ukrainian Army yet. And you haven't donated your own bank accounts to the 'cause' either. Why is that? Well, it's because you're cowardly assholes. Period, end of story.

And you dumb Communists still haven't suited up and joined the Ukrainian Army yet. And you haven't donated your own bank accounts to the 'cause' either. Why is that? Well, it's because you're cowardly assholes. Period, end of story.

^^ Litters the board with rhetorical dry-humps that he can't link, and then calls others "cowardly". Can't make this up.

1073162182_1386013499.jpg

^^ Litters the board with rhetorical dry-humps that he can't link, and then calls others "cowardly". Can't make this up.

Just another Communist pussy who wants to force others to do his fighting and funding. Well, to hell with all of you. Give us our damn $Billion back right now!

Just another Communist pussy who wants to force others to do his fighting and funding. Well, to hell with all of you. Give us our damn $Billion back right now!

Check's in the mail as soon as you come up with links to your bullshit.

It's kinda taking a while, nomsayin'?
impatient.gif

impatient.gif

Kinda taking you dumb Communists a while to head off and join the Ukrainian Army. And hand over your bank accounts to em. When you cowardly dummies do that, i'll post all the links you like. Deal?

impatient.gif

Kinda taking you dumb Communists a while to head off and join the Ukrainian Army. And hand over your bank accounts to em. When you dummies do that, i'll post all the links you choose. Deal?

You made the claims, you owe the link. Where are my comments about Vladimir Putin, cretin? Or about war or bank accounts? :eusa_whistle:

Yeah -- didn't think so, Dipshit.

all-hat-no-cattle-ringer-tee_design.png

Last edited:

impatient.gif

Kinda taking you dumb Communists a while to head off and join the Ukrainian Army. And hand over your bank accounts to em. When you dummies do that, i'll post all the links you choose. Deal?

You made the claims, you owe the link. Where are my comments about Vladimir Putin, cretin? Or about war or bank accounts? :eusa_whistle:

Email me from your Ukrainian Army barracks. When you join up, i'll send you all those links you want. Otherwise, quit ya whining Dipshit.

Email me from your Ukrainian Army barracks. When you join up, i'll send you all those links you want. Otherwise, quit ya whining Dipshit.

Not the way it works, Sparky. You made the claim, YOU back it up.
Here's what we're still waiting for:

Your Idiot Box told you you're supposed to hate Putin. I'm sure you don't even know why you hate him. You just know you've been told to. You're just one of the many many duped simpletons in this country. It's actually sad.

Your slavish crutch of assumption told you that I "hate Putin". I never even mentioned Putin. Check me.

As I said, you're a mindless bot running your mouth with what it's told to say. Good puppet. Matter o' fact that's your new name: "Puppetician".

Try learning to read one of these daze.

Oh you hate Putin. But you don't even know why. You just think you're supposed to. Cause that's what your Idiot Box told you. ;)

YOU made the claim, YOU back it up.
Pointing-finger.jpg

Get off your lazy mental-midget ass and take your own responsibilities. It ain't other people's job to do your thinking for you, ya lazy fuck.

tapatalk post

Just like the coward you are when you are faced with the truth about your God you do.nothing but attack with insults. Neocon is a name used by Jew hating asshole.

tapatalk post

Forum List

Back