Ron Paul: Crimea Secedes. So What?...

You don't know where I stand for a definite reason: you made all that shit up.
That's why you can't link it, loser. It doesn't exist.

DUH.

And trust me, there will never come a time in the history of all the known and unknown universes where you get qualified to tell me what to do, so fuck you, lying hack.

Relax dipshit, we all know you're just confused again. But i don't have time to walk you through everything. So try to figure out where you stand on this, and then try to articulate your opinion in a coherent fashion. I'm willing to give you another shot. I'm a patient and forgiving person.

Actually what you are is a god damned coward.

Nah, you're the dumb Communist who wants to force all Americans to do your fighting and funding. You're way too much a pussy to suit up and join the Ukrainian Army and donate your own bank account to their 'cause.' You're just a typical Communist Chickenhawk douchebag. To hell with you guys and the Neocons.

Relax dipshit, we all know you're just confused again. But i don't have time to walk you through everything. So try to figure out where you stand on this, and then try to articulate your opinion in a coherent fashion. I'm willing to give you another shot. I'm a patient and forgiving person.

Nah, you're the dumb Communist

Link?

who wants to force all Americans to do your fighting

Link?

and funding.

Link?

You're just a typical

Link?

Communist

Link?

Chickenhawk

Link?

Nothing? So you made that all up?

Fucking coward. Q.E.D.

Link?

Link?

Link?

Link?

Communist

Link?

Chickenhawk

Link?

Fucking coward. Q.E.D.

Seriously dummy, you're becoming famous here for your hysterical butthurt hissy fits. You're crackin us up. I gave you plenty of opportunities to express your opinion on this in a calm coherent fashion. But you still haven't done it. And i'm pretty sure it's because you're confused again. You don't know where you stand on this.

So based on your past postings, i have to conclude you are just another Communist Chickenhawk douchebag. Until i see more from you, that will be my conclusion. Capisce.

So .... still nothing eh loser? You actually think editing the content out of my post will make it go away?

You're a fucking liar, a coward who makes it up as he goes along, gets called on it and then is just stupid enough to do it again.
The infame is all yours, troll. It's all over these pages. You have to live with that.

:dig:

So .... still nothing eh loser? You actually think editing the content out of my post will make it go away?

You're a fucking liar, a coward who makes it up as he goes along, gets called on it and then is just stupid enough to do it again.
The infame is all yours, troll. It's all over these pages. You have to live with that.

:dig:

Oh yeah, keep em coming. Seriously man, your Butthurt hissy fits are hilarious. :lol:

Only idiot liberals and moron Paul worshipers think if you ignore Putin he will go away. Also only they thunk the only solution is war.... seems to me the true chickenhawks are you guys. Of course this time when a new world war breaks out we will have both Obama and Paul to blame

tapatalk post

Link?

Link?

Link?

Link?

Communist

Link?

Chickenhawk

Link?

Fucking coward. Q.E.D.

:lol: You've said nothing to refute my assessment of you. Absolutely nothing. You're just confused again on yet another issue. So as far as i'm concerned, you are a dumb & cowardly Communist Chickenhawk. Until i see otherwise, i'll continue to call it like i see it. Capisce.

Only idiot liberals and moron Paul worshipers think if you ignore Putin he will go away. Also only they thunk the only solution is war.... seems to me the true chickenhawks are you guys. Of course this time when a new world war breaks out we will have both Obama and Paul to blame

tapatalk post

The Drama Queen stuff is unnecessary. And it's not our business to make 'Putin go away.' What if other Nations spoke that way about our Leaders? How would we feel about that? When or if the Russian People want to dump Putin, so be it. But that's not our call. 'Regime Change' is arrogant Imperialist Bullshit. If other Nations pushed 'Regime Change' on us, we wouldn't stand for it. So why are we so arrogant?

We need to start minding our business. We have enough problems right here at home. We have no right running around the World telling other Nations who should or shouldn't be their Leaders. And besides that, we're broke. Spending several $Billion in Taxpayer Dollars on Ukraine is ludicrous. To me, it's criminal. Let's just get our cash back and move on. The Russians and Ukrainians can sort out their own problems.

Last edited:

and funding.

You're just a typical

Communist

Chickenhawk

Link?

Fucking coward. Q.E.D.

:lol: You've said nothing to refute my assessment of you. Absolutely nothing. You're just confused again on yet another issue. So as far as i'm concerned, you are a dumb & cowardly Communist Chickenhawk. Until i see otherwise, i'll continue to call it like i see it. Capisce.

Still running away from your past, Coward?

You've linked nothing to base your ass -essment. Because that's where it came from.

Rottenecards_61977688_s9dffbmnvw.png

tapatalk post

The Drama Queen stuff is unnecessary. And it's not our business to make 'Putin go away.' What if other Nations spoke that way about our Leaders? How would we feel about that? When or if the Russian People want to dump Putin, so be it. But that's not our call. 'Regime Change' is arrogant Imperialist Bullshit. If other Nations pushed 'Regime Change' on us, we wouldn't stand for it. So why are we so arrogant?

We need to start minding our business. We have enough problems right here at home. We have no right running around the World telling other Nations who should or shouldn't be their Leaders. And besides that, we're broke. Spending several $Billion in Taxpayer Dollars on Ukraine is ludicrous. To me, it's criminal. Let's just get our cash back and move on. The Russians and Ukrainians can sort out their own problems.

"Minding our own business" --- from the asswipe who makes shit up about other posters and then runs away when called on it.

Can't make this stuff up.

and funding.

You're just a typical

Communist

Chickenhawk

Link?

Fucking coward. Q.E.D.

Still running away from your past, Coward?

You've linked nothing to base your ass -essment. Because that's where it came from.

Rottenecards_61977688_s9dffbmnvw.png

Still no point to make, ay? Just one long continuous butthurt hissy fit. Man, you're so damn dumb. But your hissy fits are pretty hilarious. So i'll give ya some credit for at least entertaining us. :)

To the losertarians and liberals that are ok with Putin invading his neighbors for political gain for him and financial gain for him and his rich supporters:

So when does the US step in and help prevent Country A from being invaded? 100 killed, thousand killed, a million killed?

Or 100 oppressed, 1000 oppressed or 1 million oppressed?

The non-ethnic Russians living in Crimea now have to move to mainland Ukraine or some other country OR stay in place under the boot of Russians like the Cold War.

How would you like to wake up one morning to see Russian military personnel with weapons blocking your city roads telling you that you can't come this way??? Those troops blocking the media from covering what they are doing "in your country."

Of course then hearing the US say it is "none of our business." Hearing that on news would be the end of your freedom...

Typical for the Paul clan.

Really -- if I knew nothing about Paulistas I'd have to conclude from this guy that they're a bunch of spineless whiny-ass cowards. Trolls too. I didn't get that impression from Ron Paul but maybe that wasn't accurate...

Last edited:
To the losertarians and liberals that are ok with Putin invading his neighbors for political gain for him and financial gain for him and his rich supporters:

So when does the US step in and help prevent Country A from being invaded? 100 killed, thousand killed, a million killed?

The non-ethnic Russians living in Crimea now have to move to mainland Ukraine or some other country OR stay in place under the boot of Russians like the Cold War.

How would you like to wake up one morning to see Russian military personnel with weapons blocking your city roads telling you that you can't come this way??? Those troops blocking the media from covering what they are doing "in your country."

Of course then hearing the US say it is "none of our business." Hearing that on news would be the end of your freedom...

Russia didn't invade. That is a flat out lie. There is no exodus. The Tatars and the ethnic Ukrainians are safe in Crimea.

All languages and faiths are to be respected by law. Three official languages in Crimea. This is right from Moscow.

A far cry from one of the first pieces of legislation enacted by the goons from this coup that banned all other languages but Ukrainian. Now this was overturned by the President under pressure from the EU but for how long?

Crimea was Russian before it was a gift to the Ukraine and is now at long last Russian again.

Last edited:
Crimea was a lot of other things before it was Russian (or Ukrainian) dear. Let's not stop short of the big picture to distort the point.

tapatalk post

It is our business you stupid fuck. Do you think all these things happen in a vacuum?

Russia didn't invade. That is a flat out lie. There is no exodus. The Tatars and the ethnic Ukrainians are safe in Crimea.

All languages and faiths are to be respected by law. Three official languages in Crimea. This is right from Moscow.

A far cry from one of the first pieces of legislation enacted by the goons from this coup that banned all other languages but Ukrainian. Now this was overturned by the President under pressure from the EU but for how long?

Crimea was Russian before it was a gift to the Ukraine and is now at long last Russian again.
what have you been smoking?

tapatalk post

The US has no right to select the leaders of foreign countries, If the Russians want Putin it is their call and should be respected.

tapatalk post

The US has no right to select the leaders of foreign countries, If the Russians want Putin it is their call and should be respected.
WTF are you talking about?

Forum List

Back