Ron Paul: Crimea Secedes. So What?...

???????? ??????????? » ??????? ?????????
Some more information about them. Have you heard about bandera ? He's very poplular nowadays on the West of Ukraine. Look for info.

I know who he is. You aren't alone.

2014-03-06-svoboda.stepan.bandera.neo.nazi.march-thumb.jpg

And a quick history lesson for those who don't know who Stepan Bandera was. And remember that he is Svoboda and the Right Sector's hero.

This is important why? Because the new interim government has appointed Svoboda party members to crucial key posts. This is this illegal unelected government we back.

Please note the date of this academic piece. It is not Putin propaganda. This link will really open anyone's eyes that actually wants to discover the truth.

.......movement split into two wings, the followers of Andrii Melnyk (1890–1964)and Stepan Bandera (1909–1959), known as Melnykites, OUN(m), and Ban-derites, OUN(b).

Both wings enthusiastically committed to the new fascist Europe. In June 1941, the OUN(b) made an attempt to establish a Ukrainian state as a loyal satellite of Nazi Germany (Rossolin´ski-Liebe, 2011:99). Stepan Lenkavs’kyi (1904–1977), the chief propagandist of the 1941OUN(b) “government,” advocated the physical destruction of Ukrainian Jewry.

Yaroslav Stets’ko, the OUN(b) “Prime Minister,” and Bandera’s dep-uty, supported “the destruction of the Jews and the expedience of bringingGerman methods of exterminating Jewry to Ukraine, barring their assimila-tion and the like” (Finder and Prusin, 2004: 102; Berkhoff and Carynnyk,1999: 171).

During the first rst days of the war, there were up to 140 pogroms inwestern Ukraine, claiming the lives of 13,000–35,000 people (Struve, 2012:268).

In 1943–1944, OUN(b) and its armed wing, the Ukrainian InsurgentArmy (UPA), carried out large-scale ethnic cleansing, resulting in the deaths of more than 90,000 Poles and thousands of Jews.
After the war, the UPAcontinued a hopeless struggle against the Soviet authorities until 1953, in which they killed 20,000 Ukrainians.

"The Return of the Ukrainian Far Right: The Case of VO Svoboda," in Ruth Wodak and John E. Richardson (eds.) Analyzing Fascist Discourse: European Fascism in Talk and Text (London and New York: Routledge, 2013), 228-255. | Per Anders Rudling - Academ

You made the claims, you owe the link. Where are my comments about Vladimir Putin, cretin? Or about war or bank accounts? :eusa_whistle:

Yeah -- didn't think so, Dipshit.

all-hat-no-cattle-ringer-tee_design.png

Email me from your Ukrainian Army barracks. When you join up, i'll send you all those links you want. Otherwise, quit ya whining Dipshit.

Not the way it works, Sparky. You made the claim, YOU back it up.
Here's what we're still waiting for:

Your slavish crutch of assumption told you that I "hate Putin". I never even mentioned Putin. Check me.

As I said, you're a mindless bot running your mouth with what it's told to say. Good puppet. Matter o' fact that's your new name: "Puppetician".

Try learning to read one of these daze.

Oh you hate Putin. But you don't even know why. You just think you're supposed to. Cause that's what your Idiot Box told you. ;)

YOU made the claim, YOU back it up.
Pointing-finger.jpg

Get off your lazy mental-midget ass and take your own responsibilities. It ain't other people's job to do your thinking for you, ya lazy fuck.

That's what i thought. You and all your fellow Communist pussies won't be joining the Ukrainian Army, or donating your own bank accounts to their 'cause.' Instead, you'll try and force all American Taxpayers to pay for your stupid misadventure. You're all full of shite. Either join up & pay up or...SHUT THE FUCK UP!! And then give us our $Billion back.

Last edited:
The whole object of cutting Putin to the quick is to stop war.... especially a world war. Ron Paul is a isolationist. Appeasers like him pave the way for world wars

tapatalk post

He's not an 'Isolationist.' That's just Communist/Neocon Warmongering Bullshite. Their Perpetual War for Perpetual Peace is insane. It still amazes me so many have been duped into believing more War = Peace. More War actually just = More War. It's a vicious circle for sure.

Sadly, our Nation is in a permanent state of War. The American People have grown accustomed to War. It's all most know now. We've been bombing and killing around the World for the last 70yrs. straight. It's time for change. This current conflict is between the Ukrainians and the Russians. It's not our fight. Let them sort their own problems out. If that makes me an 'Isolationist', than so be it. I can live with that.
Just like the coward you are when you are faced with the truth about your God you do.nothing but attack with insults. Neocon is a name used by Jew hating asshole.

tapatalk post

I just call em like i see em. And nothing you stated refuted anything i stated. We are in a permanent state of War. It's time to change that.

He's not an 'Isolationist.' That's just Communist/Neocon Warmongering Bullshite. Their Perpetual War for Perpetual Peace is insane. It still amazes me so many have been duped into believing more War = Peace. More War actually just = More War. It's a vicious circle for sure.

Sadly, our Nation is in a permanent state of War. The American People have grown accustomed to War. It's all most know now. We've been bombing and killing around the World for the last 70yrs. straight. It's time for change. This current conflict is between the Ukrainians and the Russians. It's not our fight. Let them sort their own problems out. If that makes me an 'Isolationist', than so be it. I can live with that.
Just like the coward you are when you are faced with the truth about your God you do.nothing but attack with insults. Neocon is a name used by Jew hating asshole.

tapatalk post

I just call em like i see em. And nothing you stated refuted anything i stated. We are in a permanent state of War. It's time to change that.

We have been in a permanent state of war for decades and what has it resulted in but huge debt, enriching and empowering the elites, death & destruction, centralization of government, American hatred and distrust around the world, huge armaments industry with enormous political power and influence, massive security state apparatus used against citizens and foreign governments, etc..........

And yet, after all these detrimental elements have been exposed to Americans, many Americans are willing to accept it and commend it.

I love my country as much as any American, but we must realize things have gone terribly awry.

To be honest, from Obama's point of view, stopping it all escalating into war where the US feels compelled to fight Russia is probably the biggest issue here.
perhaps, but I dont think any administration would be so foolish as to go to war over this.
God, I hope you are right.

although if Obama listens to Our dope of a UN ambassador, Samantha Powers, as he did regarding Libya we're in trouble.

Libya is really fucked up now...probably a lot are wishing they had Qaddafi back.

Email me from your Ukrainian Army barracks. When you join up, i'll send you all those links you want. Otherwise, quit ya whining Dipshit.

Oh you hate Putin. But you don't even know why. You just think you're supposed to. Cause that's what your Idiot Box told you. ;)

Pointing-finger.jpg

Get off your lazy mental-midget ass and take your own responsibilities. It ain't other people's job to do your thinking for you, ya lazy fuck.

That's what i thought. You and all your fellow Communist pussies won't be joining the Ukrainian Army, or donating your own bank accounts to their 'cause.' Instead, you'll try and force all American Taxpayers to pay for your stupid misadventure. You're all full of shite. Either join up & pay up or...SHUT THE FUCK UP!! And then give us our $Billion back.

So.... STILL nothing then?

Your updated shopping list:
  1. Link to my "I hate Putin"...
  2. Link to any comment on Putin at all...
  3. Link to my reference to bank accounts, or money from anywhere TO anywhere...
  4. Link to my reference to the Ukrainian army, or any action we should take or they should take....
  5. Link to my reference to being communist or neocon

These are your bases. So where are they? Where? A week later,STILL waiting.
impatient.gif

Lying asshole.

Last edited:

Pointing-finger.jpg

Are you seriously calling the Ukraines communists? Boy your ignorance is astounding.

tapatalk post

You gotta wonder why in the heck we're making such a big deal out of it. Putin virtually comes to Obama's rescue on Syria.....and this is how he repays him??

Maybe there's another angle, maybe Obama and Putin are working together to carve up Ukraine for crooked bankers.......

Some Ukrainian Oligarch gave Hillary's husband's 'global initiative' fund 5 million dollars I read (and he had ties to Gazprom one of Putin's buddie's companies I believe).

maybe they think of it as a trap for the neo-Nazi Svboda party....or its near twin the ALLRights? party

To be honest, from Obama's point of view, stopping it all escalating into war where the US feels compelled to fight Russia is probably the biggest issue here.

now I see Ghoulsbee had a letter in the WSJournal of how this all worked out wonderfully in getting consolidation of banking in Europe.....hmmmm. I also see the IMF is going to loan them something like 17billion...just as a start!!!!.....no damn politician in America should be for giving the IMF one damn dime!

now I see Ghoulsbee had a letter in the WSJournal of how this all worked out wonderfully in getting consolidation of banking in Europe.....hmmmm. I also see the IMF is going to loan them something like 17billion...just as a start!!!!.....no damn politician in America should be for giving the IMF one damn dime!

I don't really trust govts who give other govts loads of money like this. They're doing it for the wrong reasons, and often expect a lot back.

I don't really trust govts who give other govts loads of money like this. They're doing it for the wrong reasons, and often expect a lot back.

yep, and what they get back probably doesnt help the people of the loaning government either...just a small subset of political donors.

shut down the IMF

tapatalk post

We have been in a permanent state of war for decades and what has it resulted in but huge debt, enriching and empowering the elites, death & destruction, centralization of government, American hatred and distrust around the world, huge armaments industry with enormous political power and influence, massive security state apparatus used against citizens and foreign governments, etc..........

And yet, after all these detrimental elements have been exposed to Americans, many Americans are willing to accept it and commend it.

I love my country as much as any American, but we must realize things have gone terribly awry.

Perfectly stated. thanks.

Pointing-finger.jpg

4. Link to my reference to the Ukrainian army, or any action we should take or they should take....

impatient.gif

Lying asshole.

You're speaking in riddles now there dummy. I'm pretty sure it's because you're confused again. I don't think you even know where you stand on this one. You're all over the place. So make a coherent point or just exit the thread with what little dignity you may have left. Capisce?

Pointing-finger.jpg

Are you seriously calling the Ukraines communists? Boy your ignorance is astounding.

tapatalk post

No, i was referring to that particular Communist dipshit poster.

impatient.gif

Lying asshole.

You're speaking in riddles now there dummy. I'm pretty sure it's because you're confused again. I don't think you even know where you stand on this one. You're all over the place. So make a coherent point or just exit the thread with what little dignity you may have left. Capisce?

You don't know where I stand for a definite reason: you made all that shit up.
That's why you can't link it, loser. It doesn't exist.

DUH.

And trust me, there will never come a time in the history of all the known and unknown universes where you get qualified to tell me what to do, so fuck you, lying hack.

Last edited:

impatient.gif

Lying asshole.

DUH.

And trust me, there will never come a time in the history of all the known and unknown universes where you get qualified to tell me what to do, so fuck you, lying hack.

Relax dipshit, we all know you're just confused again. But i don't have time to walk you through everything. So try to figure out where you stand on this, and then try to articulate your opinion in a coherent fashion. I'm willing to give you another shot. I'm a patient and forgiving person.

DUH.

Relax dipshit, we all know you're just confused again. But i don't have time to walk you through everything. So try to figure out where you stand on this, and then try to articulate your opinion in a coherent fashion. I'm willing to give you another shot. I'm a patient and forgiving person.

Actually what you are is a god damned coward.

Forum List

Back