Ron Paul: Crimea Secedes. So What?...

Look at you try and act altruistic when in truth if we would have helped Germany after wwi Hitler wouldn't have come power

tapatalk post

Always about Hitler and the Nazis. Man, that shite is so tired and lame at this point. Let's have a humble and just Foreign Policy again. Let's start doing unto others as we would have them do unto us. Let's start from there, before making any decisions.

I don't ignore history.

tapatalk post

Well, your Tax Dollars are being sent to Neo-Nazis in Kiev who helped carry out the Coup. I know the corrupt American Politicians & Media won't tell ya that, but it is the sad reality. So, Tax Money well spent? Nope, not in my opinion.

Always about Hitler and the Nazis. Man, that shite is so tired and lame at this point. Let's have a humble and just Foreign Policy again. Let's start doing unto others as we would have them do unto us. Let's start from there, before making any decisions.

I don't ignore history.

tapatalk post

Well, your Tax Dollars are being sent to Neo-Nazis in Kiev who helped carry out the Coup. I know the corrupt American Politicians & Media won't tell ya that, but it is the sad reality. So, Tax Money well spent? Nope, not in my opinion.

Actually I posted that but you prefer to make up your own fantasies in your ignance. Meanwhile your last two posts contradict each other. Are neo-Nazis a factor, or aren't they?

This is the hole that liars dig themselves into. :dig:

I don't ignore history.

tapatalk post

Actually I posted that but you prefer to make up your own fantasies in your ignance. Meanwhile your last two posts contradict each other. Are neo-Nazis a factor, or aren't they?

Still doin your creepy stalker thing ay? So sad. :cuckoo:

I don't ignore history.

tapatalk post

Do you even know what the issue is????? Read some fucking history!

I don't ignore history.

tapatalk post

Well then all you Communist and Neocon numbnuts should be willing to suit up and hand your own cash over to Ukraine. Have at it. No one's stopping you. I bet you numnuts supporting this, wouldn't be willing to reach into your wallets and hand over even $10 to the Ukrainian 'Cause.' Yet you want to force all American Taxpayers to hand over $Billions. You people are a sad disgrace. Just suit up and hand Ukraine your life savings. Leave the rest of us alone.

Well then all you Communist and Neocon numbnuts should be willing to suit up and hand your own cash over to Ukraine. Have at it. No one's stopping you. I bet you numnuts supporting this, wouldn't be willing to reach into your wallets and hand over even $10 to the Ukrainian 'Cause.' Yet you want to force all American Taxpayers to hand over $Billions. You people are a sad disgrace. Just suit up and hand Ukraine your life savings. Leave the rest of us alone.

I am nether a communist not a neocon you Jew hating knuckle dragging neanderthal. DEFENSE is what we are suppose to be spending money all...Not just defense of our borders but defense of TRADE! We dont have trade if we dont honor our agreements!

I am nether a communist not a neocon you Jew hating knuckle dragging neanderthal. DEFENSE is what we are suppose to be spending money all...Not just defense of our borders but defense of TRADE! We dont have trade if we dont honor our agreements!

Oh yes, i'm a 'Racist' and a 'Terrorist' if i disagree with you. Blah Blah Blah. Whatever. You numbnuts probably wouldn't reach into your wallets and offer even $2 to the Ukrainian 'Cause.' But you sure are more than willing to force all Americans to pay for your misadventures.

Here's a good rule of thumb, if you're not willing to hand your own personal savings over to a 'Cause', it's probably not worth it. And you shouldn't force others to do it. Capisce.

Last edited:

Still doin your creepy stalker thing ay? So sad. :cuckoo:

So.... can't answer.

Typical. :eusa_hand:

Well, libs. Crimea has been part of Russia for a few weeks now. Guess what, the world is still revolving around the sun, Europe has not been invaded, the Ukraine is not at war with Russia, Putin has not bombed anyone, and obama is still a girly man.

The people of Crimea voted, its done. now you prophets of doom have to find something else---------how about global cooling caused by tree toads?

Well, libs. Crimea has been part of Russia for a few weeks now. Guess what, the world is still revolving around the sun, Europe has not been invaded, the Ukraine is not at war with Russia, Putin has not bombed anyone, and obama is still a girly man.

The people of Crimea voted, its done. now you prophets of doom have to find something else---------how about global cooling caused by tree toads?

Not a lib that would be more your area. Do you think Putin will just stay there???? Like he did if Georgia? A new world war is brewing and all you ignorant paulistas can do is try and ignore it.....A bunch of Neville chamberlains.

Oh yes, i'm a 'Racist' and a 'Terrorist' if i disagree with you. Blah Blah Blah. Whatever. You numbnuts probably wouldn't reach into your wallets and offer even $2 to the Ukrainian 'Cause.' But you sure are more than willing to force all Americans to pay for your misadventures.

Here's a good rule of thumb, if you're not willing to hand your own personal savings over to a 'Cause', it's probably not worth it. And you shouldn't force others to do it. Capisce.
Neocon is a word only used by Jew hating assholes like you.

Not a lib that would be more your area. Do you think Putin will just stay there???? Like he did if Georgia? A new world war is brewing and all you ignorant paulistas can do is try and ignore it.....A bunch of Neville chamberlains.

No its not. Would you have us start one to "free crimea" ? If Putin threatens a NATO country or the USA, then we should hit him with everything we have, until then, its none of our business.........why do you ignore the fact that the people of crimea VOTED to rejoin Russia?

No its not. Would you have us start one to "free crimea" ? If Putin threatens a NATO country or the USA, then we should hit him with everything we have, until then, its none of our business.........why do you ignore the fact that the people of crimea VOTED to rejoin Russia?

LOL I see it is always the USA's fault huh???? So very liberal. I would have us honor our agreements!

I agree with some of your posts in this thread, but can't agree with this one.

The three tiny Baltic states are in NATO as are many eastern Euro nations, all of little significance to America. We should fight Russia over them? I think not.

NATO needs to be dissolved. It is a Cold War relic. Entangling alliances with small insignificant nations causes wars...as history clearly tells us.

And some experts claim NATO is one of culprits instigating the revolution in Ukraine. Reports claim Poland wants NATO troops on their eastern border and the Baltics are demanding NATO support. NATO has done all it can to surround Russia, which very likely could cause war.

America needs to drop out of NATO altogether.

To sum it up...Putin took Crimea, Obama took another Vacation. It's a done-deal. Case closed. Time to move on.

Neocon is a word only used by Jew hating assholes like you.

Pretty dimwitted assertion. Is that what you've come to?

I agree with some of your posts in this thread, but can't agree with this one.

The three tiny Baltic states are in NATO as are many eastern Euro nations, all of little significance to America. We should fight Russia over them? I think not.

NATO needs to be dissolved. It is a Cold War relic. Entangling alliances with small insignificant nations causes wars...as history clearly tells us.

And some experts claim NATO is one of culprits instigating the revolution in Ukraine. Reports claim Poland wants NATO troops on their eastern border and the Baltics are demanding NATO support. NATO has done all it can to surround Russia, which very likely could cause war.

America needs to drop out of NATO altogether.

Well said. NATO's time has long since passed. And yes, NATO Nations have instigated the problems in Ukraine. They've also tried to put missiles in Russia's backyard. And that's something our own nation would never tolerate. Just read up on the 'Cuban Missile Crisis.' Or imagine Russia announcing their plans to place missiles in Mexico?

Like i said, our Nation needs to adopt a 'Do unto others as you would have them do unto you' Foreign Policy. We should always contemplate that teaching before making any decisions. We would then have a humble and just Foreign Policy.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back