Ron Paul To TSA: "Enough Is Enough!"...

Their answer seems to be "If you don't like it,don't fly." Well that's not good enough. The Government's power is not limitless. They can't just force any humiliation they choose onto the American People. There are limits. I thank God there are brave citizens like Dr. Paul out there standing up. It's refreshing and incredibly vital.

Behavioral profiling. Look the person in the eyes when you ask questions.

And do we "question" every passenger?

Sorry..I dont see the big deal....it is quick and easy to walk through the machines...if you dont want an image of your junk seen by someone who sees thousands of them a day, then dont fly.

How would you like to be arbitrarily pulled off the street to have your junk inspected....?

That is where we are headed.....this airline shit is merely the start....

Thats the point. You are not being arbitrarily pulled off the street. You are opting to fly....knowing that the machine or pat down is part of it....it is still your choice.

"If you don't like it, don't fly" argument is completely unreasonable and the authoritarian/statist way out of the argument. Yes, we need security before boarding....without the groping and instant radiation nuking. We don't know how safe the scanners are yet so we need at least a 10 year study before they're implemented. How would like it if the Food and Drug Admin just said to hell with it we don't need to test these drugs before they hit the public? And no questions about Chertoff's company?

Yea Chertoff and Soros really are making a bundle off these new X-Ray Machines. Pretty disturbing stuff.

OK...and the adult with the intelligence of a child that believes he won a trip to the Bahamas and all he needs to do is transport some package to the hotel where he will be staying for free?

You are aware that people are very gullible. Thus the reason for all of those spam emails telling us all about the 25 million dollars that we need to help someone make a claim for...with the reward being 2.5 million.

Profiling is not the answer...and until we can develop better technology, this is the best we have.

Your position is the standard one of "dumbing down" the entire group because of a few dolts...

how about "smartening up" the entire group instead...including the dolts....? there are plenty of ways to do so....and there are many forms of oversight....

With all of the "educating" out there, people still respond to the spam and have their identities stolen.

I again ask....why cant it be "if you dont like it, dont fly"?

Hey, I dont like my doctor sticking hius finger up my butt....but my choice is not catching a medical condition early enough......so I opt for the finger....

I dont like having an officer stop me to see if I am driving drunk, but the oiption is my life being in danger if those that ARE drunk are not deterred by the chance of getting caught.

I do not mind sacrificing.

"don't fly"...? you mean give up my right to move freely....?

well gee...why don't i just quit driving, bussing, boating, training, biking, walking and running too.....? if the government can get away with airlines it can get away with all kinds of places to inspect you and request permits....would you like to be scanned every time you go to work or have your child scanned everyday at school....? how would you like to have to get a written permit from your TSA block supervisor everytime you want to go somewhere....?

There is no reason for Americans to give up their liberty in the name of so-called "safety"......

How about YOU give up flying if you are so scared of terrorists......?

Last edited:
Your position is the standard one of "dumbing down" the entire group because of a few dolts...

how about "smartening up" the entire group instead...including the dolts....? there are plenty of ways to do so....and there are many forms of oversight....

With all of the "educating" out there, people still respond to the spam and have their identities stolen.

Hey, I dont like my doctor sticking hius finger up my butt....but my choice is not catching a medical condition early enough......so I opt for the finger....

I dont like having an officer stop me to see if I am driving drunk, but the oiption is my life being in danger if those that ARE drunk are not deterred by the chance of getting caught.

well gee...why don't i just quit driving, bussing, boating, training, biking, walking and running too.....? if the government can get away with airlines it can get away with all kinds of places to inspect you and request permits....would you like to be scanned every time you go to work or have your child scanned everyday at school....? how would you like to have to get a written permit from your TSA block supervisor everytime you want to go somewhere....?

There is no reason for Americans to give up their liberty in the name of so-called "safety"......
Opting not to fly does not give up your right to move freely.
Truth is, many people can not afford to fly. Are they immobile?
If this "machine or pat down" law was instituted for no reason, then I would have an issue with it.

But exactly how would you feel if God forbid your child died on a flight where a bomb went off that was on a passenger that got through the screening becuase the machines and pat downs were deemed illegal the day before and the "profiler" saw nothing wrong with a blond hair blue eyed guy wearing tennis shorts?

If this "machine or pat down" law was instituted for no reason, then I would have an issue with it.

But exactly how would you feel if God forbid your child died on a flight where a bomb went off that was on a passenger that got through the screening becuase the machines and pat downs were deemed illegal the day before and the "profiler" saw nothing wrong with a blond hair blue eyed guy wearing tennis shorts?

We Americans have been able to move freely around our country forever without ANYBODY inspecting us....and we do not want to start now....

I suggest we get more aggresive in this war....

How about we make a list of the top ten mosques of the world.....then if we have an "incident" we then pick a mosque and bomb the hell out of it...and then put the blame for the bombing square on the terrorist who tried to harm us....

I figure that 99% of congress just switches off their ears when Ron Paul speaks.
Sad.

He is not on target, but much closer to reality than virtually all of congress.

We Americans have been able to move freely around our country forever without ANYBODY inspecting us....and we do not want to start now....

How about we make a list of the top ten mosques of the world.....then if we have an "incident" we then pick a mosque and bomb the hell out of it...and then put the blame for the bombing square on the terrorist who tried to harm us....

So our response to our innocent being murdered should be murdering other innocent people?

How about we simply accept a little inconvenience so we can ensure no more of our citizens are murdered?

Do you complain about extra troopers on the road shining flashlights in your eyes as you drive past a checkpoint on New Years Eve so your life and your childrens lives are not in danger of drunk drivers?

What did he say that you disagree with?

I didn't listen. I have better shit to do

You mean like bitch and moan about things you admit you know nothing about?

What did I admit thjat I know nothing about that I subsequently bitched at?

I made a quip at libo b/c he sucks Ron Paul's cock. What's that got to do with the video?

Further, I don't need a politician to tell me how to feel or how he feels about what TSA's doing.

So our response to our innocent being murdered should be murdering other innocent people?

How about we simply accept a little inconvenience so we can ensure no more of our citizens are murdered?

Do you complain about extra troopers on the road shining flashlights in your eyes as you drive past a checkpoint on New Years Eve so your life and your childrens lives are not in danger of drunk drivers?

Who says we need to "murder" (and why do you call killing in a war "murder").....?

The mosque leaders will need to warn their people to get out before the Americans bomb it because some shithead islamofascist terrorist killed/attempted to kill Americans...

Since they wouldn't know which mosque was going to be bombed....or the exact day it would be bombed....many mosques should be empty for awhile....and you can bet the word would get around real quick...and you can bet many terrorists will think twice before trying to harm us...

Last edited:

Who says we need to "murder" (and why do you call killing in a war "murder").....?

The mosque leaders will need to warn their people to get out before the Americans bomb it because some shithead islamofascist terrorist killed/attempted to kill Americans...

Since they wouldn't know which mosque was going to be bombed....or the exact day it would be bombed....many mosques should be empty for awhile....and you can bet the word would get around real quick...and you can bet many terrorists will think twice before trying to harm us...

I do not call killing in war murder.
I say randomly dropping on a Mosque simply becuase it is a well known Mosque is murder....not knowing that you would first give a warning to vacate....
Interesting idea....turn the Muslims against the terrorists by inconveniencing them based on the terrorists actions....
I actually like the idea....not sure I would implement it the way you suggest.....but the premise of making them live in fear because of the actions of the terrorists is sound...

But lets not foreget...that was part of what the war in the sand pit was supposed to do...

I say randomly dropping on a Mosque simply becuase it is a well known Mosque is murder....not knowing that you would first give a warning to vacate....
Interesting idea....turn the Muslims against the terrorists by inconveniencing them based on the terrorists actions....
I actually like the idea....not sure I would implement it the way you suggest.....but the premise of making them live in fear because of the actions of the terrorists is sound...

But lets not foreget...that was part of what the war in the sand pit was supposed to do...

The target mosque could be one from the country of origin of the terrorist (including the U.S.)....they are waging psychological war on us (just look at the idiotic panic response at the airports).....we need to turn the tables on them....and make their own countries (including the U.S.) squash their internal terrorist activities against America...

You don't think the innocents in those Countries are already pissed off when their Auntie dies at the Market due to a Suicide Bombing?

The target mosque could be one from the country of origin of the terrorist (including the U.S.)....they are waging psychological war on us (just look at the idiotic panic response at the airports).....we need to turn the tables on them....and make their own countries (including the U.S.) squash their internal terrorist activities against America...

But then it becoems a war against a religion. We are not at war with Islam, We are at war with a group of people that use Islam as their basis for war.

But then it becoems a war against a religion. We are not at war with Islam, We are at war with a group of people that use Islam as their basis for war.

tough shit....if a religion passively puts up with terrorism then it needs to be condemned and ousted...

just because they call it "religion" does not mean Americans have to respect it....

Islam = Sharia law = anti-American

...those who wish to live by Sharia law can take their "religion" and go live that way in an Islam country of their choice...but NOT here in America...

tough shit....if a religion passively puts up with terrorism then it needs to be condemned and ousted...

just because they call it "religion" does not mean Americans have to respect it....

...those who wish to live by Sharia law can take their "religion" and go live that way in an Islam country of their choice...but NOT here in America...

So do you believe it fair that we have the FBI start harassing any or all random Italian Americans in an effort to force them to expose any and all Mafia members they may know?

So do you believe it fair that we have the FBI start harassing any or all random Italian Americans in an effort to force them to expose any and all Mafia members they may know?

If they are suspicious then the FBI should profile them...

Forum List

Back