Ron Paul Warns Of Dangers In America From Accelerated Middle East Intervention. [VIDEO]...

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
Ron Paul, in a new interview with host Anand Naidoo at CGTN, discussed what Paul calls the “accelerated” and “dangerous” United States military actions in the Middle East. Pointing to the fact that there was no Islamic State (ISIS) in Syria until the US began intervening there in support of the ouster of the Syria government, Paul warns “there are a lot of unintended consequences, a lot of blowback” that comes when the US government carelessly intervenes overseas based on a loose “national security” justification...

Ron Paul Warns of Dangers in America from Accelerated Middle East Intervention

Ron Paul is STUPID------the USA did not invent ISIS------Isis was invented by muhummad 1400 years ago. -------It existed long before the USA existed

Ron Paul is STUPID------the USA did not invent ISIS------Isis was invented by muhummad 1400 years ago. -------It existed long before the USA existed

Are you that disingenuous? The US meddling in Iran lead to the Ayatollahs there. Bush's invasion of Iraq lead directly to the formation of the radical militant group ISIL. It did not exist before US meddling in the Middle East.

Stop it - go home. Stay there.

We still haven't learned. We just keep sticking our dicks in that hornet's nest.

I know....everything's going so well in the Middle East, Europe, Scandinavia. Everyone's just getting along so well and then we go and knock out some planes and an ISIS stronghold. Upsetting.

I know....everything's going so well in the Middle East, Europe, Scandinavia. Everyone's just getting along so well and then we go and knock out some planes and an ISIS stronghold. Upsetting.

Why are we there? Do we really belong in those lands?

Are you that disingenuous? The US meddling in Iran lead to the Ayatollahs there. Bush's invasion of Iraq lead directly to the formation of the radical militant group ISIL. It did not exist before US meddling in the Middle East.

you are disgusting-----so sorry---I have relatives FROM THE MIDDLE EAST----in fact even Iranians-----your statement is utter nonsense. The US had nothing to do with the fact of the AYATOILET PIG KHOMEINI -------and ISIL? nope----there have been ISILS since the muhummad pig of mecca dropped dead and the fight for POSITION OF RULE developed in the Islamic toilet

. True, but who has been empowering them or enabling them for some odd years now ?? Who has been arming them to the teeth in direct or indirect ways ? Who has aligned with them for the purpose of equal goals sought after on one hand, but condemed them with the other hand ? Hmmmm.

you are disgusting-----so sorry---I have relatives FROM THE MIDDLE EAST----in fact even Iranians-----your statement is utter nonsense. The US had nothing to do with the fact of the AYATOILET PIG KHOMEINI -------and ISIL? nope----there have been ISILS since the muhummad pig of mecca dropped dead and the fight for POSITION OF RULE developed in the Islamic toilet

I suggest you read up on Shah Reza Pahlavi, because if you know anything about Iran, or had relatives there, you would know very well why Iranians hate the USA.

I know quite a few Iranians and I have never met a single person from Iran who didn't blame the US for the fear and the horrors they lived under for 30 years while the US protected that animal and kept him on the Peacock Throne.

ISIS - the terrorist organization which the US is fighting started in 2005 after the US defeated Saddam Hussein, fired his Sunni army and let them keep their weapons. I have no idea what ISIS you're talking about, nor do I care. It's not relevent to discussions in this thread.

If you're going to pretend to be from a country, you might try learning about its history before displaying your total ignorance and making yourself look like a liar.

Actually, the US propped up a brutal Dictator, and then sold him out. The US allowed the Islamic Revolution fanatics to seize power in Iran. It goes back to the US overthrowing the Democratically-elected Mossadegh. The US supported the Shah and then sold him out when the shit hit the fan. Just another interventionist blunder.

I suggest you read up on Shah Reza Pahlavi, because if you know anything about Iran, or had relatives there, you would know very well why Iranians hate the USA.

I know quite a few Iranians and I have never met a single person from Iran who didn't blame the US for the fear and the horrors they lived under for 30 years while the US protected that animal and kept him on the Peacock Throne.

ISIS - the terrorist organization which the US is fighting started in 2005 after the US defeated Saddam Hussein, fired his Sunni army and let them keep their weapons. I have no idea what ISIS you're talking about, nor do I care. It's not relevent to discussions in this thread.

If you're going to pretend to be from a country, you might try learning about its history before displaying your total ignorance and making yourself look like a liar.

I am BORN IN THE USA------I have been very close with IRANIANS since the mid 1960s. It was in the MID 1960s when I was an adolescent----that a whole bunch of jewish Iranians adolescents were sent out of that country to the USA----alone---to protect them from the rise of the islamo Nazism that YOU SUPPORT. However---soon thereafter as a young woman I came into contact with lots of
educated MUSLIM Iranians----ALSO fleeing the FILTH of rising Islamism. I doubt that you ever met an Iranian-------they STILL LOOK BACK with nostalgia at the time of the SHAH. I learned about Iran and its problem with the filth of islamo Nazism from IRANIANS-------over the past 50 years YOU ARE FILTHY LIAR ---or---perhaps a propagandaist for the islamo Nazi ayatoilets

Actually, the US propped up a brutal Dictator, and then sold him out. The US allowed the Islamic Revolution fanatics to seize power in Iran. It goes back to the US overthrowing the Democratically-elected Mossadegh. The US supported the Shah and then sold him out when the shit hit the fan. Just another interventionist blunder.

wrong again-----the US did not INTERVENE ENOUGH------you did correctly state that the US SOLD THE SHAH OUT-------harming Iran ----for all eternity------it was a HORRIBLE BLUNDER

wrong again-----the US did not INTERVENE ENOUGH------you did correctly state that the US SOLD THE SHAH OUT-------harming Iran ----for all eternity------it was a HORRIBLE BLUNDER

Another Intervention Blunder. They overthrew a Democratically-Elected Mossadegh and installed the Shah as a Puppet. And he was proven to be a brutal Dictator. Most of the Iranian People despised him. The US didn't even bother to defend him when the Islamic Revolution happened. It completely sold him out.

Explains your hatred of Jews too. It matters not an iota when ISIS came to be. The fact is that whoever took on the name when they began wreaking horror on the world in the name of their god. This came about, as you know, right after petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama, against all his militaries advice, pulled everyone out of Iraq. Leaving a vacuum soon filled by ISIS and followed by Russia.

Explains your hatred of Jews too. It matters not an iota when ISIS came to be. The fact is that whoever took on the name when they began wreaking horror on the world in the name of their god. This came about, as you know, right after petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama, against all his militaries advice, pulled everyone out of Iraq. Leaving a vacuum soon filled by ISIS and followed by Russia.

Really? You gonna go with that? I'm no Obama fan, but he was right to try and get us the hell outta that hellhole. Bush signed the 'SOFA' with the Iraq Government. Obama was just following the agreement. He had the right idea.

Ron Paul is a kook and a crackpot. The reason ISIS exists is because we withdrew from Iraq prematurely. George W Bush predicted the rise of ISIS if we withdrew too soon and he turned out to be right. It demonstrates what happens when the US withdraws from the world, evil fills the vacuum.

Really? You gonna go with that? I'm no Obama fan, but he was right to try and get us the hell outta that hellhole. Bush signed the 'SOFA' with the Iraq Government. Obama was just following the agreement. He had the right idea.

That is what led to the rise of ISIS. Bush signed the SOFA because he did not want to tie Obama's hands. Bush predicted the rise of ISIS if we withdrew prematurely which shows that he did not want a withdrawal.

Forum List

Back