Ron Paul -

Every time I see Ron Paul it makes me think of this guy. :eek: :cuckoo:

Heaven's Gate Cult Initiation Tape Part 1 - YouTube

Odd that you don't support him, as he's the only one who isn't hellbent on blowing up sections of the middle east and surrounding area.

Obama/Newt/Mitt, they'd all continue on with the Bush doctrine.

nd Paul will continue the Clinton Doctrine. That's the one that says we respond to terrorist attacks after they happen. We see how well that worked out.

Clinton/Bush/Reagan/Carter are all to blame for 9/11. Either by putting the monster into his position or not properly defending us. I don't wear partisan blinders.

Paul is about defending the U.S., not blowing up the middle east and surrounding area like Bush/Obama.

Odd that you don't support him, as he's the only one who isn't hellbent on blowing up sections of the middle east and surrounding area.

I actually like Ron Pauls foreign policies and his anti Federal Reserve position.

But do not like his liberal/progressive ideas on domestic social issues at all.

Ron Paul doesn't have a chance of getting the nomination so the point of him winning the presidency is moot.

And you are correct about Obama/Newt/Mitt being basically the same.

Except I am hoping that Obama will play hard ball with Israel if he wins this coming election.

Because he wouldn't have to worry about reelection or kowtowing to AIPAC. :cool:

In my opinion Obama is going to win the next election.

I don't think most social issues should be determined by gov't, more gov't involvement is always a negative. That's how Paul handles those things.

I also agree that Obama will win, sadly, and I think he'll win just as easy as he did last time.

New reputation!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, you have received -408 reputation points from Warrior102.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Shuddup, ya assfucking little beaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatch

Regards,
Warrior102

Apparently Warrior can't take a little criticism.

Not only that but that's the exact same thing he sent me twice now. He has an obsession with ass@#$$I

New reputation!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, you have received -408 reputation points from Warrior102.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Shuddup, ya assfucking little beaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatch

Regards,
Warrior102

Apparently Warrior can't take a little criticism.

Not only that but that's the exact same thing he sent me twice now. He has an obsession with ass@#$$I

He makes WAY more references to buttfucking than even the most outspoken gay male posters on here.

It's like it never leaves the tip of his mind.

I just made an interesting connection. Rabbi has a clown in his avatar and then Decepticon makes a lame joke about clown shoes. I see a theme here. Is it coincidence or a sock puppet?

nd Paul will continue the Clinton Doctrine. That's the one that says we respond to terrorist attacks after they happen. We see how well that worked out.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V29hEu3AQK4]911 FBI Able Danger Prior Knowledge Anthony Shaffer - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYIZW959vJc]Fox News expose: Israelis had foreknowledge of 9-11. - YouTube[/ame]

HUH?

Gee, I had no idea Dr Paul had supported any "liberal/progressive ideas on domestic social issues "

There's 2 ways to look at it. Let's take a look at him wanting to remove laws on drugs.

1.) It's liberal to give people the freedom to use them.

2.) It's conservative to slash the spending and cut back on the huge gov't bureacracies it takes to keep the drug war going.

So I can see how someone would label that view as liberal or conservative.

HUH?

Gee, I had no idea Dr Paul had supported any "liberal/progressive ideas on domestic social issues "

There's 2 ways to look at it. Let's take a look at him wanting to remove laws on drugs.

2.) It's conservative to slash the spending and cut back on the huge gov't bureacracies it takes to keep the drug war going.

It sounds like you are the victim of government education.

Americans are supposed to be FREE FUCKING PEOPLE - The government was NEVER NEVER given the authority to interfere with their right to self medicate.

Religious - Taliban-like - fuckers should move to a theocratic country like Afghanistan , Pakistan.......

HUH?

It sounds like you are the victim of government education.

Americans are supposed to be FREE FUCKING PEOPLE - The government was NEVER NEVER given the authority to interfere with their right to self medicate.

Religious - Taliban-like - fuckers should move to a theocratic country like Afghanistan , Pakistan.......

Settle down son, I'm a Ron Paul supporter.

All we're doing is discussing what label to put on his social agenda, liberal or conservative? Which doesn't matter anyways.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V29hEu3AQK4]911 FBI Able Danger Prior Knowledge Anthony Shaffer - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYIZW959vJc]Fox News expose: Israelis had foreknowledge of 9-11. - YouTube[/ame]

If you're trying to dispel the image of Paul supporters as anti-semitic conspiracy theorists you are failing badly.

If you're trying to dispel the image of Paul supporters as anti-semitic conspiracy theorists you are failing badly.

there is nothing anti semitic about addressing the fact it appears that Israeli intelligence had prior knowledge of 9/11 and that Israel spies in and on the US government

Last edited:

there is nothing anti semitic about addressing the fact it appears that Israeli intelligence had prior knowledge of 9/11 and that Israel spies in and on the US government

If you bring up anything about Israel that is even remotely negative then you are an anti-semite. Even being against the federal reserve is anti-semitic. (I am not sure why but Rabbi said it so it must be true)

Even if you say something positive about Israel you are merely hiding your anti-semitic feelings.

If you bring up anything about Israel that is even remotely negative then you are an anti-semite. Even being against the federal reserve is anti-semitic. (I am not sure why but Rabbi said it so it must be true)

Even if you say something positive about Israel you are merely hiding your anti-semitic feelings.

Even if you say I want all federal aid stopped, you're anti-semitic because that includes Israel.

Respecting other countries sovereignty and wanting U.S. taxpayer dollars spent in the U.S., makes you anti-semitic.

Even if you say I want all federal aid stopped, you're anti-semitic because that includes Israel.

Respecting other countries sovereignty and wanting U.S. taxpayer dollars spent in the U.S., makes you anti-semitic.
He's just like an enviro-wackaloon....Doesn't matter what happens, it's all proof of Goebbels warming. :lol::lol::lol:

He's just like an enviro-wackaloon....Doesn't matter what happens, it's all proof of Goebbels warming. :lol::lol::lol:

It makes me wonder why these types take issue with the debate style of Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson when they use the same tactics.

Forum List

Back