🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Room Full Of Servers, Hard Drives Destroyed In Clinton House Fire

Billy_Bob

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2014
Now an arson investigation is in progress in NY. Local fire department personnel have called in an arson team to investigate the destruction of the Clinton home server area.

"A room full of servers and hard drives was destroyed in the Clinton house fire in Chappaqua, New York, on Wednesday, according to a Chappaqua Fire Department source, raising fears that incriminating evidence against the Clintons has been destroyed just days after a White House insider warned that Trump was preparing to prosecute their crimes."

Not looking good for Bill and Hillary... I fully expect a DOJ representative there too... The Secret Service is all ready involved.

Fire Dept: Room Full Of Servers, Hard Drives Destroyed In Clinton House Fire

Looking for further confirmation from other sources...

I wonder if the Clinton's had just recently received subpoenas for the data?

This is going to get real interesting...

Now an arson investigation is in progress in NY. Local fire department personnel have called in an arson team to investigate the destruction of the Clinton home server area.

"A room full of servers and hard drives was destroyed in the Clinton house fire in Chappaqua, New York, on Wednesday, according to a Chappaqua Fire Department source, raising fears that incriminating evidence against the Clintons has been destroyed just days after a White House insider warned that Trump was preparing to prosecute their crimes."

Not looking good for Bill and Hillary... I fully expect a DOJ representative there too... The Secret Service is all ready involved.

Funny. The fire took place in the Secret Service facility - and the Clintons weren't even home at the time. Why are you trying to start another Clinton conspiracy theory?

Fire on Clinton property was in Secret Service facility - CNN

Yournewswire? Really? As much as I think the Clintons have been dishonest and criminals, why would some nobody website know this the VERY next day?

Funny. The fire took place in the Secret Service facility - and the Clintons weren't even home at the time. Why are you trying to start another Clinton conspiracy theory?

LOL

CNN... rigggggghhhhhttt talk about a credibility issue... Light up the BONG.. and pas it around...

Yournewswire? Really? As much as I think the Clintons have been dishonest and criminals, why would some nobody website know this the VERY next day?
Funny:

Its called doing investigative reporting... many small town and small news agencies do real reporting... The big NYT and lame stream media are pushing agenda..

The report I read said it started in the ceiling of the secret service house.

I wonder if the Clinton's had just recently received subpoenas for the data?

This is going to get real interesting...
Mere co-incidence. Nothing to see here.
78618b2958.bmp

Funny:

Its called doing investigative reporting... many small town and small news agencies do real reporting... The big NYT and lame stream media are pushing agenda..
Terrible investigative conservative "reporting." They didn't even include ways that Muslims or black people could have been involved.

Funny:

You mean the same site that runs this story?

"Ancient Egyptian Coin Proves Aliens Visited Earth"

Or

"‘World’s Hairiest Girl’ Discovers Shaving, Finds Husband"

Oh and better yet, has this picture:
Aliens-rule-earth-326x245.jpg

Jesus Christ man... if you want us to take your story seriously come up with a reasonable source for crying out loud..

The report I read said it started in the ceiling of the secret service house.
I'm looking for an official report.. Will know soon when dispatch tapes are pulled and report of fire are FOIA and we find out what was requested by the site fire captain..

--LOL

how did everyone knew this was going to be the case

--LOL

At this point we would have to say this is interesting but unverified.
I've got people in the area that are friends and I will know soon enough if this is reality.
So you posted a thread with no idea whether it’s true or not.
Got it.
Then you wonder why you’re called deplorables.

Pretty sure this is the same poster that posted the helicopter at Charlottesville was shot down by a protester as well and it was from a police "source."

(CNN) A small fire broke out in a US Secret Service facility on the property of the home of Bill and Hillary Clinton in Chappaqua, New York, on Wednesday.

The building was not connected to the home of the former US President and former US Secretary of State, and the Clintons were not there at the time of the fire, Hillary Clinton Communications Director Nick Merrill tweeted.

The fire was put out and nobody was injured, said Sgt. Arthur Mendoza of the New Castle Police Department.

Some facts...

Forum List

Back