Roseanne: Black Obama advisor comes from planet of the apes

Remember Kathy Griffin took that picture with Trump's head?

Trump’s oldest son, Donald Jr, called it “disgusting” and urged Griffin to be dropped by her employers.Griffin was fired from her role as co-host of CNN’s New Year’s Eve coverage this week.
What Griffin did was that of a disturbed mind and far worse than what Barr did.

I never cared for her or the show. But I am damned tired of the double standards.
Nonsense.

False comparison fallacy.

Pretty sure Gracie was referring to the RWNJs belief that while Barr has the right to spew hate, ABC does not have the right to support it. Or that NFL players have the right to their free speech as well.

Free speech works both ways. Yeah. Pretty sure that's what she meant.

I don't give a shit what color someone's skin is. If it's wrong, it's wrong. Period. That goes for blacks denigrating whites on their shows, whites doing the same to blacks, etc etc.

Freedom of speech does not mean freedom of CONSEQUENCES.
Intimidating and threatening people with "consequences" is a perversion of the liberal ideal of freedom of speech.

Using your freedom of speech to shut down the freedom of speech of others is a perversion of the liberal ideal of freedom of speech.

Illiberal authoritarians on both ends of the spectrum lie when they claim they're truly for freedom of speech.

IOW, you support the right of NFL players to protest police brutality by using their first amendment right to kneel rather than stand.

Right?

"..Using your freedom of speech to shut down the freedom of speech of others.."

I can't find where anyone did that.

Are you saying ABC should financially support her? What happened to "corporations are people too my friend"?

Why should a business be forced to discriminate against a race? How is that what America stands for or what our DOI and constitution say?

Illiberal leftist authoritarians have ruined liberalism.
"Liberal leftist"

lol

Too funny.

ABC is neither liberal nor leftist, and it's still not the government, so it has no authority.

Rightwing ignorance and stupidity never fail to amuse.
"Illiberal" leftist authoritarian. Illiberal. Non-liberal.

I'm not talking about ABC, I'm talking about the Regressive Left. People like you.

And you already know that I'm not a right winger, that I voted for Hillary.

Are you always this completely confused? Are you this lost in your ideology?

Are you drunk?

They have been eager since day one to rid the airwaves of the Trump supporting Barr
Libbies are forcing their over reactive emotional state on all of America
Any type of racially indexed comment is
chastised as racist and elevated to nuclear button status. Time to put intellect back in charge of emotion

They are taking it out on Barr because TDS Mueller can't seem to get a handle on hanging Trump for them. Someone has to pay.

Freedom of speech does not mean freedom of CONSEQUENCES.
Intimidating and threatening people with "consequences" is a perversion of the liberal ideal of freedom of speech.

Using your freedom of speech to shut down the freedom of speech of others is a perversion of the liberal ideal of freedom of speech.

Illiberal authoritarians on both ends of the spectrum lie when they claim they're truly for freedom of speech.

IOW, you support the right of NFL players to protest police brutality by using their first amendment right to kneel rather than stand.

Right?

"..Using your freedom of speech to shut down the freedom of speech of others.."

I can't find where anyone did that.

Are you saying ABC should financially support her? What happened to "corporations are people too my friend"?

Why should a business be forced to discriminate against a race? How is that what America stands for or what our DOI and constitution say?
Yes, I don't like seeing this NFL rule. Let the guys kneel if they want.

Did you think you had me there?

And one need only go to a college campus to see people using their Freedom of Speech to shut down that of others. As you know.

She has a point....

Valerie+Jarrett.jpg

o-VALERIE-JARRETT-facebook.jpg

6c49d846d8b8ba04ddc054a1dc915c01.png

Man, lefties are ugly........I'd rather do Roseanne....holy crap

im still waiting on the racist part
It was when she said she liked Trump. She offended many with that:

So, like the 71,843 times TV shows said they liked Obama or complimented him, they didn't offend anyone with that?

He's not kkk, nazi, fascist. He doesn't preach hate. He doesn't take his business out of the US while saying he's bringing business in. He didn't lie more than 6 times every single day.

Fact is, trump is slime but more to the point, why should any business be forced to financially support racism?

I responded earlier to a comment that 'Freedom of Speech' got Rosanne fired. Agreed. The employer had the right to do so. Then why is what the NFL is requiring of its players any different? Kneelers have been described as practicing 'Freedom of Speech'. Like Rosanne's comments, people are also offended by kneeling during our National Anthem.

The NFL, like ABC, can fire someone who uses 'Freedom of Speech' in a form they disapprove of

Agree?

-Geaux

Actually the NFL relented on its prior insistence that players have to trot out like uniformed marionettes and will now allow them to stay in the locker room, so no.

TV entertainers usually have a "morality clause" meaning they can be terminated for actions that reflect badly on the employer. In the case of the NFL the entity that took action embarrassing to the NFL was the NFL itself, for trotting out an irrelevant charade during what's supposed to be a football game.

Can they do that? Sure, it's their game. But let's not pretend something got started with the reaction to it.

Kneeling caused me to delete pro football from my To Do List. Staying in the locker room during the anthem is just as bad and as far as I'm confirmed, the low class bastards can stay there during the game. I won't be watching it. Go Terps! Fear The Turtle!

im still waiting on the racist part
It was when she said she liked Trump. She offended many with that:

So, like the 71,843 times TV shows said they liked Obama or complimented him, they didn't offend anyone with that?

He's not kkk, nazi, fascist. He doesn't preach hate. He doesn't take his business out of the US while saying he's bringing business in. He didn't lie more than 6 times every single day.

Fact is, trump is slime but more to the point, why should any business be forced to financially support racism?
what racism?

Forum List

Back