Roseanne: I don't give a f**k if you hate my Trump support

Roseanne can love and support Trump all she wants. But at the same time people have a right to criticize her for it.

I can't wait until Trump's polices start destroying the white working class house and those who voted for Trump are going to suffer. It will be glorious.

Rosanne won't say shit then.

In other words you are wishing that America fails.

Of course she supports Trump. She is 'white', stupid and/or (clearly) emotionally disturbed.

That is the perfect description of a Trumpbot.

(there are a few exceptions to the above...but not many)

and this isn't disturbed?

Sure...maybe. What do I care? I am not a liberal.

What I do know is Trumpbots are (the vast majority) consistently stupid and/or emotionally disturbed. You have to be to admire Trump.

Look at this bunch of stupid freaks (check out the psycho down front with the child):

trumpfansthankyou_small-1.jpg

And we have extreme liberals screaming at the sky.

Oh baby what a wild world

So? Clinton is nothing (politically)? Who gives a shit what her supporters did?

Trump IS POTUS. His freak out supporters are who put that whack job in power. And could help him stay in power.
That they are clearly (mostly) stupid and/or emotionally disturbed IS relevant.

he freaks out a lot of people.

you included.

which means you'll find any reason you can to hate and go apeshit, as you are now.

have fun.

Why do those against Trump ALWAYS have to whine, bitch and moan to those who do support him?

Of course she supports Trump. She is 'white', stupid and/or (clearly) emotionally disturbed.

What I do know is Trumpbots are (the vast majority) consistently stupid and/or emotionally disturbed. You have to be to admire Trump.

Look at this bunch of stupid freaks (check out the psycho down front with the child):

Trump IS POTUS. His freak out supporters are who put that whack job in power. And could help him stay in power.

Typical Trump hater.

You were saying?

you included.

which means you'll find any reason you can to hate and go apeshit, as you are now.

have fun.

LOL...you have nothing, so you start throwing guesses/insults. Typical troll behavior.

You are the one getting bend out of shape over this pal. I am simply calling it as I see it. Trumpbots are (mostly) obviously stupid and/or emotionally disturbed.

And I hate no one...not even Trump. I pity him...but I don't hate him.

And Trumpbots cannot help it that most of them are stupid and/or emotionally disturbed. I pity them as well.

Judging by your reactions to my post...you are a Trumpbot.

Well, have a nice day.

you included.

have fun.

LOL...you have nothing, so you start throwing guesses/insults. Typical troll behavior.

You are the one getting bend out of shape over this pal. I am simply calling it as I see it. Trumpbots are (mostly) obviously stupid and/or emotionally disturbed.

And Trumpbots cannot help it that most of them are stupid and/or emotionally disturbed. I pity them as well.

Well, have a nice day.

heh - exactly as i would think you'd reply. GIGGLE AT YOU HAHA I'M BETTER CAUSE I CALLED YOU A TRUMPBOT GIGGLE!!!

i react badly to idiocy on any side. congrats on getting my attention here.

you included.

have fun.

Well, have a nice day.

heh - exactly as i would think you'd reply. GIGGLE AT YOU HAHA I'M BETTER CAUSE I CALLED YOU A TRUMPBOT GIGGLE!!!

Ummm....okaaaaaay.

Might want to work on your English a bit (I assume it is not your first language - no offense).

Well, I guess we are done here.

Again, have a nice day.

you included.

have fun.

Well, have a nice day.

Ummm....okaaaaaay.

Might want to work on your English a bit (I assume it is not your first language - no offense).

Well, I guess we are done here.

Again, have a nice day.
when the biggest, most used, word in your vocabulary is TRUMPBOTS you have very little room to talk, son. :) might want to buy a thesaurus.

Forum List

Back