Rosenstein: "I'm on your team. I can land the plane."

Republicans, such a lawless party.

You know Rosenstein is a Republican. Just like Mueller, Barr and the rest of the DOJ.

Watching Rosenstein on TV trying to blame it all on Obama.

Rosenstein said he doesn’t want to go out with a tweet.

So you're going to avoid answering my question.

It's a simple question.

Why is it necessary to appoint a special counsel? Is the attorney general unable to conduct a proper investigation?

You can't be this stupid.

Jeff Sessions had to recuse himself from investigating Russian interference because he himself held two undisclosed meetings with the Russian ambassador in 2015.

Don't you fucking idiots remember anything beyond what you had for dinner last night?.

Jeff Sessions had to recuse himself from investigating Russian interference because he himself held two undisclosed meetings with the Russian ambassador in 2015.

Don't you fucking idiots remember anything beyond what you had for dinner last night?.

You seem hurt.

I'm talking about the here-and-now. Jeff Sessions is ancient history. It's possible that Attorney General Barr could recommend putting together a special counsel. It's also probable that he'll just handle the investigation himself. After all, he is the nation's attorney general.

Cue the hysterical, emotional, profane response.

It's a simple question.

Why is it necessary to appoint a special counsel? Is the attorney general unable to conduct a proper investigation?

Had to recluse himself? Stop! You're killing me :777:

It's a simple question.

Yeah, and you might start by spelling it right, too.

It's a simple question.

Yeah, and you might start by spelling it right, too.

Whoa. you can correct spelling and grammar on a message board? Wow! I submit.

You seem hurt.

I'm talking about the here-and-now. Jeff Sessions is ancient history. It's possible that Attorney General Barr could recommend putting together a special counsel. It's also probable that he'll just handle the investigation himself. After all, he is the nation's attorney general.

Yeah, let Butt Boy Barr handle it.
I'm sure he'll be impartial.
Like when he wrote the piece a year ago that caught Trump's attention, the one criticizing the obstruction of justice angle that Mueller was taking.
Gee, pal, do you think that had ANYTHING to do with him getting the job?

You seem hurt.

It’s all part of the continuing story of lawlessness.

You seem hurt.

Like when he wrote the piece a year ago that caught Trump's attention, the one criticizing the obstruction of justice angle that Mueller was taking.

Butt boy? What does that mean? Reported!

You seem hurt.

It’s all part of the continuing story of lawlessness.

HEY! The people voted for (some of) those "lawless" Dems

You seem hurt.

Butt boy? What does that mean? Reported!

Sorry, toots. I didn't troll you.
Jeez, you really can't tell the difference?

Forum List

Back