Rosenstein: "I'm on your team. I can land the plane."

Yeah, let Butt Boy Barr handle it.
I'm sure he'll be impartial.
Like when he wrote the piece a year ago that caught Trump's attention, the one criticizing the obstruction of justice angle that Mueller was taking.
Gee, pal, do you think that had ANYTHING to do with him getting the job? .

Were you calling for AG Lynch to recuse herself when Hillary was being "investigated"? Of course not. And why didn't you? Well, that's easy. That's because you're a partisan hack. You don't care about the rule of law let alone the equal application of the law, nor do you care about average Americans. Your loyalty is first and foremost to the Democratic Party. For you, nothing else matters.

He's flipping to save his phony baloney ass....Sucks for you and the moonbats, dunnit?

Get ready for the perp walks, assholes.

HAHA.jpg

William Barr will follow the law and will take any investigation to where the evidence leads. If anyone is found to have broken the law, they should be prosecuted.

You can't be this stupid.

Jeff Sessions had to recuse himself from investigating Russian interference because he himself held two undisclosed meetings with the Russian ambassador in 2015.

Don't you fucking idiots remember anything beyond what you had for dinner last night?.

You seem hurt.

I'm talking about the here-and-now. Jeff Sessions is ancient history. It's possible that Attorney General Barr could recommend putting together a special counsel. It's also probable that he'll just handle the investigation himself. After all, he is the nation's attorney general.

Cue the hysterical, emotional, profane response.
It’s all part of the continuing story of lawlessness.

Good to see you, deanrd.

Take up the good fight.

I feel like I need a shower after being on this board, and a disinfectant spray down after that.

William Barr will follow the law and will take any investigation to where the evidence leads. If anyone is found to have broken the law, they should be prosecuted.

He's a lackey.
He took a 448-page report and reduced it down into 3.5 pages in 48 hours.
It was a total sham.

:backpedal:To think a few months ago democrats were trying to pass legislation to protect Rosenstein... :auiqs.jpg:
And all of you nutters were calling for his head, lol. Now we know why trump didn't listen to you whiners. Oops, I meant winners.

Good to see you, deanrd.

Take up the good fight.

I feel like I need a shower after being on this board, and a disinfectant spray down after that.

Perhaps one day your loyalty will be to truth and justice instead of to the Democratic Party.

He's a lackey.
It was a total sham.
And like trump, he probably never even read it, just made shit up using snippets from Faux.

And all of you nutters were calling for his head, lol. Now we know why trump didn't listen to you whiners. Oops, I meant winners.

The basis of the investigation was a sham and Rosenstein either knew it or, if he didn't, he should have known it.

He's a lackey.
It was a total sham.

I've noticed you don't like answering questions.

What action has Barr taken that is contrary to the law?

Were you outraged when AG Lynch met with Bill Clinton in that secret tarmac meeting? Did you call her a "lackey"? Of course not. And why not? Because you're a partisan hack for the Democrats.

No, it wasn't a sham. I guess you are a Rosenstein guy now, huh?

Mueller knew it was a sham and so did Rosenstein. Even the NY Times had to finally start reporting the truth about the investigation. The only people who believe that the investigation was justified are radical dupes like you that got suckered (again) by your liberal masters.

Mueller Report Likely to Renew Scrutiny of Steele Dossier
Keep sucking down that Kool-Aid, shit for brains.

I figured you'd shit out a response like this. When your argument goes down the tube, call the other guy a name. Just remember, when the truth comes out and indictments are issued, I told you so - sucker.

I figured you'd shit out a response like this. When your argument goes down the tube, call the other guy a name. Just remember, when the truth comes out and indictments are issued, I told you so - sucker.
Yeah, indictments coming down any day now, LOL. Who is going to be indicted, and for what?

Yeah, indictments coming down any day now, LOL. Who is going to be indicted, and for what?

I'm not Nostradamus. I believe indictments will occur if, that is, there is any justice in this nation. We'll have to wait and see.

I have bookmarked this thread so that, when they do, I can return and laugh at you.

I'm not Nostradamus. I believe indictments will occur if, that is, there is any justice in this nation. We'll have to wait and see.

I have bookmarked this thread so that, when they do, I can return and laugh at you.
So in other words, you can't answer my question. I didn't think so.

So in other words, you can't answer my question. I didn't think so.

He's just trolling.
That's what they do.
They follow their Master Troll, Donald.
They could get really good at it if they followed Trump's example on Twitter.
But of course butt hurt would be immediate and detrimental upon reading any given thread of Donald's on Twitter.
He's so beaten down that he's actually gone to court....twice...to get permission to block the people on Twitter who aren't afraid to tell him to go fuck himself.
And each time the judge has told him to grow up and put on his big-boy pants.
W-H-I-N-Y L-I-T-T-L-E B-I-T-C-H.

LOL, you won't be back.
The tables have turned and the shoes are starting to drop.
McGahn and Rosenstein are just the start of the shit hitting Donald's fan.

Forum List

Back