Rosenstein: "I'm on your team. I can land the plane."

This entire Trump and DOJ mess just sounds more and more like TREASON! Collusion and conspiracy.

It is hard to believe Srtozk, Page, McCabe and Comey have not yet been brought to justice.

Strzok and Page were fired by Mueller when they GOSSIPED with each other.
They fucking didn't break any laws you fucking idiot.

And if McCabe and Comey broke the law, then the Republicans are too incompetent to do anything about it, aren't they?
Butt Boy Barr won't even touch them.
And Trump just whines like the little girl that he is.

Life is too short to be so angry. Relax, go out to dinner and have a couple drinks. Trump is an innocent man. It's not too late for you to get on the right side of history. I mean that sincerely.

All treason is coming from the Dems as everyone knows.

Wow, this ought to be nominated for the most brilliant, comprehensive and informative post of the week!

Why? It's common knowledge.

Yeah, it was a bunch of Dems that met with the Ruskies in Trump Tower in 2016, right?

It was a Dem, Mike Flynn, who lied to Pence about meeting with the Russians, right?

It wasn't Donald who brought Kislyak into the Oval Office with the Russian press, doors closed, and told them he fired Comey and "I faced great pressure because of Russia. That's taken off", right?

You're a fucking idiot.

Should put Rosenstein in charge of the flight recorder instead of landing the plane.

Just my .02

This entire Trump and DOJ mess just sounds more and more like TREASON! Collusion and conspiracy.

It is hard to believe Srtozk, Page, McCabe and Comey have not yet been brought to justice.

Strzok and Page were fired by Mueller when they GOSSIPED with each other.
They fucking didn't break any laws you fucking idiot.

And if McCabe and Comey broke the law, then the Republicans are too incompetent to do anything about it, aren't they?
Butt Boy Barr won't even touch them.
And Trump just whines like the little girl that he is.

Life is too short to be so angry. Relax, go out to dinner and have a couple drinks. Trump is an innocent man. It's not too late for you to get on the right side of history. I mean that sincerely.

Sincerity = stupidity then, doesn't it?

Mind-blowing stupidity considering you would have joined a lynch mob if Obama had even 1% of this kind of corruption.

All that stuff about guns and Mexico and fast and furious, and the 'Pubes couldn't put a dent in them.

Last edited:
The mess was when a bunch of cockelmaimie Clinton minions framed Trump for a hit below the belt. You can't believe he didn't do what the liars said he did, which okay, ya gots TDS. lol

You're a fucking idiot.

Whatever. It's not a crime to meet with foreigners. It's not a crime to receive information from foreigners.

Why do you love the Democratic Party more than you love poor and average Americans?

Wow, this ought to be nominated for the most brilliant, comprehensive and informative post of the week!

Yeah, it was a bunch of Dems that met with the Ruskies in Trump Tower in 2016, right?

It was a Dem, Mike Flynn, who lied to Pence about meeting with the Russians, right?

It wasn't Donald who brought Kislyak into the Oval Office with the Russian press, doors closed, and told them he fired Comey and "I faced great pressure because of Russia. That's taken off", right?

You're a fucking idiot.

You guys think Barr is dirty because you hate Trump, but you were fine with Holder being Obama's wingman. As has been said many times, if Mueller had anything, he would have used it. Hating Barr because Trump did nothing wrong can't be good for your health. Maybe you should start hating Holder now?

You're a fucking idiot.

You guys think Barr is dirty because you hate Trump, but you were fine with Holder being Obama's wingman. As has been said many times, if Mueller had anything, he would have used it. Hating Barr because Trump did nothing wrong can't be good for your health. Maybe you should start hating Holder now?

One more time for the Peanut Gallery....

If Obama and Holder committed crimes, then the Republicans were too stupid and incompetent to appoint a special counsel investigation and prove anything, weren't they?

Admit it.

The mess was when a bunch of cockelmaimie Clinton minions framed Trump for a hit below the belt. You can't believe he didn't do what the liars said he did, which okay, ya gots TDS. lol

Lakhota supports such things. He supports turning the nation into one-party, police-state wherein the Democratic Party rules the nation, sort of how the communist party rules China.

If Obama and Holder committed crimes, then the Republicans were too stupid and incompetent to appoint a special counsel investigation and prove anything, weren't they?

My hope is that Attorney General Barr will look into these allegations and purse anything that appears illegal.

If Holder and/or Obama did something illegal, would you want them to be prosecuted?

Mind-blowing stupidity considering you would have joined a lynch mob if Obama had even 1% of this kind of corruption.

What has President Trump done that is "corrupt"?

While we're at it, did President Obama do anything that should be considered as "corrupt"?

Admitted Russian agent Butina sentenced to 18 months, deportation

MSNBC has video of Trump supposedly randomly selecting her from the crowd at one of his speaking events:

So when did he EVER do that before? Very suspect.

But of course the owner of the massage parlor who has been accused of human sex trafficking also spent Super Bowl Sunday with Trump, too: Cindy Yang

190314-cindy-yang-trump-al-1501_4e67b3814e1d2fa4e2207c513874e306.jpg

How did Li Yang go from spa owner to Trump selfie queen? ‘She likes to show off,’ mom says
https://www.miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/article227438119.html

^^^^^^ Won't see THAT on Fox Noise.

Trump is nothing but a criminal himself. Full stop. Drop the mic.

Actually, it sounds more and more like you need in increase in your anti-pyschotic medication.

My hope is that Attorney General Barr will look into these allegations and purse anything that appears illegal.

If Holder and/or Obama did something illegal, would you want them to be prosecuted?

So you're going to avoid answering my question.

It's a simple question.

Lol, from unnamed sources again, from the Washington Post-

Rosenstein — who, by one account, had gotten teary-eyed just before the call in a meeting with Trump’s chief of staff — sought to defuse the volatile situation and assure the president he was on his team, according to people familiar with matter. He criticized the Times report, published in late September, and blamed it on former deputy FBI director Andrew McCabe, whose recollections formed its basis. Then he talked about special counsel Robert S. Mueller III’s investigation of Russia’s interference in the 2016 election and told the president he would make sure Trump was treated fairly, people familiar with the conversation said.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.9db8687d19cc

That’s really hilarious. It’s timing is perfect to try to tamper what he said yesterday at the Armenian Bar Association's Public Servants Dinner in New York-
Rod Rosenstein takes swipes at Comey, lawmakers and media about Mueller investigation

Forum List

Back