Rosenstein: "I'm on your team. I can land the plane."

The DOJ is just part of the trump sewer now....

Does your mental health counselor know that you have these delusions?

Reported for trolling.

Insanity is a serious problem. It's on display here every day, as evidenced by your posts.

I watch it each time I see trump make one of his lame comments....peppered with lies and fabrication.....And don't forget the threats.

Does your mental health counselor know that you have these delusions?

Reported for trolling.

Insanity is a serious problem. It's on display here every day, as evidenced by your posts.

Reported for trolling.

Director Wray said Trolls like these are still invading Social Media. Hard to tell how many are Russians.

You can't be this stupid.

Jeff Sessions had to recuse himself from investigating Russian interference because he himself held two undisclosed meetings with the Russian ambassador in 2015.

Don't you fucking idiots remember anything beyond what you had for dinner last night?.

You seem hurt.

I'm talking about the here-and-now. Jeff Sessions is ancient history. It's possible that Attorney General Barr could recommend putting together a special counsel. It's also probable that he'll just handle the investigation himself. After all, he is the nation's attorney general.

Cue the hysterical, emotional, profane response.
It’s all part of the continuing story of lawlessness.

Good to see you, deanrd.

Take up the good fight.

I feel like I need a shower after being on this board, and a disinfectant spray down after that.

This board has become a Den of Trolls....

No, it wasn't a sham. I guess you are a Rosenstein guy now, huh?

Mueller knew it was a sham and so did Rosenstein. Even the NY Times had to finally start reporting the truth about the investigation. The only people who believe that the investigation was justified are radical dupes like you that got suckered (again) by your liberal masters.

Mueller Report Likely to Renew Scrutiny of Steele Dossier

Mueller knew the Russians invaded the US electoral process. He also knew there were multiple contacts between the trump campaign and Russians. Then THEY LIED ABOUT THEM.

You think there was a reason for the investigation?

You can't be this stupid.

Jeff Sessions had to recuse himself from investigating Russian interference because he himself held two undisclosed meetings with the Russian ambassador in 2015.

Don't you fucking idiots remember anything beyond what you had for dinner last night?.

You seem hurt.

I'm talking about the here-and-now. Jeff Sessions is ancient history. It's possible that Attorney General Barr could recommend putting together a special counsel. It's also probable that he'll just handle the investigation himself. After all, he is the nation's attorney general.

Cue the hysterical, emotional, profane response.
It’s all part of the continuing story of lawlessness.

Good to see you, deanrd.

Take up the good fight.

I feel like I need a shower after being on this board, and a disinfectant spray down after that.

This board has become a Den of Trolls....

Possibly....welcome home, dumbass.

DAMN.. You TDS jerks went ballastic about the Repubs and Trump calling ALL OF THE FBI "corrupt"... Of course they never did that. It was the majority of 12 Top people there misusing their power and our Intel assets to spy and bugger up a political campaign.. Not the THOUSANDS of dedicated employees who had no idea the top floor was so dirty...

But NOW -- you and your Japanese "hold-outs" still fighting a war that ended - ARE ACTUALLY SLIMING ALL of the DOJ employees???

How did Rosenstein "screw the nation"?? Did he force Mueller to finish up early? Did he EDIT the special counsel report? Why do you think this bit about him pleading for his job has ANYTHING to do with the outcome of the Mueller witchhunts???

You "funny" abusing deaf mute "resister" couldn't answer those simple questions -- couldya?

Forum List

Back