ROTFLOL!! White House considered dumping illegals in Dim controlled sanctuary cities

Pelosi fumes over White House plan to release immigrant detainees in sanctuary cities

Clip: House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, whose office called the idea “despicable.”

So sending illegal brown people to her district is OFF FUCKING LIMITS YO!

Of course I don't actually believe that makes her a racist but it does prove she is one big ass two faced hypocritical bitch.

Now imagine if Trump had tied the word despicable to illegals, can you imagine the lefts outrage? Oh wait! He said something similar you say? And they still hold it against him you say?
Obvious double standard is obvious

Pelosi doesn’t want them. She’s one to talk about using these people as pawns; or in her case, “votes”. She is the symbol of wealthy elite liberal. She can be wealthy but for the rest of US, at a certain point, we have made to much money.

This is a great move by Trump. Ball is in her court to shine and make it work. Otherwise, it is yet another chapter in the book of Liberals, “Do As I Say, Not As I Do.”

Pelosi fumes over White House plan to release immigrant detainees in sanctuary cities

Clip: House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, whose office called the idea “despicable.”

So sending illegal brown people to her district is OFF FUCKING LIMITS YO!

Of course I don't actually believe that makes her a racist but it does prove she is one big ass two faced hypocritical bitch.

Now imagine if Trump had tied the word despicable to illegals, can you imagine the lefts outrage? Oh wait! He said something similar you say? And they still hold it against him you say?
Obvious double standard is obvious

What a stupid ignorant post. Having a flood of people who would need housing & food & help without any funding would hurt a district. Nothing to do with race.

This is how fucking stupid Trump is and how fucking stupid his supporters are.

Go ahead,

Dump all these people in sanctuary cities likely in blue states. right before the fucking CENSUS.

You stupid fucks could INCREASE the number of Democrat Representatives in the House by altering the number of Reps a state gets.

Stupid fucking people doing stupid fucking shit.

You can't make this shit up!

Dimms are not racist.

They should take the illegals with a smile and be proud of how non racist they are.

Not wanting the illegals seems very racist.

Oh god I wish they would have went through with this ! :auiqs.jpg:

TRUMP EFFECT[/paste:font]
White House considered dumping migrants in 'sanctuary cities'
ICE lawyers rejected proposals to bus detained immigrants to Nancy Pelosi's district and other Democratic cities, The Washington Post reported.

WAPO: Trump admin. wanted ICE to release detainees in sanctuary cities
APRIL 12, 201903:57
DHS on Thursday night told NBC News the proposal had been "a suggestion that was floated and rejected, which ended any further discussion."

The White House official confirmed the idea came up twice — initially as a query to ICE about the possibility, and later to inquire why it wouldn't be legally doable. Matthew Albence, who starts Friday as acting head of ICE, was involved in the assessment of the plan and the ultimate conclusion that it would not be feasible.

The Post quoted DHS officials as saying the administration sought to release detainees in the San Francisco-based district of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., and in other strongly Democratic districts. It said the White House told ICE that the plan was partly meant to conserve jail space but also partly to "send a message to Democrats."

A source familiar with the plan told NBC News it was designed to “somehow hurt Pelosi.”

Another source, the former DHS official, told NBC News of the Trump administration’s thinking: “Why release [migrants] into Yuma or Phoenix when you can release them in San Francisco where they want them?”

"The extent of this administration's cynicism and cruelty cannot be overstated," a spokeswoman for Pelosi told NBC News. "Using human beings — including little children — as pawns in their warped game to perpetuate fear and demonize immigrants is despicable."

White House senior policy adviser Stephen Miller at a Republican dinner in Columbus, Ohio, in August.Leah Millis / Reuters file
The Post reported that two DHS whistleblowers independently reported the busing plan to Congress and that several DHS officials confirmed their accounts. Two DHS officials said Stephen Miller, a senior policy adviser who is widely reported to have assumed control of U.S. border policy, discussed the proposal with ICE, according to The Post.

Related

POLITICS

At the center of Trump's Homeland chaos, Stephen Miller is the lone survivor
"Sanctuary cities" is a term used to describe jurisdictions that limit or ban cooperation with federal immigration authorities. Trump has accused Democrats of trying to "turn America into one giant sanctuary city for violent criminals and MS-13 and other gang killers."

Adam Edelman contributed.

White House considered dumping migrants in 'sanctuary cities'
Yeah Trump pusses out of most of things
Another ad hominem
Me making an ad hominem is more than Trump did to dump illegals in places with Americans that he hates
How is that a bad thing?? You all want them YOU KEEP THEM lol

You don’t understand the subject.

Actually you understand it perfectly. That is why you are opposed to consequences of people’s decisions.

How much money did you donate to care, education, housing and feeding of Illegals last year?

Let me give you the answer.

Z
E
R
O

No, if the sanctuary cities put their money where their mouths are, they might see the light that making others pay for their intolerable indignities has a consequential price.
Really? You actually think that will happen?
Oh, they will get rid of their responsibilities, one way or another, because unsustainable ideas have a consequence. Let them experience it for themselves.
You don’t think California and sanctuary cities have experienced illegal immigrants? Come on, wake up
Thousands of new ones every few days? No, no they haven't. And if you don't think that would be an eye opener for the LEGAL TAX PAYING RESIDENTS then it's YOU who needs a wake up call.
The fact that you think sanctuary cities translates to open borders just shows that you don’t understand the subject. You’re too concerned with the gotchyas to support real solutions that move is forwards. Trump is the same way which is why I call this stuff petty childish tactics

It is a total dick move. Very Trumpian in its utter dickishness. Worthy of a giant dick trophy of some kind.

And actually, I must admit, I like it.

You want them, they're yours. You feed them, house them, school them, police them, treat them medically.

It would be karmic bliss to see the tent cities, and all that comes with it, popping up in Nancy Pelosi's backyard,

It's about time we had a republicrat in the WH that actually fought the democrooks. I become a bigger fan all the time, it makes it easier to accept the shit I don't like such as the bump stock ban and interfering with the markets with tariffs and such.

I don't think the drug lords running some of those countries want to deal with serial killers. It's cheaper to send them to the USA, and their revenge against us is never-ending for stopping their profits from going through the roof.

The Drug Cartels represents unbridled capitalism. Violence is just a cost of doing business. We are their number one customer. Our laws are the reason their profits are through the roof. Our laws are the reason things are so violent. The violence is driving the wave of asylum seekers.
Your point is well-taken, BB. Maybe we need to deal with the bullies who are driving asylum seekers out of Central America. Unfortunately, bullies have devious means, and that includes forwarding along with the masses a criminal population including serial rapists and serial murderers, people with contagious diseases to infect us, and other social poisons. Unfortunately, instead of using our system of legal admission of immigrants, they refuse to do that when they can liberate themselves of caring for serial offenders for life by blending them in with other refugees. And with all that drug money they have, they can afford to grease a few hands to get them there. And some of the hands they grease rape little girls in the caravans. :crying:

Well with all due respect I don't think they are sending those people to harm us. We are they're best customers. I'm not saying that no rapist, criminals, or sick people are trying to get in, I just don't think the cartels are making a conscious decision to hurt their best source of revenue by sending them.

I think a real world solution would be to build some temporary housing and add a bunch of new judges to speed the processing along.

Whoa...a reasonable idea.

who am i kidding?

America wins, Dems lose! They can not really get too upset about this now can they!

Careful there, Gramps! If you keep calling her name's like that she'll have no choice but to turn into a racist for real!

Try saying something that makes sense. It’s pretty fun sometimes

Moron....you nutbags have blamed liberals for turning you into bigots....by telling you that you are bigots. You must have missed
those posts.
Well....to be honest, it's hard to keep up with you libtards with your redefining of the english language. just sayin....

Forum List

Back