ROTFLOL!! White House considered dumping illegals in Dim controlled sanctuary cities

Pelosi fumes over White House plan to release immigrant detainees in sanctuary cities

Clip: House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, whose office called the idea “despicable.”

So sending illegal brown people to her district is OFF FUCKING LIMITS YO!

Of course I don't actually believe that makes her a racist but it does prove she is one big ass two faced hypocritical bitch.

Now imagine if Trump had tied the word despicable to illegals, can you imagine the lefts outrage? Oh wait! He said something similar you say? And they still hold it against him you say?
Obvious double standard is obvious
Trump should release them in her home town right near her house

No, fuck that! I live in a sanctuary city not of my own choice, and I don’t want illegals flooding my city. There are plenty of people in sanctuary cities that don’t agree with what their government is doing. Nancy Pelosi will be the last person affected by illegals infesting her city. Think before you post stupidity. Thanks.

Sorry dude,you're going to have to take one,or maybe a few hundred thousand for the team.
We all have to make sacrifices......

Why should I? I didn’t vote for deblasio or any idiot dem that made nyc what it is.

Pelosi fumes over White House plan to release immigrant detainees in sanctuary cities

Of course I don't actually believe that makes her a racist but it does prove she is one big ass two faced hypocritical bitch.

Now imagine if Trump had tied the word despicable to illegals, can you imagine the lefts outrage? Oh wait! He said something similar you say? And they still hold it against him you say?

What a stupid ignorant post. Having a flood of people who would need housing & food & help without any funding would hurt a district. Nothing to do with race.

Send them home, easy fix

Trump should release them in her home town right near her house

No, fuck that! I live in a sanctuary city not of my own choice, and I don’t want illegals flooding my city. There are plenty of people in sanctuary cities that don’t agree with what their government is doing. Nancy Pelosi will be the last person affected by illegals infesting her city. Think before you post stupidity. Thanks.

Sorry dude,you're going to have to take one,or maybe a few hundred thousand for the team.
We all have to make sacrifices......

Why should I? I didn’t vote for deblasio or any idiot dem that made nyc what it is.

As a Texan I've taken several million for the team...
It's time for the north to take a few lumps.

"I.Q. Test: What is the one thing we know will NOT happen at any time in the future? Answer: The Trump administration will place Illegal Immigrants in Sanctuary Cities only." - Coulter

It likely won't happen, but it's an awesome idea, and these cities more than deserve it !

Oh god I wish they would have went through with this ! :auiqs.jpg:

TRUMP EFFECT[/paste:font]
White House considered dumping migrants in 'sanctuary cities'
ICE lawyers rejected proposals to bus detained immigrants to Nancy Pelosi's district and other Democratic cities, The Washington Post reported.

WAPO: Trump admin. wanted ICE to release detainees in sanctuary cities
APRIL 12, 201903:57
DHS on Thursday night told NBC News the proposal had been "a suggestion that was floated and rejected, which ended any further discussion."

The White House official confirmed the idea came up twice — initially as a query to ICE about the possibility, and later to inquire why it wouldn't be legally doable. Matthew Albence, who starts Friday as acting head of ICE, was involved in the assessment of the plan and the ultimate conclusion that it would not be feasible.

The Post quoted DHS officials as saying the administration sought to release detainees in the San Francisco-based district of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., and in other strongly Democratic districts. It said the White House told ICE that the plan was partly meant to conserve jail space but also partly to "send a message to Democrats."

A source familiar with the plan told NBC News it was designed to “somehow hurt Pelosi.”

Another source, the former DHS official, told NBC News of the Trump administration’s thinking: “Why release [migrants] into Yuma or Phoenix when you can release them in San Francisco where they want them?”

"The extent of this administration's cynicism and cruelty cannot be overstated," a spokeswoman for Pelosi told NBC News. "Using human beings — including little children — as pawns in their warped game to perpetuate fear and demonize immigrants is despicable."

White House senior policy adviser Stephen Miller at a Republican dinner in Columbus, Ohio, in August.Leah Millis / Reuters file
The Post reported that two DHS whistleblowers independently reported the busing plan to Congress and that several DHS officials confirmed their accounts. Two DHS officials said Stephen Miller, a senior policy adviser who is widely reported to have assumed control of U.S. border policy, discussed the proposal with ICE, according to The Post.

Related

POLITICS

At the center of Trump's Homeland chaos, Stephen Miller is the lone survivor
"Sanctuary cities" is a term used to describe jurisdictions that limit or ban cooperation with federal immigration authorities. Trump has accused Democrats of trying to "turn America into one giant sanctuary city for violent criminals and MS-13 and other gang killers."

Adam Edelman contributed.

Libtards say no, it’s illegal and insensitive. Hypocrisy at its best. But at least Trump finally got a democrat to finally call illegal immigration “illegal”. Pelosi and her slaves in the media want illegals, just not by them. They are like Abe Linchpin was with blacks. They need to be free, just not where I live. Here’s hoping a wetback with a BAC of 8.0 runs the old cow over.

A scuttled White House proposal to release immigrant detainees in San Francisco and other sanctuary cities triggered a fierce backlash Friday from Democrats including House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, whose office called the idea “despicable.”

ICE lawyers rejected proposals to bus detained immigrants to Nancy Pelosi's district and other Democratic cities, The Washington Post reported.

DHS on Thursday night told NBC News the proposal had been "a suggestion that was floated and rejected, which ended any further discussion."

The White House official confirmed the idea came up twice — initially as a query to ICE about the possibility, and later to inquire why it wouldn't be legally doable. Matthew Albence, who starts Friday as acting head of ICE, was involved in the assessment of the plan and the ultimate conclusion that it would not be feasible.

The Post quoted DHS officials as saying the administration sought to release detainees in the San Francisco-based district of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., and in other strongly Democratic districts. It said the White House told ICE that the plan was partly meant to conserve jail space but also partly to "send a message to Democrats."

A source familiar with the plan told NBC News it was designed to “somehow hurt Pelosi.”

Another source, the former DHS official, told NBC News of the Trump administration’s thinking: “Why release [migrants] into Yuma or Phoenix when you can release them in San Francisco where they want them?”

"The extent of this administration's cynicism and cruelty cannot be overstated," a spokeswoman for Pelosi told NBC News. "Using human beings — including little children — as pawns in their warped game to perpetuate fear and demonize immigrants is despicable."

White House senior policy adviser Stephen Miller at a Republican dinner in Columbus, Ohio, in August.Leah Millis / Reuters file
The Post reported that two DHS whistleblowers independently reported the busing plan to Congress and that several DHS officials confirmed their accounts. Two DHS officials said Stephen Miller, a senior policy adviser who is widely reported to have assumed control of U.S. border policy, discussed the proposal with ICE, according to The Post.

Related

POLITICS

"Sanctuary cities" is a term used to describe jurisdictions that limit or ban cooperation with federal immigration authorities. Trump has accused Democrats of trying to "turn America into one giant sanctuary city for violent criminals and MS-13 and other gang killers."

A few years back I had an office in a public building and the city passed a law that allowed vagrants to stay in the buildings "common" space and we could not demand they leave. It wasn't good for my business. So, I took took two weeks and everyday I paid 15-20 vagrants a day to take the city bus and go sit in City Hall, a public building. For some reason they got very upset with me and they told me to stop. I wasn't breaking any law, so on it went and the city council changed law to they could only stay for one hour. That solved the issue.

What a stupid ignorant post. Having a flood of people who would need housing & food & help without any funding would hurt a district. Nothing to do with race.
You people support sanctuary cities. So you take them, Trump is trying his hardest for them not to get here, and we support him. Why wouldn't you take them? Or are you just proving yourself to be a hypocrite?

Careful there, Gramps! If you keep calling her name's like that she'll have no choice but to turn into a racist for real!

Try saying something that makes sense. It’s pretty fun sometimes

Moron....you nutbags have blamed liberals for turning you into bigots....by telling you that you are bigots. You must have missed
those posts.
:itsok: Liberals are the biggest bigots in the world. Do as I say, not what I actually do.

Related

POLITICS

A few years back I had an office in a public building and the city passed a law that allowed vagrants to stay in the buildings "common" space and we could not demand they leave. It wasn't good for my business. So, I took took two weeks and everyday I paid 15-20 vagrants a day to take the city bus and go sit in City Hall, a public building. For some reason they got very upset with me and they told me to stop. I wasn't breaking any law, so on it went and the city council changed law to they could only stay for one hour. That solved the issue.

Great story.
Yes, I would so love to see the homes of the leaders of these cities have busloads of illegals dropped off on the sidewalk in front of their homes.

Related

POLITICS

Actually, that is what Democrats want to happen. Why? because of the 2020 census. More illegals mean higher counts for the census. Higher populations in blue states mean more House Reps in blue states, thus more dems get elected to congress. Also, blue states will get more electoral votes for the presidential elections.

Then why are they screaming like trapped rats?

Related

POLITICS

Actually, that is what Democrats want to happen. Why? because of the 2020 census. More illegals mean higher counts for the census. Higher populations in blue states mean more House Reps in blue states, thus more dems get elected to congress. Also, blue states will get more electoral votes for the presidential elections.

Then why are they screaming like trapped rats?
Because they don't want to admit that they want open borders in order to increase the population of blue states and districts.

Then let you cock suckers give those cities your tax money so we can support them

Then let you cock suckers give those cities your tax money so we can support them

Fuck you!!!!
You're the ones who want em,you take care of em.
You're no different than all the ghetto trash who have kids and then expect the rest of us to pay for em.

Sounds like a plan to me. Trump is talking openly about it, so it will happen soon. Just pull the bus up in front of Nasty's mansion and point out the entrance. We already know they can climb walls like a fly.

Why not just dump them all in California? I dont get it? The people in California are fine with the exploding population of illegals.

Better idea?

Dump them on the door steps of registered DUMS.:113:

Can send all the laundry to REALDAVE!!

Related

POLITICS

Yes, well, they're getting their flood of illegals, anyway, so why not at least let THEM take the brunt of the problems?

Why not just dump them all in California? I dont get it? The people in California are fine with the exploding population of illegals.

Better idea?

The Dimocrat controlled California Assembly and Dimocrat controlled state Senate and Dimocrat governor passed into law the creation of the entire state being a sanctuary, so yes, California deserves all of them.

Better idea?

Can't say I wouldn't enjoy the photo op of a big bus, with "Sanctuary City Express" on the side, rolling up in front of Pelosi's house to dump her illegals on the sidewalk.

Last edited:
Trump: "They (sanctuary cities) say they have open arms. Let's see if they have open arms !" :clap2:

:clap:

Forum List

Back