Roy Moore’s Wife Forged Old Letter to Show 50 Pastors Support Him

Do not go soft Alabama, this is your chance to hit the swamp right between the eyes!!!! turn off the fake news and go and vote.

That's not fucking forgery. Give me a break.

Dunno if it's forgery, but it is definitely misleading people by trying to tell everyone that those preachers still support him.

Many of them no longer do, and want their names removed from the letter because of what he'd done. They supported him before the scandal, but in light of new evidence, they no longer do and don't want to be used as political tools.

Many still do. Get hold of Team Moore then and get their names off of the list. But its not forgery. Cripes we're at the point where the media is putting out Moore's accusers saying he asked them out on a date and they said no.

And now asking someone out on a date is sexual harassment. :lol: I guess my husband sexually harassed me when he asked me to marry him too. This is nuts.

Yeah, it IS forgery, because she took an existing document and modified it, leaving the names of the pastors on a letter they never agreed to.

As far as the sexual harassment? Well, asking someone out on a date isn't harassment.

However.........................

Taking a 14 year old girl back to your place, stripping both of you down to your underwear and then placing her hand on your erection IS sexual harassment.

I'm not concerned about the women who refused to date him. I'm more concerned about the women he actually molested.

That's not fucking forgery. Give me a break.

Dunno if it's forgery, but it is definitely misleading people by trying to tell everyone that those preachers still support him.

Many of them no longer do, and want their names removed from the letter because of what he'd done. They supported him before the scandal, but in light of new evidence, they no longer do and don't want to be used as political tools.
Too late.....the Child-chaser and his wife is trying to drag them down too.

You know, I think it would be funny as hell if some of those preachers sued Moore to have their names removed from that letter.

That would show how badly his support has eroded.

Hitting the swamp between the eyes? More like the swamp is getting more and nastier critters if AL elects Moore
There are a lot of swamp creatures that mistreat women. This phony 40 year old attack on Moore is already helping to drain the swamp...Al Franken is just the first swamp pervert to be exposed there will be more. Democrats have to learn that when they do their dirty tricks it will always come back to them. Because they are dirtier than anyone.

I went back and actually read the article. No one claims Moore's wife made the edits. Just that she posted it. So get the SWAT teams ready to descend on the campaign and find out who fucking edited the original list.

Come on. Break out the big guns.

:lol:

I went back and actually read the article. No one claims Moore's wife made the edits. Just that she posted it. So get the SWAT teams ready to descend on the campaign and find out who fucking edited the original list.

From the link.......................

Roy Moore's Wife Forged Old Letter to Show 50 Pastors Support Him

After the Washington Post published a story detailing how Alabama’s Republican candidate for Senate Roy Moore initiated sexual contact with multiple teenager when he was in his 30’s, his wife posted a letter of support from 53 pastors on Facebook.

But the letter Moore’s wife Kayla posted on Facebook had originally been written in August — before the allegations of sexual misconduct came out — and published on Moore’s campaign website. Several of the priests say they were not notified the letter was being edited and republished, and have asked to have their names removed from the list of signatories.

Moore’s wife posted the republished letter on Facebook on Sunday, November 12, and seems to have deleted a few paragraphs from the original letter on her husband’s website, including a line asking Alabama voters to “join us at the polls on Tuesday, August 15th,” which was the date of the Republican primary. Instead, the letter was edited to mention the December 12 special election against Democrat Doug Jones.

Fresh Anointing House of Worship’s pastor Tijuanna Adetunji told AL.com that she was never contacted about the letter update and hadn’t given permission for her name to be used — neither had she been asked about the allegations against Moore.

The bolded parts are where the link said that she had edited the letter and reposted it.

Guess you didn't read the link as well as you thought, did you?

She posted an altered document.

She altered it or knew that it was altered.

She just sunk her husband.

So if kid touching lies don't work attack the wife for forgery? Come on libs your wallowing in your own crap!!!

So if kid touching lies don't work attack the wife for forgery? Come on libs your wallowing in your own crap!!!

Actually, the forgery is part of the kid touching story. It's trying to show that people still support Moore, when in fact, they no longer do.

And.................sorry..................but she DID post an altered letter, and yeah, that is forgery.

Hitting the swamp between the eyes? More like the swamp is getting more and nastier critters if AL elects Moore
There are a lot of swamp creatures that mistreat women. This phony 40 year old attack on Moore is already helping to drain the swamp...Al Franken is just the first swamp pervert to be exposed there will be more. Democrats have to learn that when they do their dirty tricks it will always come back to them. Because they are dirtier than anyone.
And here's hoping that Al Franken gets what he deserves......good to see you agree that all Sexual Harassers/Abusers/Predators get what's coming to them.

Actually, the forgery is part of the kid touching story. It's trying to show that people still support Moore, when in fact, they no longer do.

And.................sorry..................but she DID post an altered letter, and yeah, that is forgery.
It all depends on what the definition of "is" is.

LMAO!!!! No need for big guns. Things are piling up nicely to send Ol' Roy into retirement. And my home state will be better for it.

Forum List

Back