Rudy Giuliani's Law License Suspended

Sorry, but I don't believe anything a liberal website says. :rolleyes:

but you believe an adulterous conman who literally defrauded people outa their hard earned cash thru a fraudulent university AND had his 'charitable' foundation closed down because he STOLE the cash, meant for the poor & other organizations - so he can use it for his own personal piggy bank.

you know that expression by PT barnum:

' a sucker is born every minute '?

he was talking about *you*
Tell us about your cash that you want to give to the government in higher taxes under Xiden

show us the link that taxes have already been raised by biden.

• President Joe Biden unveiled his American Families Plan on Wednesday.
  • The proposal seeks to raise $1.5 trillion over a decade via higher taxes on the top 1%. The revenue would fund expanded education, child care and paid leave, among other things.
  • The Biden tax plan would raise levies on capital gains and ordinary income and increase tax audits for those earning more than $400,000 a year.
uh-huh. i already said that. thanx for the back up.

btw - i asked where he ALREADY raised taxes .... since the dumbfuck dusty lied & said biden already DID.

he hasn't & your article says so as well.

& them thar taxes to be raised will not be on ordinary worker bees making less than 400k.

but you believe an adulterous conman who literally defrauded people outa their hard earned cash thru a fraudulent university AND had his 'charitable' foundation closed down because he STOLE the cash, meant for the poor & other organizations - so he can use it for his own personal piggy bank.

Tell us about your cash that you want to give to the government in higher taxes under Xiden

• The proposal seeks to raise $1.5 trillion over a decade via higher taxes on the top 1%. The revenue would fund expanded education, child care and paid leave, among other things.
  • The Biden tax plan would raise levies on capital gains and ordinary income and increase tax audits for those earning more than $400,000 a year.

btw - i asked where he ALREADY raised taxes .... since the dumbfuck dusty lied & said biden already DID.

& them thar taxes to be raised will not be on ordinary worker bees making less than 400k.
What does Xiden do when the top 1 percent leave the USA taking their companies with them and leaving unemployment

What does Xiden do when the top 1 percent leave the USA taking their companies with them and leaving unemployment

lol ... will that be b4 or after all yer guns are taken away?

LOL!!!!

How about the right leaning Chicago Tribune...

Well, that's interesting.

A decade ago, my lawyers questioned Trump under oath during a deposition in a libel case he filed against me for a biography I wrote, "TrumpNation." (Trump lost the case in 2011.) Trump had to acknowledge 30 times during that deposition that he had lied over the years about a wide range of issues: his ownership stake in a large Manhattan real estate development, the cost of a membership to one of his golf clubs, the size of the Trump Organization, his wealth, the rate for his speaking appearances, how many condos he had sold, the debt he owed, and whether he borrowed money from his family to stave off personal bankruptcy.

My lawyers got Trump to admit 30 times, under oath, that he lied
Witch hunts are a bad thing, and they end up causing a continuance of hatred that ends up affecting all Americans in the end. Back and forth, back and forth it all goes, and the American citizen pays a huge price in the end. Judging Trump on his time served as president doesn't work, because the left can't get the dirt on their political target there, so they resort to Trump's time as a business man, and as a private citizen to get their dirt, but the problem with that thinking is that what comes around goes around.

The office of the presidency (because of these dirty tactics), is then weakened, and that causes weakness to take hold as the world looks on in amazement at what goes on these days.

If it wasn't for our nukes, we would have already been tried by another country or countries united in their efforts to do just that..... Not sure how much longer we can hold out due to our nuclear capabilities, but sooner or later if technology is matched, and we are blinded somehow, then it could be over quickly.

The evil one is the accuser of the brethren, and he loves to use the dirtiest of tactics to condemn them, and then over take them.

A decade ago, my lawyers questioned Trump under oath during a deposition in a libel case he filed against me for a biography I wrote, "TrumpNation." (Trump lost the case in 2011.) Trump had to acknowledge 30 times during that deposition that he had lied over the years about a wide range of issues: his ownership stake in a large Manhattan real estate development, the cost of a membership to one of his golf clubs, the size of the Trump Organization, his wealth, the rate for his speaking appearances, how many condos he had sold, the debt he owed, and whether he borrowed money from his family to stave off personal bankruptcy.

Witch hunts are a bad thing, and they end up causing a continuance of hatred that ends up affecting all Americans in the end. Back and forth, back and forth it all goes, and the American citizen pays a huge price in the end. Judging Trump on his time served as president doesn't work, because the left can't get the dirt on their political target there, so they resort to Trump's time as a business man, and as a private citizen to get their dirt, but the problem with that thinking is that what comes around goes around.

The office of the presidency (because of these dirty tactics), is then weakened, and that causes weakness to take hold as the world looks on in amazement at what goes on these days.

If it wasn't for our nukes, we would have already been tried by another country or countries united in their efforts to do just that..... Not sure how much longer we can hold out due to our nuclear capabilities, but sooner or later if technology is matched, and we are blinded somehow, then it could be over quickly.

The evil one is the accuser of the brethren, and he loves to use the dirtiest of tactics to condemn them, and then over take them.
Dude, there’s more than enough dirt on the former president’s time in office to declare him a failure.

And what, so he lets the UN and China etc off the hook ? Yeah just go after them American's eh ??? Funny how some American's just hate other American's, and seems like Joe hates American's, but loves him some foreigners and globalist now.

Dude, there’s more than enough dirt on the former president’s time in office to declare him a failure.
On just one president or on all president's ? Why do you hate Trump so much, IOWs what did he directly do to you ? Be specific.

And what, so he lets the UN and China etc off the hook ? Yeah just go after them American's eh ??? Funny how some American's just hate other American's, and seems like Joe hates American's, but loves him some foreigners and globalist now.
Your post needs more a Mericans.

lol ...

23orb-superJumbo.jpg

Trump hails 'great relationship' with Philippines' Duterte

US president offers no public rebuke of Rodrigo Duterte’s brutal drugs crackdown as he nears end of 12-day Asia tour

Donald Trump has hailed his “great relationship” with the Philippines’ president, Rodrigo Duterte, who stands accused of acting with impunity over a brutal war on drugs that has left thousands dead.

The US president made no mention of human rights during brief remarks to reporters prior to a meeting with his counterpart, and both leaders ignored shouted questions about the drugs crackdown.

THIS happened on AMERICAN SOIL ... peaceful AMERICAN protesters exercising their AMERICAN RIGHT to assemble & turkish goons directed by ERDOGAN to go after them ... again - on AMERICAN SOIL. yer chosen one said NOTHING - & did NOTHING.

so uh ... you can just shove it, you little trump humper.

lol ...

23orb-superJumbo.jpg

US president offers no public rebuke of Rodrigo Duterte’s brutal drugs crackdown as he nears end of 12-day Asia tour

Donald Trump has hailed his “great relationship” with the Philippines’ president, Rodrigo Duterte, who stands accused of acting with impunity over a brutal war on drugs that has left thousands dead.

The US president made no mention of human rights during brief remarks to reporters prior to a meeting with his counterpart, and both leaders ignored shouted questions about the drugs crackdown.

THIS happened on AMERICAN SOIL ... peaceful AMERICAN protesters exercising their AMERICAN RIGHT to assemble & turkish goons directed by ERDOGAN to go after them ... again - on AMERICAN SOIL. yer chosen one said NOTHING - & did NOTHING.

Nice picture actually. Do you have more?

lol ...

23orb-superJumbo.jpg

lol ...

23orb-superJumbo.jpg

no doubt you think so, MAGAT.

lol ...

23orb-superJumbo.jpg

lol ...

23orb-superJumbo.jpg

Obama_Seeks_Ties_to_Saudi-7de5520799361731f0ffcb3bfa299740

lol ...

23orb-superJumbo.jpg

lol ...

23orb-superJumbo.jpg

nice try dustpan. did obama go to saudi arabia for his first overseas trip as POTUS?

lol .... why no ... no he did not. he went & visited our NATO allies as every other POTUS has done since WW2.

but not donny .... noooooooooooo.......... he went where he could be played. & other killer dictators followed the script to get what they could.

lol ...

23orb-superJumbo.jpg

lol ...

23orb-superJumbo.jpg

nice try dustpan. did obama go to saudi arabia for his first overseas trip as POTUS?

lol .... why no ... no he did not. he went & visited our NATO allies as every other POTUS has done since WW2.

but not donny .... noooooooooooo.......... he went where he could be played. & other killer dictators followed the script to get what they could.

Is it true that your wifes cock is 13 inches long?

Putin-Obama.jpg

lol ...

23orb-superJumbo.jpg

Big difference in having to be diplomatic with foreigners in which is part of the job on trade etc, but to give away the farm to them or to alledgedly get kick back's from them is a whole other animal.

lol ...

23orb-superJumbo.jpg

Big difference in having to be diplomatic with foreigners in which is part of the job on trade etc, but to give away the farm to them or to alledgedly get kick back's from them is a whole other animal.

I agree, that's why I believe Biden should be removed from office immediately. He should be impeached for using taxpayer dollars to get his sons prosecutor fired. And admitting to doing it ON VIDEO.

Last edited:

lol ...

23orb-superJumbo.jpg

lol ...

23orb-superJumbo.jpg

Is it true that your wifes cock is 13 inches long?

Putin-Obama.jpg

1625157280061.jpeg

looks like you lost little orange puppet & the loans are now due.

lol ...

23orb-superJumbo.jpg

I agree, that's why I believe Biden should be removed from office immediately. He should be impeached for using taxpayer dollars to get his sons prosecutor fired. And admitting to doing it ON VIDEO.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fake news.

lol ...

23orb-superJumbo.jpg

donny gave the rooooskies israeli intel & had bigley kickbacks from all kindsa dig-nataries with his DC hotel.

lol - who you kidding?

lol ...

23orb-superJumbo.jpg

I agree, that's why I believe Biden should be removed from office immediately. He should be impeached for using taxpayer dollars to get his sons prosecutor fired. And admitting to doing it ON VIDEO

But since that didnt happen and is just another embarrassing cult fantasy, dont hold your breath.

Forum List

Back