Rudy is presenting his evidence, legal arguments to the people.

Where specifically is the Conspiracy theory in what I just said.. Drop your tiresome TDS for a sec...

It'd be less work to point out what isn't a conspiracy theory. Nothing to do with Trump, this is just plain, unprovable nuts.

No -- you made an accusation here.. Man or dog up.. What's the conspiracy I pushed here? The part about the Repubs being totally on board with the Patriot Act with NO CHANGES? Or the fact that we have no fucking idea why the Feds, States or Locals would approve a voting system that allows "fractional votes" and weighted races??

The last time ANYTHING or ANYONE was represented by a "fraction" in America was the 3/5ths compromise for slaves in the Constitution.. Thought we all were SENSITIVE to that in America.. OH -- excuse me -- you're NOT IN AMERICA.. Why am i boring you with our problems?

Tell me what CONSPIRACY I pushed in that post. !!!

As far as fraud goes, it has long been substantiated, you just refuse to acknowledge it. There are hundreds of threads and videos posted on this forum you refuse to pay attention too, so I'm not going to waste time linking to them.

Putting up the same vids from the same sources yelling "fraud" doesn't mean jack. There's this thing called evidence. You need it. Trump and his boot licker pal Giuliani have none. As courts are constantly telling them.

Where specifically is the Conspiracy theory in what I just said.. Drop your tiresome TDS for a sec...

It'd be less work to point out what isn't a conspiracy theory. Nothing to do with Trump, this is just plain, unprovable nuts.

No -- you made an accusation here.. Man or dog up.. What's the conspiracy I pushed here? The part about the Repubs being totally on board with the Patriot Act with NO CHANGES? Or the fact that we have no fucking idea why the Feds, States or Locals would approve a voting system that allows "fractional votes" and weighted races??

The last time ANYTHING or ANYONE was represented by a "fraction" in America was the 3/5ths compromise for slaves in the Constitution.. Thought we all were SENSITIVE to that in America.. OH -- excuse me -- you're NOT IN AMERICA.. Why am i boring you with our problems?

These two:

1) ACTUALLY when I first told you that the highest levels of the FBI/Intel had hijacked the keys to the World's Greatest Domestic Spy Machine to spy on Trump associates -- you weren't buying THAT either..
2) Orange Bastard was too busy fulfilling promises. And fighting off witchhunts, impeachment and a fully hostile media..

These two:

1) ACTUALLY when I first told you that the highest levels of the FBI/Intel had hijacked the keys to the World's Greatest Domestic Spy Machine to spy on Trump associates -- you weren't buying THAT either..
2) Orange Bastard was too busy fulfilling promises. And fighting off witchhunts, impeachment and a fully hostile media..

Forget the 2nd one. THat's your TDS issue.. I also BASHED Trump in the same post..

On the first -- It happened. FBI lied to the secret FISA court to get UNSUBSTANTIATED warrants on Carter Page.. One agent purposely twisted a memo from CIA.. The warrants allowed them access to drive the "World's Greatest Domestic Spying Machine" against ANYONE in the Trump Campaign.. FBI never CHARGED Carter PAGE !!! Because everything alleged in the warrants pertinent to Russia was wrong.. Relied almost solely on the phony as shit Clinton Russian Dossier.. In FACT, Page was a TRUSTED FBI and CIA asset in his work in Russia.. And the CIA acknowleged it and everyone involved in this coup attempt at FBI KNEW IT..

Sorry you're useless partisan ass missed all that.. Pretty opinionated for being so ill informed.

The vid is all messed up.
But...to put it simply...if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, looks like a duck...its a damn duck.
Whether Trump wins or not is not the issue. The issue is fraud. Why vote at all if all we vote for is changed to what we DIDN'T vote for? And if that is the case, then we are really nothing in the grand scheme of things and those in power will stay in power..regardless.

Some people just don't get it.
Yeah, you should never bother voting again.

Why can not all Americans agee that we can not have one person one vote without first addressing ALL of the situations where there is alleged fraud?

All allegations of fraud have been investigated or are being investigated. To date, none are substantiated.

What I find odd is how this wasn't an issue for Republicans before.

It was a issue but as long as Trump was winning they did not care but now Trump is not going to be President after January 20th 2021 now his voting care about possible irregularities and fraud...

How the left get the fringe right caring about stuff when the GOP loses the Oval Office...

The leftardz cared plenty about election fraud when they were convinced by NOW DISPROVEN allegations that Russia got Trump elected. . .

But now?

Not so much

This especially goes for the leftarded media. .

Hmmm.

Did they claim fraud in the electoral process itself?
Did they say Trump was not president elect?
Did they refuse to provide Trump with the materials and access needed for a transition?

A simple yes or no will suffice.
did they spy on his campaign?
was anything ever found after 3 years on RUSSIA?
did pelosi at any time instruct the democrats to work with trump?

a simple yes or no will suffice.
Can you actually answer questions without deflecting?

I wonder how many Trumpsters have been watching this and wondering what they're not being told, what he's leaving out, what he might be misrepresenting, and what the other side of the argument is.

Hmm.

I'll go with zero.
How about this. The fuck-o-crats cheated. No wonder Senile Biden did not campaign. The FIX was in. Meanwhile ,the Dem Governors are closing schools again.
Sucks to be you.

Why can not all Americans agee that we can not have one person one vote without first addressing ALL of the situations where there is alleged fraud?

All allegations of fraud have been investigated or are being investigated. To date, none are substantiated.

It was a issue but as long as Trump was winning they did not care but now Trump is not going to be President after January 20th 2021 now his voting care about possible irregularities and fraud...

How the left get the fringe right caring about stuff when the GOP loses the Oval Office...

The leftardz cared plenty about election fraud when they were convinced by NOW DISPROVEN allegations that Russia got Trump elected. . .

But now?

Not so much

Hmmm.

Did they refuse to provide Trump with the materials and access needed for a transition?

1. YES. As substantianiated by the unrelenting (idiotic) drive to abolish the E.C.
2. Yes. +"not my president" - Bing images
3. No. But only because Dubummer's two terms were already up and he had to hand over the keys, regardless.
You can’t even give a straight answer.

1. No. They did not claim fraud. The EC argument had nothing to do with claims of FRAUD.
2. Saying not my president (which you did for Obama) is a personal expression. I am talking about Republican officials refusing to acknowledge he is President Elect. Can you show me where the Dems did this?
3. Another non answer. Have tbe Dems ever done this? Did Obama (your childish insult duly noted) refuse to work with transition? The answer, if you are capable of honesty, is no.

Now he's claiming Maduro and Chavez are manipulating our voting machines. Rudy is even more nuts than I thought.

New photo of Trump on balcony fresh off the press! :laugh:

why-dont-hugo-away

But now?

Not so much

Hmmm.

That's funny coming from you.

But now?

Not so much

Hmmm.

Deflection noted. Care to take a stab at the actual questions/issues brought up?

But now?

Not so much

Hmmm.

Deflection noted. Care to take a stab at the actual questions/issues brought up?
You get pretty demanding for someone who refuses to answer any of my questions. Why should I put a quarter in this ride again?

And Klobuchar, Warren and Wyden ALL FINGERED Dominion voting systems..
And the results of their queries were...? Nothing happened, right? Welcome to the real world.

What did I tell you the reason for that inaction was? NOBODY in DC will turn down getting access to a better "superpower"...

They won in 2018.. So why invest the time.. My bet is someone in DNC told them to pipe down.. "We MIGHT NEED that option in future elections".. You can not BUY that many voting systems with fatal exploitation potential built in without folks leaning on you..

Could be Repubs "tested it out" in insignificant races in 2018 and in 2020 the Dems got too greedy using that security loophole and might have gotten caught..

Guarantee you one thiing. Given how many times the Dems have TRIED to arrange a Coup on the Donald -- HE's NOT GONNA REFRAIN from using that NSA 702 system to domestically spy on WHO SENT THE "FIXES" to the election centers on election night..

One "DC superpower" can completely cancel the other... If ya don't understand this -- it's because you AVOIDED listening to Civil Libertarians about how that spy system has ALREADY BEEN TURNED INTO A POLITICAL WEAPON...

I knew you were nuts, but I didn't think you were that nuts. When did you first start believing the country was controlled by secret nefarious groups who control our elections even to the point of choosing crooked voting machines. If that were true, do you think that fat orange bastard didn't know about it? Why did he allow it?
You call the president a "fat orange bastard" ??? Then you got the nerve to say that someone else is nuts ??? What do you call that kind of outburst if not the fact that you could be losing it yourself ??

Obama and Clinton were both called much worse. It's a little late in the game for you to start worrying about civility, don't you think?

But now?

Not so much

Hmmm.

You get pretty demanding for someone who refuses to answer any of my questions. Why should I put a quarter in this ride again?
Your concession is noted. As usual, discussion with you turns into a waste of time. Good bye :)

Now he's claiming Maduro and Chavez are manipulating our voting machines. Rudy is even more nuts than I thought.

Look up the origins of Smartmatic.. The S/Ware that is a third party add-on to activate the "weighted voting" feature in Dominion machines..

I'll give ya a start here.. Y'all are looking as stupid as Russia Russia Russia if you don't actually look into the facts. You TDS'ers have been hit by ENOUGH oncoming freight trains in the past 4 years..

Founding
In 1997,[4] three engineers, Antonio Mugica, Alfredo José Anzola and Roger Piñate, began collaborating in a group while working at Panagroup Corp. in Caracas, Venezuela.[5][6][7][8][9] Following the 2000 United States presidential election and its hanging chad controversy in Florida, the group proposed to dedicate a system toward electoral functions.[9][10] Smartmatic was officially incorporated on 11 April 2000 in Delaware by Alfredo José Anzola.[11][12][13] Smartmatic then established its headquarters in Boca Raton, Florida with seven employees.[7][8] After receiving funds from private investors,[7] the company then began to expand.

Ownership
Following the 2004 Venezuelan recall election, Smartmatic acquired Sequoia Voting Systems, one of the leading US companies in automated voting products[99][100] from the British company De La Rue in 2005.[90] Following this acquisition, U.S. Representative Carolyn B. Maloney requested an investigation to determine whether the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS) had followed correct processes to green-light sale of Sequoia to Smartmatic, which was described as having "possible ties to the Venezuelan government".[101] The request was made after a March 2006 following issues in Chicago and Cook County, where a percentage of the machines involved were manufactured by Sequoia, and Sequoia provided technical assistance, some by a number of Venezuelan nationals flown in for the event.[102] According to Sequoia, the tabulation problems were due to human error, as a post-election check identified only three mechanical problems in 1,000 machines checked[102] while election officials blamed poor training.[103] Other issues were suspected to be related to software errors linked to the voting system's central computer.[104]

Following the request, Smartmatic and Sequoia submitted a request to be reviewed by the CFIUS while also denying links to the Venezuelan government.[105] The company disclosed that it was owned by Antonio Mugica (78.8%), Alfredo Anzola (3.87%), Roger Pinate (8.47%), Jorge Massa Dustou (5.97%) and employees (2.89%).[106] Smartmatic subsequently sold Sequoia and later withdrew from Cook County in December 2006.[107]

Look up the origins of Smartmatic.. The S/Ware that is a third party add-on to activate the "weighted voting" feature in Dominion machines..

I'll give ya a start here.. Y'all are looking as stupid as Russia Russia Russia if you don't actually look into the facts. You TDS'ers have been hit by ENOUGH oncoming freight trains in the past 4 years..

Founding
In 1997,[4] three engineers, Antonio Mugica, Alfredo José Anzola and Roger Piñate, began collaborating in a group while working at Panagroup Corp. in Caracas, Venezuela.[5][6][7][8][9] Following the 2000 United States presidential election and its hanging chad controversy in Florida, the group proposed to dedicate a system toward electoral functions.[9][10] Smartmatic was officially incorporated on 11 April 2000 in Delaware by Alfredo José Anzola.[11][12][13] Smartmatic then established its headquarters in Boca Raton, Florida with seven employees.[7][8] After receiving funds from private investors,[7] the company then began to expand.

Ownership
Following the 2004 Venezuelan recall election, Smartmatic acquired Sequoia Voting Systems, one of the leading US companies in automated voting products[99][100] from the British company De La Rue in 2005.[90] Following this acquisition, U.S. Representative Carolyn B. Maloney requested an investigation to determine whether the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS) had followed correct processes to green-light sale of Sequoia to Smartmatic, which was described as having "possible ties to the Venezuelan government".[101] The request was made after a March 2006 following issues in Chicago and Cook County, where a percentage of the machines involved were manufactured by Sequoia, and Sequoia provided technical assistance, some by a number of Venezuelan nationals flown in for the event.[102] According to Sequoia, the tabulation problems were due to human error, as a post-election check identified only three mechanical problems in 1,000 machines checked[102] while election officials blamed poor training.[103] Other issues were suspected to be related to software errors linked to the voting system's central computer.[104]

Following the request, Smartmatic and Sequoia submitted a request to be reviewed by the CFIUS while also denying links to the Venezuelan government.[105] The company disclosed that it was owned by Antonio Mugica (78.8%), Alfredo Anzola (3.87%), Roger Pinate (8.47%), Jorge Massa Dustou (5.97%) and employees (2.89%).[106] Smartmatic subsequently sold Sequoia and later withdrew from Cook County in December 2006.[107]

No interest in crawling down some rabbit hole with you. If you have a legitimate claim, it will be exposed in court. If not, it will be enshrined in the right's unified field of conspiracies to be repeated by Alex Jones and Hannity forever, along with all your other batshit crazy claims.

I wonder how many Trumpsters have been watching this and wondering what they're not being told, what he's leaving out, what he might be misrepresenting, and what the other side of the argument is.

Hmm.

I'll go with zero.
I don't know about "Trumpsters"...

But I'm thinking if this stuff is true... Then we've been meddling in other countries elections. Wouldn't you like to prove that otherwise?

Edit: Or are you ok with the United States doing that? I'll happily go first and say ... No... I don't like that at all.

I see the situation similar to a "privateer flagless marine vessel" in the 18th century.

Go ahead and fuck with other nations on behalf of the United States, just do it in a manner that can't be traced back to the US officially.

Founding

Ownership

No interest in crawling down some rabbit hole with you. If you have a legitimate claim, it will be exposed in court. If not, it will be enshrined in the right's unified field of conspiracies to be repeated by Alex Jones and Hannity forever, along with all your other batshit crazy claims.

so lemme get this straight. Forget Guilliani and his hair dye.. You have NO CONCERNS WHATSOEVER about voting machines that are DESIGNED to "weight elections" as a feature. To go back to the 3/5ths of a person slave clause in the Constitution or in this case maybe 3/5ths of a vote.

And you have NO CONCERN about a Venuzelan company offering a 3rd party S/Ware package to ACTIVATE that feature on Dominion and maybe other machines??

What happened to assuring there's no foreign interference in elections? Didn't happen this time, but given that flaw in the system it could NEXT time.. What happened to the Democrat concern about Dominion when Pochahontas Warren and 2 other senators wrote a letter to Dominion in 2019 about issues with ttheir equip. in the 2018 elections -- INCLUDING VOTE SHIFTING...

Were Warren and Klobucher and the other guy CONSPIRACY NUTS BACK THEN?????

I hate you folks.. You have no consistent principles or positions.. Just spur of moment hypocrisy..

Clearly not, not even possible as some cases have not even been filed yet.

So it's clear that you (even as a mod) are doing your part to "fix" the election (and discussions) towards a Biden win, yourself.

States are in the process of certifying their votes.... Once they are certified...the filing of whatever case you're imagining becomes moot.

If you knew anything about evidence, you’d know that Rudy and his fellow hacks don’t have any.

poor trump cultists
We aren't poor yet, Sleepy Joe hasn't taken over.

He met with governors today (governors of both parties). They are just ignoring Trump and moving on with their jobs.

Good to see.

Forum List

Back