Ruh-Roh: Muslim Leader To Democrats- ‘We Are Not An Identity Movement’

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – In an interview with Rich Zeoli on Talk Radio 1210 WPHT, Dr Zuhdi Jasser, the Founder of the American Islamic Forum for Democracy, criticized Democratic leadership for trying to exploit opposition to Donald Trump’s executive order halting immigration from seven Middle East countries to curry favor with the Muslim community.

“We are not an identity movement. Islam is a diverse religion with very diverse opinions from left to right on interpretations of the role of Quran and the role of our interpretations of faith and government. If it’s a diverse religion, you can’t use us as an identity politic to attack the right as being anti-Islam or anti-Muslim.”

Muslim Leader To Democrats: 'We Are Not An Identity Movement'
Translation: Please stop 'helping'.

So are jews? theyre are left wing and right wing jews, and theyre is still anti semitism? Dr. Jasser is Fox news pundit he works for Foster Friess the billionaire who bankrolls republicans like Rick Santorum.

Not only that but he's a huge supporter of Israel, try to square that circle

PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – In an interview with Rich Zeoli on Talk Radio 1210 WPHT, Dr Zuhdi Jasser, the Founder of the American Islamic Forum for Democracy, criticized Democratic leadership for trying to exploit opposition to Donald Trump’s executive order halting immigration from seven Middle East countries to curry favor with the Muslim community.

“We are not an identity movement. Islam is a diverse religion with very diverse opinions from left to right on interpretations of the role of Quran and the role of our interpretations of faith and government. If it’s a diverse religion, you can’t use us as an identity politic to attack the right as being anti-Islam or anti-Muslim.”

Haha that's what I always scream at the far left

So are jews? theyre are left wing and right wing jews, and theyre is still anti semitism?

Is there ANY monolithic block? I'm a pro-union, anti-death penalty, pro-Israel, pro-Moslem religious freedom, Anti-Establishment Republican who voted for my Democratic former Governor...twice...

He must not be a true Muslim, he's not outraged at the "ban".

Hey, just getting ahead of the curb. Because there will be liberals assuming this kind of attitude.

So are jews? theyre are left wing and right wing jews, and theyre is still anti semitism?

Is there ANY monolithic block? I'm a pro-union, anti-death penalty, pro-Israel, pro-Moslem religious freedom, Anti-Establishment Republican who voted for my Democratic former Governor...twice...
Political forums: where assuming is a way of life.

So are jews? theyre are left wing and right wing jews, and theyre is still anti semitism? Dr. Jasser is Fox news pundit he works for Foster Friess the billionaire who bankrolls republicans like Rick Santorum.

Not only that but he's a huge supporter of Israel, try to square that circle

"so are jews" what?

Democrats are in full meltdown mode and will continue showing their desperation. lol

A hot microphone picked up House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi instructing a Democratic congressman to tell a crowd of anti-Trump protesters that he is a Muslim.

Pelosi’s slip-up took place in front of a group of protesters demonstrating outside the Supreme Court against Donald Trump’s executive orders on immigration.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2017/01/31/nancy-pelosi-caught-on-hot-mic-tell-them-youre-a-muslim-video/#ixzz4XQY9Wql7

^^^^^^ oh! you are a fairly typical jew who went republican

^^^^^^ oh! you are a fairly typical jew who went republican

Not even close. I'm not Jewish, and I've always been a Republican.

Forum List

Back