Rump to sue media for giving voice to women

"Confirmed"? :lol: Do you read your own links?

It says "they didn't have 707s in 1979", which is bullshit. The Boeing 707 made its first flight in 1954, and in 1979 was not only still in service --- it was still being built.

not on that route

I know the planes first came out is 57 and 63. Family flew both for mideast air

Then they would have existed in 1979 which is later. And nobody knows what airline flew what route in 197freaking9, nor does it affect the story at all, nor is it the topic here anyway.

It says "they didn't have 707s in 1979", which is bullshit. The Boeing 707 made its first flight in 1954, and in 1979 was not only still in service --- it was still being built.

not on that route

Then they would have existed in 1979 which is later. And nobody knows what airline flew what route in 197freaking9, nor does it affect the story at all, nor is it the topic here anyway.

707 did not fly that route. Every tavel agency had a book of airlines, schedules, plane types, seats, etc. We owned a travel agency in Mayfair London, by the Hilton Hotel in the 70's.

I know from experience that first class arm rest were hard for the crew to removed, if they could be removed. They don't just disappear. On longer flights I like to sleep across the seats when possible. Arm rests did not just lift up like they do in coach now, they had to be pulled out. 1st class seats did not have foot rests or lean all the way back then. Food was much better

That isn't what it says, moron. It says Braniff didn't have any 707 flights to New York. They were all 727s. You idiots can even get the simplest details correct. That's why these accusers are looking so foolish. The stories Hillary gave them are fool of holes because her numskull minions didn't check the details, like whether there was a Ray Charles concert at Mar-A-lago on January 24.

not on that route

I've seen the frikken airline schedule for that date posted online, moron.

CNN justified the firebombing of a Trump campaign headquarters because the left wing media outlet didn't agree with Trump's 1st Amendment right to free speech. Meanwhile the idiotic left claims that a law suit by a civilian over unsubstantiated accusations stifles "giving a voice to women"? Is the freaking left going crazy?

Read much?

Rump didn't threaten the women. He threatened the newspapers that reported what they said. Is that level of complexity beyond your abilities?

If you hear Hillary Clinton say something you don't like, do you threaten to sue the radio station you heard it on?

Read the OP Dumbass.

And note that he also threatened the reporter who did her due diligence by calling him to get his opinion, calling her a "disgusting human being". Apparently Rump is of the opinion that following fair journalism practice is "disgusting".

We all know that the NYT orchestrated these attacks in collusion with the Hillary campaign. Even if you buy the theory that these women were not coached to lie, at the very least the Times didn't do its due diligence.

not on that route

707 did not fly that route. Every tavel agency had a book of airlines, schedules, plane types, seats, etc. We owned a travel agency in Mayfair London, by the Hilton Hotel in the 70's.

I know from experience that first class arm rest were hard for the crew to removed, if they could be removed. They don't just disappear. On longer flights I like to sleep across the seats when possible. Arm rests did not just lift up like they do in coach now, they had to be pulled out. 1st class seats did not have foot rests or lean all the way back then. Food was much better

How goddam old are you? How old were you then?

ppl doing research on which plane models were invented when just to be right, come awnnnn ~ lighten up and just enjoy this shit show and quit taking it out in each other

I can see Captain Ahab Trump strapped onto Moby Dick stabbing it with a harpoon shrieking "Its rigged its all rigged "...Moby the whale standing for "The Truth" and Trump being trapped by ropes of Karma unto the back of Truth still trying to kill it ....Oh you are a Bastard ....
200_s.gif

not on that route

senior

not on that route

senior

C'mon now.....senior is generally thought to be anything above 55. I'm 82....where do you show up?

not on that route

senior

C'mon now.....senior is generally thought to be anything above 55. I'm 82....where do you show up?

if you want this to be a contest of age, you can win

does that make you feel better?

I don't think you know WTF you are talking about.

Your idol the rapist and woman abuser Bubba WAS IMPEACHED. The Senate merely voted on whether to remove him from office or not.

Can't fix ignorance on this forum....LOOK UP what "impeachment" means.....It is a TRIAL by the Senate and they render a verdict at the end of that trial....

BTW, Bill Clinton did NOT rape anybody.....the ONLY allegation came from Juanita Broaddrick and she openly stated that it did NOT happen and actually continued to work for Clinton...

Listening to Hannity and Limbaugh caused YOUR brain to rot.
Damn...what a dumb newspaper...right?
14102757_323686107984280_7758299169568509708_n.jpg

Forum List

Back