🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Run Hillary! Run!

It was just a few months ago, I'd be like... Democrats want an open border so anyone and everyone from anywhere can come and go unchecked and unregulated...

And Democrats would be like... no they don't you liar...

Now Democrats be like... I respect no border...

Crooked Hillary back at it again!

I heard the old Groping Joe will find a way to back out of his nomination. They might desperately put in Crooked H now.

I heard the old Groping Joe will find a way to back out of his nomination. They might desperately put in Crooked H now.
Yeah let's keep the Great Satan in there! Lucifer hasn't done enough damage to the country. Move over and put fat boy out of the crooked house.

FB_IMG_1563028392713.jpg

Yeah let's keep the Great Satan in there! Lucifer hasn't done enough damage to the country. Move over and put fat boy out of the crooked house.
Things have never been better-what a great surprise Trump has been!

First husband as a possible sex offender Hmmmm I would be more interesting in the first husband

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

i have always wondered what happens when hillary takes a mean poop in the forrest,,,then the tree next to her falls down,,,,does it make a sound?

Oh your funny. Did you think of that all by yourself? Yeah he is doing good for those who are well off. Have Hitler's brother and David Duke too...

Oh your funny. Did you think of that all by yourself? Yeah he is doing good for those who are well off. Have Hitler's brother and David Duke too...
I am not rich, but I and others I know are doing better than under Obama.

Forum List

Back