Rush Limbaugh is cooked: The stunning fall of the right’s angriest bloviator

Yeah, you don't listen to Hate Radio, you just spew their arguments verbatim like you had an original idea.

I am an advocate for individual liberty if you think that's "hate" then you have a problem but we already knew that

Yeah, that's it. Glad you at least feel better at someone else's expense. Man, you are one sick asshole.
You mean like the :asshole: your MessiahRushie.

March 27, 2013

RUSH: We're talking about schadenfreude. You know what schadenfreude is. That is loving, that is enjoying the discomfort of others

Speaking of assholes, hi little Eddie.

Got the actual sound bite in full context?
If you think it makes your MessiahRushie sound better by hoping people who got health care suffer in the long run so he can enjoy it, then here is the whole bite.
What a vicious piece of scum sucking shit you worship!

March 27, 2013
BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Okay, folks, this health care business. We're talking about schadenfreude. You know what schadenfreude is. That is loving, that is enjoying the discomfort of others, in a certain set of circumstances. That's enjoying when people get theirs. Like when people who are dead wrong about something but don't know it, find out that they're dead wrong and they suffer from it? Schadenfreude is enjoying that.

Got the link? I don't worship him
Like hell you don't!
Here you go, you lazy DittoNazi.

Obamacare Schadenfreude - The Rush Limbaugh Show

Yeah, you don't listen to Hate Radio, you just spew their arguments verbatim like you had an original idea.

I am an advocate for individual liberty if you think that's "hate" then you have a problem but we already knew that
Just not the individual liberty to criticize your MessiahRushie.

You listen to Rush I don't and never have

I think He's a fat blowhard and don't waste my time listening to him

Tell me why do you hang on his every word to the point of being able to quote him verbatim from every show?

Tell me why do you hang on his every word to the point of being able to quote him verbatim from every show?
I quote your MessiahRushie verbatim from his own transcripts posted online.

And you take the time to look them up and re-post them?

That's even sadder than listening to him on the radio

Why are you so obsessed with that loudmouth?

Because you DittoNazis mindlessly parrot his every word without thinking about what he says. I simply make you eat his words when you see them in print. In print they don't pass through your hollow heads so quickly and you realize how stupid he is, so much so that you have to deny ever listening to him.

It's easy to do, your MessiahRushie provides a search engine.

Because you DittoNazis mindlessly parrot his every word without thinking about what he says. I simply make you eat his words when you see them in print. In print they don't pass through your hollow heads so quickly and you realize how stupid he is, so much so that you have to deny ever listening to him.

OK now prove that I have ever quoted Limbaugh.

I don't listen to talk radio never have never will

So go on a search and prove your ridiculous assertion that I have ever quoted him

Last edited:

It's easy to do, your MessiahRushie provides a search engine.

And you know about it?

That's so sad

You really need to get outside

Yeah, that's it. Glad you at least feel better at someone else's expense. Man, you are one sick asshole.

I feel better because he's a racist, a misogynist and a homophobe (or perhaps a self-loathing homosexual) who incites bigotry and devalues or civic conversation.

The people who are going to be happiest about his demise are establishment Republicans.

So racists, misogynists, and bigots make you feel better. Okay.

March 27, 2013

RUSH: We're talking about schadenfreude. You know what schadenfreude is. That is loving, that is enjoying the discomfort of others

If you think it makes your MessiahRushie sound better by hoping people who got health care suffer in the long run so he can enjoy it, then here is the whole bite.

March 27, 2013
BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Okay, folks, this health care business. We're talking about schadenfreude. You know what schadenfreude is. That is loving, that is enjoying the discomfort of others, in a certain set of circumstances. That's enjoying when people get theirs. Like when people who are dead wrong about something but don't know it, find out that they're dead wrong and they suffer from it? Schadenfreude is enjoying that.

Like hell you don't!

Prove I worship him, you gotta listen in order to follow shithead. I don't listen to him, I went to sports radio, more entertaining.

As far as the quote, it is a told you so for those like you that claimed Obamacare is cheaper and better for everyone and your rates go up and healthcare is worse than before. Not as bad as you make it out to be. Like when Rush goes off the air, you will be happy.

Last edited:

whenever you shitheads talk about "Liberty", it usually means the ability of those with privilege to abuse those of us without.

Wrong again.

I learned a long time ago that for the most part what other people choose to do has no effect on me whatsoever.

March 27, 2013

March 27, 2013
BREAK TRANSCRIPT

Like hell you don't!

Prove I worship him, you gotta listen in order to follow shithead. I don't listen to him, I went to sports radio, more entertaining.

As far as the quote, it is a told you so for those like you that claimed Obamacare is cheaper and better for everyone and your rates go up and healthcare is worse than before. Not as bad as you make it out to be. Like when Rush goes off the air, you will be happy.
You lie to defend someone you don't worship! Yeah that's believable. NOT!
Your MessiahRushie is HOPING Obamacare rates go higher so he can enjoy watching Americans he hates more than terrorists suffer, and you say that is not bad. No wonder you worship Porky!

From the link:
March 27, 2013
RUSH: Well, there are some people that are hoping to experience schadenfreude over health care realizations down the road.

It reminds me of the scum bag spitefully HOPING ALL average Americans would SUFFER the loss of their jobs when Americans had the gall not to vote the way he wanted.

October 31, 2008
RUSH: Joe the Plumber. Now, Joe the Plumber is an average citizen

November 5, 2008
RUSH: I hope all your Joe the Plumbers are unemployed in six months! There.

March 27, 2013
BREAK TRANSCRIPT

Like hell you don't!

You lie to defend someone you don't worship! Yeah that's believable. NOT!
Your MessiahRushie is HOPING Obamacare rates go higher so he can enjoy watching Americans he hates more than terrorists suffer, and you say that is not bad. No wonder you worship Porky!

From the link:
March 27, 2013
RUSH: Well, there are some people that are hoping to experience schadenfreude over health care realizations down the road.

It reminds me of the scum bag spitefully HOPING ALL average Americans would SUFFER the loss of their jobs when Americans had the gall not to vote the way he wanted.

October 31, 2008
RUSH: Joe the Plumber. Now, Joe the Plumber is an average citizen

November 5, 2008
RUSH: I hope all your Joe the Plumbers are unemployed in six months! There.

How many gigs of Limbaugh quotes are on your hard drive or do you have a dedicated cloud account for them?

Forum List

Back