Rush Limbaugh is cooked: The stunning fall of the right’s angriest bloviator

No other host has this many stations in California.....Rushbo ain't going anywhere but it's nice to watch you all piss and moan with envy,
Rush Is Right! Liberalism is a mental disorder...

Market Station Freq Air Time
Alturas KCFJ-AM 570 M-F 9a12p
Apple Valley KIXW-AM 960 M-F 9a12p
Bakersfield KNZR-FM 97.7 M-F 9a12p
Bakersfield KNZR-AM 1560 M-F 9a12p
Blue Lake KINS-FM 106.3 M-F 9a12p
Chico KPAY-AM 1290 M-F 9a12p
Coachella KNWZ-AM 970 M-F 9a12p
Crescent City KPOD-AM 1240 M-F 9a12p
Desert Hot Springs KNWZ-FM 94.3 M-F 9a12p
Fresno KALZ-FM 96.7 M-F 9a12p
Grass Valley KNCO-AM 830 M-F 9a12p
Live Oak WJZS-FM 106.1 M-F 12p3p
Los Angeles KEIB-AM 1150 M-F 9a12p
Merced KYOS-AM 1480 M-F 9a12p
Modesto KFIV-AM 1360 M-F 9a12p
Mojave KTPI-AM 1340 MoFr 12p3p
Palm Springs KNWQ-AM 1140 M-F 9a12p
Paso Robles KPRL-AM 1230 M-F 9a12p
Redding KQMS-AM 1400 M-F 9a12p
Sacramento KFBK-AM 1530 M-F 9a12p
Sacramento KFBK-FM 93.1 M-F 9a12p
San Bernardino KTIE-AM 590 M-F 9a12p
San Diego KOGO-AM 600 M-F 9a12p
San Francisco KSFO-AM 560 M-F 9a12p
San Luis Obispo KVEC-AM 920 M-F 9a12p
Santa Barbara KTMS-AM 990 M-F 9a12p
Santa Cruz KSCO-AM 1080 M-F 9a12p
Santa Maria KSMX-AM 1240 M-F 9a12p
Shasta Lake KQMS-FM 99.3 M-F 9a12p
Sonora KVML-AM 1450 M-F 9a12p
South Lake Tahoe KOWL-AM 1490 M-F 9a12p
Stockton KWSX-AM 1280 M-F 9a12p
Susanville KSUE-AM 1240 M-F 9a12p
Ventura KVTA-AM 1590 M-F 9a12p
Visalia KRZR-AM 1400 M-F 9a12p
Yucca Valley KNWH-AM 1250 M-F 9a12p

If you think it makes your MessiahRushie sound better by hoping people who got health care suffer in the long run so he can enjoy it, then here is the whole bite.
What a vicious piece of scum sucking shit you worship!

March 27, 2013
BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Okay, folks, this health care business. We're talking about schadenfreude. You know what schadenfreude is. That is loving, that is enjoying the discomfort of others, in a certain set of circumstances. That's enjoying when people get theirs. Like when people who are dead wrong about something but don't know it, find out that they're dead wrong and they suffer from it? Schadenfreude is enjoying that.

Got the link? I don't worship him
Like hell you don't!
Here you go, you lazy DittoNazi.

Obamacare Schadenfreude - The Rush Limbaugh Show

Prove I worship him, you gotta listen in order to follow shithead. I don't listen to him, I went to sports radio, more entertaining.

As far as the quote, it is a told you so for those like you that claimed Obamacare is cheaper and better for everyone and your rates go up and healthcare is worse than before. Not as bad as you make it out to be. Like when Rush goes off the air, you will be happy.
You lie to defend someone you don't worship! Yeah that's believable. NOT!
Your MessiahRushie is HOPING Obamacare rates go higher so he can enjoy watching Americans he hates more than terrorists suffer, and you say that is not bad. No wonder you worship Porky!

From the link:
March 27, 2013
RUSH: Well, there are some people that are hoping to experience schadenfreude over health care realizations down the road.

It reminds me of the scum bag spitefully HOPING ALL average Americans would SUFFER the loss of their jobs when Americans had the gall not to vote the way he wanted.

October 31, 2008
RUSH: Joe the Plumber. Now, Joe the Plumber is an average citizen

November 5, 2008
RUSH: I hope all your Joe the Plumbers are unemployed in six months! There.

How many gigs of Limbaugh quotes are on your hard drive or do you have a dedicated cloud account for them?
I just checked, 67.9 mb. After I search his site for a quote, I save it so I don't have to search again for the same quote, since you DittoNazis all parrot the same crap I know I will need it again.

I notice you don't mind your MessiahRushie spitefully HOPING Americans will suffer so the GOP can score political points, you only attack me for making you aware of what an America hating POS he is.

Like hell you don't!

Prove I worship him, you gotta listen in order to follow shithead. I don't listen to him, I went to sports radio, more entertaining.

As far as the quote, it is a told you so for those like you that claimed Obamacare is cheaper and better for everyone and your rates go up and healthcare is worse than before. Not as bad as you make it out to be. Like when Rush goes off the air, you will be happy.
Your MessiahRushie is HOPING Obamacare rates go higher so he can enjoy watching Americans he hates more than terrorists suffer, and you say that is not bad. No wonder you worship Porky!

From the link:
March 27, 2013
RUSH: Well, there are some people that are hoping to experience schadenfreude over health care realizations down the road.

It reminds me of the scum bag spitefully HOPING ALL average Americans would SUFFER the loss of their jobs when Americans had the gall not to vote the way he wanted.

October 31, 2008

November 5, 2008

How many gigs of Limbaugh quotes are on your hard drive or do you have a dedicated cloud account for them?
I just checked, 67.9 mb. After I search his site for a quote, I save it so I don't have to search again for the same quote, since you DittoNazis all parrot the same crap I know I will need it again.

Now pony up little Drone

Where have I ever once quoted Limbaugh?

You're so fucking obsessed with him that you actually download and read the transcripts from his show.

It'd be funny if it wasn't so fucking pathetic

Speaking of assholes, hi little Eddie.

Got the actual sound bite in full context?
If you think it makes your MessiahRushie sound better by hoping people who got health care suffer in the long run so he can enjoy it, then here is the whole bite.

March 27, 2013
BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Okay, folks, this health care business. We're talking about schadenfreude. You know what schadenfreude is. That is loving, that is enjoying the discomfort of others, in a certain set of circumstances. That's enjoying when people get theirs. Like when people who are dead wrong about something but don't know it, find out that they're dead wrong and they suffer from it? Schadenfreude is enjoying that.

Like hell you don't!

From the link:
March 27, 2013

October 31, 2008

November 5, 2008

Sorry you have not proved I worship him.

Like hell you don't!

From the link:
March 27, 2013

October 31, 2008

November 5, 2008

Now pony up little Drone

You're so fucking obsessed with him that you actually download and read the transcripts from his show.

It'd be sad if it wasn't so fucking pathetic
Like I said, you defend your MessiahRushie by attacking me for showing you how much he hates the American people. If that isn't worship, there is no such thing as worship!

December 10, 2008

DEMINT: Americans are not stupid.

RUSH: Yes, they are.

March 27, 2013
BREAK TRANSCRIPT

Like hell you don't!

From the link:
March 27, 2013

October 31, 2008

November 5, 2008

No shit, I haven't watched, listened or been to his web site, yet little Eddie just seems to be obsessed with the man.

Ed, seems to be obsessed. I think Little Eddie fantasizes about him an d Rush.

From the link:
March 27, 2013

October 31, 2008

November 5, 2008

Now pony up little Drone

It'd be sad if it wasn't so fucking pathetic
Like I said, you defend your MessiahRushie by attacking me for showing you how much he hates the American people. If that isn't worship, there is no such thing as worship!

December 10, 2008

DEMINT: Americans are not stupid.

RUSH: Yes, they are.

I'm not attacking you I'm just trying to understand why you are so obsessed with a fat radio blowhard

And I'm still waiting for you to prove that I have ever once quoted him.

March 27, 2013
BREAK TRANSCRIPT

Like hell you don't!

From the link:
March 27, 2013

October 31, 2008

November 5, 2008

Yes I have, you would not defend someone who hates America so much he enjoys watching her people suffer if you didn't worship your MessiahRushie. Actions speak louder than words!

Like hell you don't!

From the link:
March 27, 2013

October 31, 2008

November 5, 2008

No shit, I haven't watched, listened or been to his web site, yet little Eddie just seems to be obsessed with the man.

He has quotes on his computer from Limbaugh from at least 6 years ago and he says he's not obsessed with him.

I think it's a man crush

Like hell you don't!

From the link:
March 27, 2013

October 31, 2008

November 5, 2008

Yes I have, you would not defend someone who hates America so much he enjoys watching her people suffer if you didn't worship your MessiahRushie. Actions speak louder than words!

Where have I ever defended him?

Do you think me calling him a fat blowhard is defending him?

Like hell you don't!

From the link:
March 27, 2013

October 31, 2008

November 5, 2008

Again, you worshipers attack me for making you aware of just how much your MessiahRushie hates this great country, rather than condemning Porky for getting pleasure watching Americans suffer.
Your actions expose your lie!

Like hell you don't!

From the link:
March 27, 2013

October 31, 2008

November 5, 2008

Bull shit! I tire over the left's obsessive hate of people. I have no celeb I like or dislike as much as you seem to be over Limbaugh.

You have proved nothing.

He doesn't hate anymore or less than you do, you just hate his politics.

Again, you twist and misquote Limbaugh, your link, and your reluctance to give out the links.

You need to get a life dude, your obsession is crazy. If you want him, just e-mail hi and see if he is gay and then you can meet up.

Like hell you don't!

From the link:
March 27, 2013

October 31, 2008

November 5, 2008

He has quotes on his computer from Limbaugh from at least 6 years ago and he says he's not obsessed with him.

I think it's a man crush
Your MessiahRushie's search engine goes back farther than 6 years, but again you attack me for showing you how much the POS you worship hates America.
Thank you.

Like hell you don't!

From the link:
March 27, 2013

October 31, 2008

November 5, 2008

Again, you worshipers attack me for making you aware of just how much your MessiahRushie hates this great country, rather than condemning Porky for getting pleasure watching Americans suffer.

My god man stop listening to talk radio.

You're going to outrage yourself into an early grave

Here's a life tip Don't pay attention to loud mouthed idiots

From the link:
March 27, 2013

October 31, 2008

November 5, 2008

I think it's a man crush
Your MessiahRushie's search engine goes back farther than 6 years, but again you attack me for showing you how much the POS you worship hates America.
Thank you.

Show me where I have ever once quoted him or ever once defended him.

I don't listen to him I've only ever asked you why you do and you won't give me a cogent answer

Like hell you don't!

From the link:
March 27, 2013

October 31, 2008

November 5, 2008

Lol! That is your narrow minded opinion. Like I said the link you provided show that there is a told you so coming for Obamacare supporters and that it will make him laugh at you idiots.

Nothing different than the left when the GOP takes a hit. Are you now going to condemn all on the left that do the same?

I bet Ed is dreading the day when Limbaugh goes off the air

He'll have no purpose anymore

I tire over the left's obsessive hate of people.
But not over your MessiahRushie's hate of this great country and its people.

And all you have to do is google the quotes to get the link to his site since they are unaltered quotes.
But you couldn't be a DittoNazi if you weren't too lazy to do anything for yourself.

I tire over the left's obsessive hate of people.
But not over your MessiahRushie's hate of this great country and its people.

And all you have to do is google the quotes to get the link to his site since they are unaltered quotes.
But you couldn't be a DittoNazi if you weren't too lazy to do anything for yourself.

The first link you provided and I wasted my time on was your distortion of truth.

I'm not inclined to waste my time on more of your bullshit. I am not that interested in Rush or his show to care.

Like I said, when he goes off the air after 25 plus years you will take delight and claim you had some responsibility for that. You guys are to obsessed.

Forum List

Back