Russia favored Trump in 2016, Senate panel says, breaking with House GOP

These ads are so partisan no Liberal would read them for more than a moment and every Republican would agree with them in an instant.
So who was influenced to change their vote?

Believe it or not there is a wide spectrum of diversity in our electorate. Not everyone identifies as liberal or conservative. Ads can also piss people off and prompt them to be more likely to vote or less likely.

I'm sorry, I find your responses to be incurious and excuse ridden.
And it was not just adds..there were false gatherings...false flag posts on forums such as these...designed to pit people against one another. Designed to cause confusion and sow distrust..in the furtherance of a weaker America. But our faux-patriots have no issues with that...because they are invested in division as well. Stupid trolls who have no idea about nuance or what is best for our country..but only desire to 'make libs explode'--thus they are ripe for manipulation.

Heck..there was a group that it was proven Russians tried to form here in my home town..an anti-refugee group..they failed..because we're better than that..but it is proven..they did try.

UPDATE: Locals react to reported Russian meddling in Twin Falls anti-refugee Facebook rally

"Russian operatives were involved in staging an anti-immigrant rally in Twin Falls during the 2016 presidential campaign, according to a report from The Daily Beast.
Facebook acknowledged last week that Russia has used false identities and ads to promote divisive posts on the website before and after the election. The Daily Beast reported Monday that Russian agents also used Facebook to promote protests — including a “Citizens before refugees” rally scheduled Aug. 27, 2016, in Twin Falls.
The event was hosted by “Secured Borders,” which was revealed as a Russian front earlier this year.

A Facebook spokesman told The Daily Beast that Facebook “shut down several promoted events as part of the takedown we described last week.”
The Twin Falls Facebook event is still viewable on a search engine cached page, and reveals that 48 people said they were “interested” and four claimed to have attended the rally.
The event details state, “Due to the town of Twin falls, Idaho, becoming a center of refugee resettlement, which led to the huge upsurge of violence towards American citizens, it is crucial to draw society’s attention to this problem.”
The rally was scheduled for a Saturday morning at City Council Chambers. The Times-News has not confirmed whether anyone actually showed up."

So there you have it---of course..since many here agree with this stance..they probably have no issue with the fact that Russian intelligence operatives planned it..or even give a thought as to what their motive would be.
Try Inderal.
Typical..you have no cogent response..so---something idiotic. Same as it ever was.
Do you read your own OPs?
You are one big ideologue.
I read the OP..it seems I got more out of it than you did....But I'm an anti-trumper for sure...and not afraid to say it. I'm not a dem..and as soon as order is restored to my party..I'll return to it.

Cool, considering you live in opposite world I'll take that as a compliment.
I voted for Obama both times.

Then went to Trump? Damn, you just went opposite on yourself.
Trump’s platform was MY platform, and still IS.
MAGA.

And where exactly did Obama and Trump converge that you'd have voted for both of them?
As I stated, I would not vote for a neo-Con.
As for Trump, I bet you have no clue that Trump and Sanders had 95% the same platform.

But you'd vote for the guy with Mr. Neocon in his back pocket.

And no, Trump and Sanders did not have 95% of the same platform. Prove it.

How often does Sanders vote with Trump?

11.4%

Tracking Congress In The Age Of Trump

Want your money back?

These ads are so partisan no Liberal would read them for more than a moment and every Republican would agree with them in an instant.
So who was influenced to change their vote?

Believe it or not there is a wide spectrum of diversity in our electorate. Not everyone identifies as liberal or conservative. Ads can also piss people off and prompt them to be more likely to vote or less likely.

And it was not just adds..there were false gatherings...false flag posts on forums such as these...designed to pit people against one another. Designed to cause confusion and sow distrust..in the furtherance of a weaker America. But our faux-patriots have no issues with that...because they are invested in division as well. Stupid trolls who have no idea about nuance or what is best for our country..but only desire to 'make libs explode'--thus they are ripe for manipulation.

Heck..there was a group that it was proven Russians tried to form here in my home town..an anti-refugee group..they failed..because we're better than that..but it is proven..they did try.

UPDATE: Locals react to reported Russian meddling in Twin Falls anti-refugee Facebook rally

"Russian operatives were involved in staging an anti-immigrant rally in Twin Falls during the 2016 presidential campaign, according to a report from The Daily Beast.
Facebook acknowledged last week that Russia has used false identities and ads to promote divisive posts on the website before and after the election. The Daily Beast reported Monday that Russian agents also used Facebook to promote protests — including a “Citizens before refugees” rally scheduled Aug. 27, 2016, in Twin Falls.
The event was hosted by “Secured Borders,” which was revealed as a Russian front earlier this year.

A Facebook spokesman told The Daily Beast that Facebook “shut down several promoted events as part of the takedown we described last week.”
The Twin Falls Facebook event is still viewable on a search engine cached page, and reveals that 48 people said they were “interested” and four claimed to have attended the rally.
The event details state, “Due to the town of Twin falls, Idaho, becoming a center of refugee resettlement, which led to the huge upsurge of violence towards American citizens, it is crucial to draw society’s attention to this problem.”
The rally was scheduled for a Saturday morning at City Council Chambers. The Times-News has not confirmed whether anyone actually showed up."

So there you have it---of course..since many here agree with this stance..they probably have no issue with the fact that Russian intelligence operatives planned it..or even give a thought as to what their motive would be.
Try Inderal.
Typical..you have no cogent response..so---something idiotic. Same as it ever was.
Again..you are intellectually dishonest...you said that it was all about the russians using the free market..so --do you approve of what they did/ A simple yes or no will suffice.

What was the point of the Revolution if subjects of the British Crown get single payer health care and university education at a fraction of what it costs us and we are stuck with a President guilty of treason, bribery and other crimes, and a Congress unwilling to get rid of him?

I voted for Obama both times.

MAGA.

And where exactly did Obama and Trump converge that you'd have voted for both of them?
As for Trump, I bet you have no clue that Trump and Sanders had 95% the same platform.

11.4%

Want your money back?
Thanks for admitting you didn’t know Trump and Sanders platforms.
I bet you never went to their web sites and you didn’t have enough integrity to watch one Trump speech or interview.
I watched Hillary at least a dozen times.

Try Inderal.
Again..you are intellectually dishonest...you said that it was all about the russians using the free market..so --do you approve of what they did/ A simple yes or no will suffice.
I approve, just like I approve of Lexus trying to convince me I’ll get laid if I drive one of their cars.
I don’t fall for ads.

MAGA.

11.4%

Want your money back?
I bet you never went to their web sites and you didn’t have enough integrity to watch one Trump speech or interview.

Don't you have something to prove? Prove that Sanders' and Trump's platforms were almost identical, liar.

MAGA.

11.4%

Want your money back?

Don't you have something to prove? Prove that Sanders' and Trump's platforms were almost identical, liar.
Their web sites are gone but their speeches are in YouTube.
I presume you’ve heard of YouTube.
Did they agree or disagree on Off-Shoring?

11.4%

Want your money back?

You made the point. I already demonstrated that Sanders' so far has only voted with Trump 11.4% of the time. It would appear that I did your homework and shockingly you were wrong.

11.4%

Want your money back?

You made the point. I already demonstrated that Sanders' so far has only voted with Trump 11.4% of the time. It would appear that I did your homework and shockingly you were wrong.
Answer the question.

11.4%

Want your money back?

You’re expecting Sanders, who wants to run again for President as a D, to vote with Trump?
You really are stupud.

11.4%

Want your money back?

Answer the question.

Off shoring? I don't know, why is Trump so concerned about Chinese jobs all of the sudden?

Regardless, you made the ridiculous statement that Sanders' and Trump's platforms are almost identical. A single issue is hardly proving your point.

Where are Sanders and Trump on immigration? Refugees? Taxes? Abortion? Transgendered Rights? Unions? Healthcare? Education?

Damn, way to lose an argument buddy.

11.4%

Want your money back?

You’re expecting Sanders, who wants to run again for President as a D, to vote with Trump?
You really are stupud.

I see, so Sanders' had almost the exact same platform as Trump but is now voting like a liberal to hide his real intention of being Trump V2 in 2020? You have got to be out of your god damned mind. :21:

Answer the question.

Off shoring? I don't know, why is Trump so concerned about Chinese jobs all of the sudden?

Regardless, you made the ridiculous statement that Sanders' and Trump's platforms are almost identical. A single issue is hardly proving your point.

Where are Sanders and Trump on immigration? Refugees? Taxes? Abortion? Transgendered Rights? Unions? Healthcare? Education?

Fail on the first question.
What was Trump’s and Sander’s platform on Business Visas?

You really are stupud.

I see, so Sanders' had almost the exact same platform as Trump but is now voting like a liberal to hide his real intention of being Trump V2 in 2020? You have got to be out of your god damned mind. :21:
It’s called politics, moron.
Sanders had no friends in the D party and is getting too old to run based on falling public exposure.

Answer the question.

Really? We're going to do this one by one? This is proof positive that you're not going to come up anywhere near 95%.

Business visas,

3 Trump properties posted 144 openings for seasonal jobs. Only one went to a US worker.

Not quite the same as Sanders, eh?

So, I rattle off a bunch of topics just so we don't have to do this one off item at a time thing and you completely ignore it. They are not in agreement on 95% of things, Sanders voting record appears to be bolting away from Trump. Why make this 95% claim and not even come close to backing it up? Why do it?

You're a fraud.

You really are stupud.

Sanders had no friends in the D party and is getting too old to run based on falling public exposure.

Sanders has even fewer Republican friends, what are you going on about?

Sanders is a secret Trumpee? You're a dingbat. :21:

Answer the question.

Really? We're going to do this one by one? This is proof positive that you're not going to come up anywhere near 95%.

Business visas,

3 Trump properties posted 144 openings for seasonal jobs. Only one went to a US worker.

Not quite the same as Sanders, eh?

So, I rattle off a bunch of topics just so we don't have to do this one off item at a time thing and you completely ignore it. They are not in agreement on 95% of things, Sanders voting record appears to be bolting away from Trump. Why make this 95% claim and not even come close to backing it up? Why do it?

You're a fraud.
Face it, like the typical Liberal you have the attention span of a flea.

300 BVs for 3 months.
In other words, 2nd fail.

What’s their positions on infrastructure?

You really are stupud.

Sanders has even fewer Republican friends, what are you going on about?

Sanders is a secret Trumpee? You're a dingbat. :21:
Since when does holding a position on an issue make 2 people pals?
You Libs are an embarrassment to the human race.

Russia favored Trump in 2016, Senate panel says, breaking with House GOP

That's right. The ENTIRE Senate Committee chaired by the GOP agrees with the US Intelligence Committee, breaking from trump. The House Intel Committee did not issue a joint report. Rather, the GOP on that committee issued a memo in which they tried to appease Glorious Leader.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/power...=.f6cee7d89592

Quote:
“Our staff concluded that the [intelligence community’s] conclusions were accurate and on point,” the panel’s vice chairman, Sen. Mark R. Warner (D-Va.), said Wednesday in a joint statement with Sen. Richard Burr (R-N.C.), its chairman. “The Russian effort was extensive, sophisticated, and ordered by President Putin himself for the purpose of helping Donald Trump and hurting Hillary Clinton,” Warner continued.

But that last determination — that Russia intended to help Trump — sets up a clash within the GOP over which record of events is most accurate, a dispute that could complicate the party’s messaging surrounding the Russia investigations as it heads into the 2018 election season. While the House Republicans’ report also concurred with the bulk of the intelligence community’s findings about Russian meddling, it accused officials of not following their own best practices in determining that Moscow hoped Trump would win."

Trump has taken umbrage at the intelligence community’s determination that the Kremlin favored his candidacy over that of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. The president cheered the House Intelligence Committee’s findings and report on Twitter, claiming it vindicated him by finding there was no evidence of collusion or coordination with Russia.

The Senate intelligence panel has yet to weigh in on the collusion allegations, a subject that will be left to its final report. But Burr and Warner have been dropping hints for days that their panel’s interim findings on the intelligence community would depart from those of the House Intelligence Committee Republicans. House Democrats also roundly disagreed with those findings.

IZUWBPCY74I6RCBWUSQSHQ2ZVM.jpg

FILE In this file photo taken on Friday, July 7, 2017, U.S. President Donald Trump meets with Russian President Vladimir Putin at the G-20 Summit in Hamburg, Germany. The Senate Intelligence Committee released its findings on Wednesday that the Russia had interfered in the 2016 election to help Trump’s chances of victory, breaking with House Republicans. (Evan Vucci/AP)

“I’m not sure that the House was required to substantiate every conclusion with facts,” Burr told reporters last week, when asked whether the Senate Intelligence Committee would also find fault with the intelligence community’s assessment. He promised the Senate panel would “have the facts to show for” its conclusions."

***OUCH***
How embarrassing for Devin Nunes.

Forum List

Back