Russia favored Trump in 2016, Senate panel says, breaking with House GOP

You made the point. I already demonstrated that Sanders' so far has only voted with Trump 11.4% of the time. It would appear that I did your homework and shockingly you were wrong.
Answer the question.

Off shoring? I don't know, why is Trump so concerned about Chinese jobs all of the sudden?

Regardless, you made the ridiculous statement that Sanders' and Trump's platforms are almost identical. A single issue is hardly proving your point.

Where are Sanders and Trump on immigration? Refugees? Taxes? Abortion? Transgendered Rights? Unions? Healthcare? Education?

Damn, way to lose an argument buddy.
Fail on the first question.
What was Trump’s and Sander’s platform on Business Visas?

Really? We're going to do this one by one? This is proof positive that you're not going to come up anywhere near 95%.

Business visas,

3 Trump properties posted 144 openings for seasonal jobs. Only one went to a US worker.

Not quite the same as Sanders, eh?

So, I rattle off a bunch of topics just so we don't have to do this one off item at a time thing and you completely ignore it. They are not in agreement on 95% of things, Sanders voting record appears to be bolting away from Trump. Why make this 95% claim and not even come close to backing it up? Why do it?

You're a fraud.
Face it, like the typical Liberal you have the attention span of a flea.

300 BVs for 3 months.
In other words, 2nd fail.

What’s their positions on infrastructure?

Infrastructure? What candidate didn't like infrastructure? That's not even a serious question. When are you going to prove that Sanders and Trump were aligned? I wish you'd quit wasting time. Try google.

That's right. The ENTIRE Senate Committee chaired by the GOP agrees with the US Intelligence Committee, breaking from trump. The House Intel Committee did not issue a joint report. Rather, the GOP on that committee issued a memo in which they tried to appease Glorious Leader.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/power...=.f6cee7d89592

Quote:
“Our staff concluded that the [intelligence community’s] conclusions were accurate and on point,” the panel’s vice chairman, Sen. Mark R. Warner (D-Va.), said Wednesday in a joint statement with Sen. Richard Burr (R-N.C.), its chairman. “The Russian effort was extensive, sophisticated, and ordered by President Putin himself for the purpose of helping Donald Trump and hurting Hillary Clinton,” Warner continued.

But that last determination — that Russia intended to help Trump — sets up a clash within the GOP over which record of events is most accurate, a dispute that could complicate the party’s messaging surrounding the Russia investigations as it heads into the 2018 election season. While the House Republicans’ report also concurred with the bulk of the intelligence community’s findings about Russian meddling, it accused officials of not following their own best practices in determining that Moscow hoped Trump would win."

Trump has taken umbrage at the intelligence community’s determination that the Kremlin favored his candidacy over that of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. The president cheered the House Intelligence Committee’s findings and report on Twitter, claiming it vindicated him by finding there was no evidence of collusion or coordination with Russia.

The Senate intelligence panel has yet to weigh in on the collusion allegations, a subject that will be left to its final report. But Burr and Warner have been dropping hints for days that their panel’s interim findings on the intelligence community would depart from those of the House Intelligence Committee Republicans. House Democrats also roundly disagreed with those findings.

IZUWBPCY74I6RCBWUSQSHQ2ZVM.jpg

FILE In this file photo taken on Friday, July 7, 2017, U.S. President Donald Trump meets with Russian President Vladimir Putin at the G-20 Summit in Hamburg, Germany. The Senate Intelligence Committee released its findings on Wednesday that the Russia had interfered in the 2016 election to help Trump’s chances of victory, breaking with House Republicans. (Evan Vucci/AP)

“I’m not sure that the House was required to substantiate every conclusion with facts,” Burr told reporters last week, when asked whether the Senate Intelligence Committee would also find fault with the intelligence community’s assessment. He promised the Senate panel would “have the facts to show for” its conclusions."

***OUCH***

And? Lol. Your hero O actually did meddle in israel elections.

That's right. The ENTIRE Senate Committee chaired by the GOP agrees with the US Intelligence Committee, breaking from trump. The House Intel Committee did not issue a joint report. Rather, the GOP on that committee issued a memo in which they tried to appease Glorious Leader.

Quote:
“Our staff concluded that the [intelligence community’s] conclusions were accurate and on point,” the panel’s vice chairman, Sen. Mark R. Warner (D-Va.), said Wednesday in a joint statement with Sen. Richard Burr (R-N.C.), its chairman. “The Russian effort was extensive, sophisticated, and ordered by President Putin himself for the purpose of helping Donald Trump and hurting Hillary Clinton,” Warner continued.

But that last determination — that Russia intended to help Trump — sets up a clash within the GOP over which record of events is most accurate, a dispute that could complicate the party’s messaging surrounding the Russia investigations as it heads into the 2018 election season. While the House Republicans’ report also concurred with the bulk of the intelligence community’s findings about Russian meddling, it accused officials of not following their own best practices in determining that Moscow hoped Trump would win."

Trump has taken umbrage at the intelligence community’s determination that the Kremlin favored his candidacy over that of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. The president cheered the House Intelligence Committee’s findings and report on Twitter, claiming it vindicated him by finding there was no evidence of collusion or coordination with Russia.

The Senate intelligence panel has yet to weigh in on the collusion allegations, a subject that will be left to its final report. But Burr and Warner have been dropping hints for days that their panel’s interim findings on the intelligence community would depart from those of the House Intelligence Committee Republicans. House Democrats also roundly disagreed with those findings.

FILE In this file photo taken on Friday, July 7, 2017, U.S. President Donald Trump meets with Russian President Vladimir Putin at the G-20 Summit in Hamburg, Germany. The Senate Intelligence Committee released its findings on Wednesday that the Russia had interfered in the 2016 election to help Trump’s chances of victory, breaking with House Republicans. (Evan Vucci/AP)

“I’m not sure that the House was required to substantiate every conclusion with facts,” Burr told reporters last week, when asked whether the Senate Intelligence Committee would also find fault with the intelligence community’s assessment. He promised the Senate panel would “have the facts to show for” its conclusions."

***OUCH***
The two Republicans named in the article are neverTrumpers, which means they the voted with the Democrats.

No banana.
The never-Trumpers are the true Republicans. Trumpistas are just the disaffected wing nutz that have finally found a voice..for a moment.

Leftwing douchebags don't determine who is a true Republican.

You made the point. I already demonstrated that Sanders' so far has only voted with Trump 11.4% of the time. It would appear that I did your homework and shockingly you were wrong.
You’re expecting Sanders, who wants to run again for President as a D, to vote with Trump?
You really are stupud.

I see, so Sanders' had almost the exact same platform as Trump but is now voting like a liberal to hide his real intention of being Trump V2 in 2020? You have got to be out of your god damned mind. :21:
It’s called politics, moron.
Sanders had no friends in the D party and is getting too old to run based on falling public exposure.

Sanders has even fewer Republican friends, what are you going on about?

Sanders is a secret Trumpee? You're a dingbat. :21:
Since when does holding a position on an issue make 2 people pals?
You Libs are an embarrassment to the human race.

Well, I never said pals, you're the one who said Sanders and Trump have almost identical platforms yet have totally failed to prove it.

Answer the question.

Off shoring? I don't know, why is Trump so concerned about Chinese jobs all of the sudden?

Regardless, you made the ridiculous statement that Sanders' and Trump's platforms are almost identical. A single issue is hardly proving your point.

Where are Sanders and Trump on immigration? Refugees? Taxes? Abortion? Transgendered Rights? Unions? Healthcare? Education?

Really? We're going to do this one by one? This is proof positive that you're not going to come up anywhere near 95%.

Business visas,

3 Trump properties posted 144 openings for seasonal jobs. Only one went to a US worker.

So, I rattle off a bunch of topics just so we don't have to do this one off item at a time thing and you completely ignore it. They are not in agreement on 95% of things, Sanders voting record appears to be bolting away from Trump. Why make this 95% claim and not even come close to backing it up? Why do it?

You're a fraud.

300 BVs for 3 months.

Infrastructure? What candidate didn't like infrastructure? That's not even a serious question. When are you going to prove that Sanders and Trump were aligned? I wish you'd quit wasting time. Try google.
Not one Republican, save Trump, is for infrastructure.
Damn, you’re as informed as a bowl of farina.

Border control?

Last edited:
Trump would not be President today if Russian operatives had not assisted him in the 2016 election. Everyone knows that. The only ones arguing the point are the dupes who voted for him and got suckered by Putin's troll army and advertising campaigns.

Quote:

***OUCH***
How embarrassing for Devin Nunes.

It's kind of his brand.

You’re expecting Sanders, who wants to run again for President as a D, to vote with Trump?
You really are stupud.

I see, so Sanders' had almost the exact same platform as Trump but is now voting like a liberal to hide his real intention of being Trump V2 in 2020? You have got to be out of your god damned mind. :21:
Sanders had no friends in the D party and is getting too old to run based on falling public exposure.

Well, I never said pals, you're the one who said Sanders and Trump have almost identical platforms yet have totally failed to prove it.
I’m proving it one point at a time.

Trump would not be President today if Russian operatives had not assisted him in the 2016 election. Everyone knows that. The only ones arguing the point are the dupes who voted for him and got suckered by Putin's troll army and advertising campaigns.
Uh huh.

Horseshit. That's snowflake propaganda.

Business visas,

You're a fraud.

300 BVs for 3 months.

Not one Republican, save Trump, is for infrastructure.
Damn, you’re as informed ad a bowl of farina.

Border control?

Pretty much nobody shits on infrastrucutre, they may do nothing about it (Trump) but they never crap on it.

Border control? You mean a wall? You already know the answer to that.

You do know that 11.4% is less than 95%, right?

You're not though. You're just wasting time. You ignored the 5 or 6 items I brought up so you're already below 50% easily and you still have to deal with the fact that Sadners' voting record already proves you wrong.

You're not though. You're just wasting time. You ignored the 5 or 6 items I brought up so you're already below 50% easily and you still have to deal with the fact that Sadners' voting record already proves you wrong.
it's obvious you have no clue on DC politics. Where does Bernie get his dollars?

it's obvious you have no clue on DC politics. Where does Bernie get his dollars?

I'm sure this will be fun. Go ahead and make your point.

Factual facts buttercup. Accurate undeniable real, true, undeniable trumpbot snowflake creating historical data.

Quote:

***OUCH***
fake news
ROTFLMAO! Yup..an official Senate report..led by Republicans..is fake news. Thank you for that laugh..i needed it.

My..the Butt Hurt is strong in Trumpland today!
who's the butthurt one screamin RUSSIA again?

oh yea. you.
I just posted the news..you seem to be a bit..upset about the Republican led conclusion.

The news you posted seems to contradict the special counsel when Rosenstein said no American knowingly participated in the Russian scheme and it had no effect on the outcome of the election. At about 5:50 min mark in this video.

Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein Announces Indictment Russian Nationals

In fact they said they the Russians bought ads on both sides of the election.

Factual facts buttercup. Accurate undeniable real, true, undeniable trumpbot snowflake creating historical data.
Prove it, shit for brains.

Moron, 99% of all people know who they’re voting for...it’s by Party.

99% of Republicans vote Republican and 99% of Democrats vote Democrat? That sounds iffy at best and I look forward to you proving that.

How about independents?

How about that Trump had razor thin wins in 3 states, how many people would it take to influence? 100k?
You have never been particularly bright and you’re really going out of your way to reinforce that impression.
I have yet to meet any non-Conservative or Liberal who didn’t vote Party.
Most Independents voted for Trump.
No one I have met in Nassau County voted because of an ad.
Oh yeah, I meet about 2,000 people a year due to work and EVERYONE talks politics.

Who said liberals were convinced to vote for Trump? No one, not a single person has even remotely attempted to make this point.

Ads influence people to vote or even not to vote that is their sole purpose. Politicians and corporations don't spend billions on them every year just to entertain you.

You should be concerned with a foreign enemy of the state attempting to influence our elections, whether you think they are successful or not. Instead what you are obviously doing is putting Trump over country because the last thing you want to admit is that our democracy was threatened and Trump very well may have gotten a boost from the Russians therefore throwing up an additional asterisk (the first for losing the popular vote) for the 2016 election.
Ads are part of the Free Market.
WTF is wrong with Liberals!!!???
Nice deflection....so...what do you think about the Podesta hacks...or Assange being run by the Russians/

Can you answer without referencing Clinton, Obama or using some other 'look over there, a squirrel' tactic?

Podesta wasn't hacked, he fell for a physhing scam, because his IT guy screwed up an email, saying the request was legitimate instead of illegitimate. I guess the IT guy was too highly educated to say DON"T RESPOND TO THAT DAMN EMAIL. LMAO

That doesn't even make any sense..care to comment on the report?
I just did, moron.
Answer the question.

Fuck you bitch.

Oh yeah..the question..what possible bearing this would have on this report..I don't know...I doubt that any Libs voted for Trump. So?

Any comment on the now proven fact..that Russia tried to influence our election on the direct orders of Putin? That Putin wished Trump to win...and used espionage to attempt to ensure it?
Answer the question, retard.
When I ask a Liberals this to their face, their heads start going into spasms.

How many people were wrongfully convinced that Clinton should be in prison? I mean, besides you who believed the bullshit.

The Russians were a great echo chamber.
Answer my question.

H3e can't handle the answer, lol. Who cares who they wanted to win. As long as they can't vote, it makes no difference, does it!

At no place does it say Trump colluded with them to get their assistance. That is all that matters. But I betcha if you ask the Ruskies now, they would swap Trump for Hilly in a second-)

I just did, moron.
Answer the question.

Fuck you bitch.

Oh yeah..the question..what possible bearing this would have on this report..I don't know...I doubt that any Libs voted for Trump. So?

Any comment on the now proven fact..that Russia tried to influence our election on the direct orders of Putin? That Putin wished Trump to win...and used espionage to attempt to ensure it?
Answer the question, retard.
When I ask a Liberals this to their face, their heads start going into spasms.

How many people were wrongfully convinced that Clinton should be in prison? I mean, besides you who believed the bullshit.

The Russians were a great echo chamber.
Answer my question.

H3e can't handle the answer, lol. Who cares who they wanted to win. As long as they can't vote, it makes no difference, does it!

At no place does it say Trump colluded with them to get their assistance. That is all that matters. But I betcha if you ask the Ruskies now, they would swap Trump for Hilly in a second-)
The swamp says the Russians were on Hillary's side. That's all the article says. Why should anyone believe a herd of swamp crocodiles? Truth isn't determined by the majority vote of a bunch of politicians.

Forum List

Back