Russia favored Trump in 2016, Senate panel says, breaking with House GOP

Not one Republican, save Trump, is for infrastructure.
Damn, you’re as informed ad a bowl of farina.

Border control?

Pretty much nobody shits on infrastrucutre, they may do nothing about it (Trump) but they never crap on it.

Border control? You mean a wall? You already know the answer to that.

You do know that 11.4% is less than 95%, right?
Bernie wanted Border Control via Checkpoints and Armed Guards.

Fail 4.

You don't know a damn thing.

Educating minorities for careers as opposed to jobs?

How dumb are you? Clinton was also for protecting the border. You might as well ask Sanders and Trump what color the sky is.

Who isn't for border control?

Let's see, how about DACA? I don't think Trump and Sanders agree there. What about that wall? Nope. Sanders is easily more aligned with Clinton and other Democrats about immigration and the border in general.

Fuck, another fail.
I already told you Sander's plan for Border Control.
The concept is the same.

No it's not. You have that wall issue. Clinton was also for border control, everyone is for controlling the border numbnuts.
I work with a guy whose cousin works on the border.
He has orders to shoot to wound when someone gets within a predetermine distance.
He's shot more than one leg.
We need lots of people on Border Patrol &/or a wall.

Fail 4.

How dumb are you? Clinton was also for protecting the border. You might as well ask Sanders and Trump what color the sky is.

Let's see, how about DACA? I don't think Trump and Sanders agree there. What about that wall? Nope. Sanders is easily more aligned with Clinton and other Democrats about immigration and the border in general.

Fuck, another fail.
Are you on drugs?
99% of the Liberals on USMB have been screaming for 1 year for Open Borders.
Damn, you're fucking blind to your ideological bullshit.

Who? Prove it.
I don't spend my time here saving Links to the posts of mentally disturbed Liberals.
If I did, I would run out of disk space in an hour.

Great, I guess you have some searching to do. If 99% of liberals on this board have been calling for open borders like you claim then it should be a piece of cake. Wouldn't want to catch you lying again.
Just wait a week or so and the subject will come up again.
Now that Muller has admitted within the last hour or so he can't indict a sitting President, Trump's going to push his agenda to the sky.

Pretty much nobody shits on infrastrucutre, they may do nothing about it (Trump) but they never crap on it.

Fail 4.

Fuck, another fail.
The concept is the same.

No it's not. You have that wall issue. Clinton was also for border control, everyone is for controlling the border numbnuts.
I work with a guy whose cousin works on the border.
He has orders to shoot to wound when someone gets within a predetermine distance.
He's shot more than one leg.
We need lots of people on Border Patrol &/or a wall.

The only thing shot is your credibility.

Fuck, another fail.
Are you on drugs?
99% of the Liberals on USMB have been screaming for 1 year for Open Borders.
Damn, you're fucking blind to your ideological bullshit.

Who? Prove it.
I don't spend my time here saving Links to the posts of mentally disturbed Liberals.
If I did, I would run out of disk space in an hour.

Great, I guess you have some searching to do. If 99% of liberals on this board have been calling for open borders like you claim then it should be a piece of cake. Wouldn't want to catch you lying again.
Just wait a week or so and the subject will come up again.

Yep, you make another claim you are unable to back up.

Now that Muller has admitted within the last hour or so he can't indict a sitting President, Trump's going to push his agenda to the sky.

Why do you still believe Guliani at this point in time? More importantly why are you choosing to change the subject when it's demonstrated that you lied and can't backup another claim of yours?

Russia favored Trump in 2016, Senate panel says, breaking with House GOP

That's right. The ENTIRE Senate Committee chaired by the GOP agrees with the US Intelligence Committee, breaking from trump. The House Intel Committee did not issue a joint report. Rather, the GOP on that committee issued a memo in which they tried to appease Glorious Leader.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/power...=.f6cee7d89592

Quote:
“Our staff concluded that the [intelligence community’s] conclusions were accurate and on point,” the panel’s vice chairman, Sen. Mark R. Warner (D-Va.), said Wednesday in a joint statement with Sen. Richard Burr (R-N.C.), its chairman. “The Russian effort was extensive, sophisticated, and ordered by President Putin himself for the purpose of helping Donald Trump and hurting Hillary Clinton,” Warner continued.

But that last determination — that Russia intended to help Trump — sets up a clash within the GOP over which record of events is most accurate, a dispute that could complicate the party’s messaging surrounding the Russia investigations as it heads into the 2018 election season. While the House Republicans’ report also concurred with the bulk of the intelligence community’s findings about Russian meddling, it accused officials of not following their own best practices in determining that Moscow hoped Trump would win."

Trump has taken umbrage at the intelligence community’s determination that the Kremlin favored his candidacy over that of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. The president cheered the House Intelligence Committee’s findings and report on Twitter, claiming it vindicated him by finding there was no evidence of collusion or coordination with Russia.

The Senate intelligence panel has yet to weigh in on the collusion allegations, a subject that will be left to its final report. But Burr and Warner have been dropping hints for days that their panel’s interim findings on the intelligence community would depart from those of the House Intelligence Committee Republicans. House Democrats also roundly disagreed with those findings.

IZUWBPCY74I6RCBWUSQSHQ2ZVM.jpg

FILE In this file photo taken on Friday, July 7, 2017, U.S. President Donald Trump meets with Russian President Vladimir Putin at the G-20 Summit in Hamburg, Germany. The Senate Intelligence Committee released its findings on Wednesday that the Russia had interfered in the 2016 election to help Trump’s chances of victory, breaking with House Republicans. (Evan Vucci/AP)

“I’m not sure that the House was required to substantiate every conclusion with facts,” Burr told reporters last week, when asked whether the Senate Intelligence Committee would also find fault with the intelligence community’s assessment. He promised the Senate panel would “have the facts to show for” its conclusions."

***OUCH***
fake news
ROTFLMAO! Yup..an official Senate report..led by Republicans..is fake news. Thank you for that laugh..i needed it.

My..the Butt Hurt is strong in Trumpland today!
who's the butthurt one screamin RUSSIA again?

oh yea. you.
I just posted the news..you seem to be a bit..upset about the Republican led conclusion.
uh huh. i'm sure they bolded it up this way too. for effect and all. :)

you be all worked up over a lie, son. but hey, dance jojo. you seem to like it.

So they preferred Trump. BFD.
Think this is the first time that Russia/Soviet Union preferred one presidential candidate over the other ?

Preferred, acted on and when that candidate won did absolutely nothing to prevent it from happening again.

Good thing he did a hell of a lot more than when Obama was aware of it.

Like what? What is preventing Russia from doing it again?
Think this is the first time that Russia/Soviet Union preferred one presidential candidate over the other ?

Preferred, acted on and when that candidate won did absolutely nothing to prevent it from happening again.

Well, pretty sure he didn't have one of these.
russia is our friend obama - Bing video
or one of these.

Well, pretty sure he didn't have one of these.
or one of these.

Typical. You cant back up your claim. I've been running into this a lot today from the wingnuts.

Face it, like the typical Liberal you have the attention span of a flea.

300 BVs for 3 months.
In other words, 2nd fail.

What’s their positions on infrastructure?

Infrastructure? What candidate didn't like infrastructure? That's not even a serious question. When are you going to prove that Sanders and Trump were aligned? I wish you'd quit wasting time. Try google.

Border control?

Fail 4.

Fuck, another fail.

Horseshit. Hillary was caught on tape admitting that she supports open borders.

Clinton Releases Plan to Dissolve U.S. Border Within 100 Days | Breitbart

Face it, like the typical Liberal you have the attention span of a flea.

300 BVs for 3 months.
In other words, 2nd fail.

What’s their positions on infrastructure?

Infrastructure? What candidate didn't like infrastructure? That's not even a serious question. When are you going to prove that Sanders and Trump were aligned? I wish you'd quit wasting time. Try google.

Border control?

Fail 4.

Fuck, another fail.
Stop lying. She was for open borders and amnesty.

Border control?

Fail 4.

Fuck, another fail.
The concept is the same.

Horseshit. All you lying traitorous snowflakes are opposed to controlling the border, especially Hillary:

Hillary tried to warn you bri You shut your ears ,,,,,,,,,,sad
She tried to warn me about what, something that never happened? Hilllary was trying to fool idiots like you into believing she actually cares about the security of this country.

Border control?

Fail 4.

Fuck, another fail.

Horseshit. Hillary was caught on tape admitting that she supports open borders.

Wow, she wants to keep DACA alive. The article is filled with half truths and it's also Breitbart. She did not want to 'dissolve' the border you little scared child.

Forum List

Back