Russia Has Dive-Bombed Ukraine

Normally one would assume the invader is the bad guy, but not in this case.
It was Zelensky who deliberately infuriated Moscow by cutting off negotiations.
And that was all Biden's fault, for giving Zelensky trillions in weapons and bribes.
Sure bro....

If back in the 1930's -- the popular Liberal opinion was to oppose fascism (WHICH IT WAS) -- folks like you would be twisting yourself into pretzels to justify Hitler invading Poland.....just to "own the libs" -- yall are clowns...

Well, your posting is pretty clearly work-related, for what it's worth.
It's obvious thusfar you haven't the stones to define troll as your stigmatist projection. In front of the other prisoners, for the other prisoners. You expected the other prisoners to obviously know what a troll is, confirming that there's at least one theologian in your family.

Sure bro....

If back in the 1930's -- the popular Liberal opinion was to oppose fascism (WHICH IT WAS) -- folks like you would be twisting yourself into pretzels to justify Hitler invading Poland.....just to "own the libs" -- yall are clowns...
Dipshit, the CIA has been operating in shithole Ukraine (complete with drugs and hookers) for the last 70 years.

Nurses are afraid to speak out, christian nationalism is going bananas with blm-style opportunism, and the US is only second to being dangerous for we atheists. Islamic countries are first.

It's obvious thusfar you haven't the stones to define troll as your stigmatist projection. In front of the other prisoners, for the other prisoners. You expected the other prisoners to obviously know what a troll is, confirming that there's at least one theologian in your family.
That is pretty much the definition of trolling: posting total nonsense. I don't know if you're drunk or whatever, but none of that stuff has anything to do with the discussion.

Sure bro....
It seems that you think that whoever attacked first is the aggressor? In this case, the USA after WWII attacked many countries first, and in most cases, under false pretenses.

It seems that you think that whoever attacked first is the aggressor? In this case, the USA after WWII attacked many countries first, and in most cases, under false pretenses.
You seem to think Putin is a victim -- but you are more than welcome to allow him to use your mouth as a dick warmer....I don't kink shame bro

lol Russia went bankrupt in 1973 trying to spread terror and mass murder to every country on the globe. They've been dependent on the West ever since, same as Red China, and now they're just trying to bully their neighbors and loot them, is all.

lol Russia went bankrupt in 1973 trying to spread terror and mass murder to every country on the globe. They've been dependent on the West ever since, same as Red China, and now they're just trying to bully their neighbors and loot them, is all.
Are they allowed to use the Internet in the mental hospital today? That's good, but take your medicine first.

Of course you would. Could that be any different? Remind me still, are those F-35s designed to fly or to make money for the MIC? Don't forget to get that dude whose weight is measured in the hundreds to the frontline with you. Together you'll be there and back again in no time. I wonder though if shit in your military pants is too much of a hindrance to running?
There are plenty of F-35s flying. I live under the flight path of Luke AFB and I see dozens everyday flying training missions. F-22s and F-35s would annihilate the Russian Air Force from beyond visual range taking their guidance from the E-3 Sentrys far back from any threat. The Russians would never know the fighters were there until the missiles impacted.

There are plenty of F-35s flying. I live under the flight path of Luke AFB and I see dozens everyday flying training missions. F-22s and F-35s would annihilate the Russian Air Force from beyond visual range taking their guidance from the E-3 Sentrys far back from any threat. The Russians would never know the fighters were there until the missiles impacted.

Yet another reason why Putin won't do anything but snivel as Ukraine makes him their bitch.

Ah, I see Russian schools are as intent on avoiding real history as Woke schools are.
You see, I worked for a while as a history teacher in the USSR. For example, the war of the North and the South in the Soviet school history textbook took 2 hours. 2 lessons.
And I read in an american textbook, for example, about such a minor historical event as role the USSR took in the war with Germany.
What what I read in an american textbook about russian history resembles information for a school for children with delayed development.
The source of information about the history of Russia and the USSR does not stop there and continues to be a textbook for morons throughout the life of an American citizen.
I can compare. Because I read sources from both countries. You're not. But like a normal аmerican idiot, you're acting like a pompous simpleton.

Last edited:
That is pretty much the definition of trolling: posting total nonsense. I don't know if you're drunk or whatever, but none of that stuff has anything to do with the discussion.
Just because your low IQ forces you to call it nonsense as a form of copout doesn't mean that others call it nonsense. Again, it's the theologian in your head. Nurses afraid to speak out is part of the discussion. Theo simply has a difficult time comprehending from a cyclopian world view, like a frog from the bottom of a well.

Just because your low IQ forces you to call it nonsense as a form of copout doesn't mean that others call it nonsense. Again, it's the theologian in your head. Nurses afraid to speak out is part of the discussion. Theo simply has a difficult time comprehending from a cyclopian world view, like a frog from the bottom of a well.
You just sort of live in your own little universe, unencumbered by reality, doncha?

Forum List

Back