Russia Has Dive-Bombed Ukraine

Democrats attack people who want peace in Ukraine.
We attack usefull idiots who want to help Putin subjugate Ukraine and then other countries.

You want lasting peace? Teach little Napoleon wanna-bees what happens when you try to invade and annex countries.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
How do you Russians like being beaten by an ad hoc civilian mob and maybe 10 Himars? Did your Badassery not awe the planet and you're running around the internet whining?
Didn't Stoltenberg say that Ukraine's losing would be tantamount to NATO's defeat? So it seems we're fighting NATO there, not quite a mob. As far as being beaten is concerned, it must your Si-Fi TV channels you erroneously took for reality. What was it? CNN again?

We attack usefull idiots who want to help Putin subjugate Ukraine and then other countries.

You want lasting peace? Teach little Napoleon wanna-bees what happens when you try to invade and annex countries.
How many Ukrainians are Democrats willing to incinerate to achieve that?

Yes Alex, FREEDOM OF SPEECH, not freedom to sexually harass people and solicit minors.

Freedom of speech that guarantees that we have actual REAL POLITICAL OPPOSITION, REAL DESCENT, REAL DIVERSITY OF MEDIA.

I'll put the current contrast betwen Russia and developed democracies: We are free, you are brainwashed slaves.
Your free country doesn't let me access this site without a VPN. Where's freedom in that? Every time I hear the word freedom from an American I wanna push it, cast in granite or in iron if you like it more, up his ass.

How bout we get talks going before things get out of control.

Putin isn't going anywhere and saying no peace till he's gone is only going to get millions killed, starting with Ukrainians.
Why should this be any of our business? We are not fighting. You cannot force someone to sit down and talk peace! The Russkis with Putin in control will not do that.

Didn't Stoltenberg say that Ukraine's losing would be tantamount to NATO's defeat? So it seems we're fighting NATO there, not quite a mob. As far as being beaten is concerned, it must your Si-Fi TV channels you erroneously took for reality. What was it? CNN again?

If you were fighting NATO, your army would be gone.

Western nations have given Ukraine money and small arms.

If NATO were involved, F-35 aircraft would obliterate the Russian air force in an hour, Shock and awe would reduce Russian ground forces to heaps of corpses.

Don't kid yourself - Russia is no match for NATO - which is why your dictator keeps threatening nuclear weapons - he knows that Russia won't last 10 minutes in a full on fight with NATO.

I'll tell you this, IF your dictator were to use nuclear weapons, Russia will cease to exist.

Your free country doesn't let me access this site without a VPN. Where's freedom in that? Every time I hear the word freedom from an American I wanna push it, cast in granite or in iron if you like it more, up his ass.

First of all - YOU ARE NOT OUR CITIZEN.

Second - America does not block access like that. Russia maybe blocking it on their side or this private website may block Russian connections due to hacking concerns.

If you were fighting NATO, your army would be gone.

Western nations have given Ukraine money and small arms.

If NATO were involved, F-35 aircraft would obliterate the Russian air force in an hour, Shock and awe would reduce Russian ground forces to heaps of corpses.

Don't kid yourself - Russia is no match for NATO - which is why your dictator keeps threatening nuclear weapons - he knows that Russia won't last 10 minutes in a full on fight with NATO.

I'll tell you this, IF your dictator were to use nuclear weapons, Russia will cease to exist.
Of course you would. Could that be any different? Remind me still, are those F-35s designed to fly or to make money for the MIC? Don't forget to get that dude whose weight is measured in the hundreds to the frontline with you. Together you'll be there and back again in no time. I wonder though if shit in your military pants is too much of a hindrance to running?

Of course you would. Could that be any different? Remind me still, are those F-35s designed to fly or to make money for the MIC? Don't forget to get that dude whose weight is measured in the hundreds to the frontline with you. Together you'll be there and back again in no time. I wonder though if shit in your military pants is too much of a hindrance to running?

Yeah, WWI is over. Dog fights between Snoopy and the Red Menace are a thing of the past,

Weapons platforms with advanced technology are what dominate.

Face facts, Russia is a backward, 3rd world disaster. As Anton noted - you had a chance to grow up and be a decent country - and you blew it.

Forum List

Back