Russia Has Dive-Bombed Ukraine

Illogical. Why hate Russians because of their government? Think better.
Dumbass I hate Putin's regime, not Russian people.

It does sadden me to see them accepting their bondage, allowing themselves to be robbed blind and living oblivious, brainwashed lives as they say things like "oh I know nothing about that, let politicians deal with it, they know better".

Oh fuck off, gimp; your hippie shit is even lamer than his. Russians are no peaceniks and neither are commies. We all know who invaded who here, dumbass. Your 'tough guys' are losing.
What, not in Coca-Colas? You're full of surprises. What's it in then? In hundreds of kilograms of body weight and meters of waist line. What are yours exactly? Impress me, punk.

If the midterms looked better for Democrats, the globalist running the show wouldn't be pushing so hard for nuclear war.

Now they are pushing for war with China and have a new super virus to unleash as well.

Dumbass I hate Putin's regime, not Russian people.

It does sadden me to see them accepting their bondage, allowing themselves to be robbed blind and living oblivious, brainwashed lives as they say things like "oh I know nothing about that, let politicians deal with it, they know better".
Yet your post clearly states you hate Russians.

Maybe if you are mentally deficient.
I recognize English is your second language, but posted the following:
Yep, because hating a brutal repressive totalitarian regime, means I hate Russians. :rolleyes-41:

Yep, this is how detached from reality this nutter is.

Only 66% of vote eligible American actually voted in 2020 and of those Trump didn't even get half, so we are talking about ~32%, which he describes as "majority".

Right - because Biden got 135% of ballots cast...

Retard, I said LIVING voters.

Biden won due to the deceased American voter... As well as illegal aliens voting.

He claims to be a Russian living in the US,
His stage name is Russian, sure, but I don't think he is Russian. Of Russian descent, maybe. You may peg me down as Russian by my use of the language I guess, I don't see anything Russian in his.

You make very clear your hatred of this country.

Answer honestly - do you think the Soviet Union was a more just, fair, and equitable nation than the United States?
Soviet Union was an illiberal. near-third world corrupt shithole, Russians dumped it and had a real chance at an open society...only to devolve into their current Czarist bondage.

Last edited:
How bout we get talks going before things get out of control.

No offense or anything, but I honestly believe that Putin isn't going to want to just stop what he's doing and have a chat.

Notice how none of the shills/Democrats want peace talks?

Of course not! They're not going to just surrender.

Forum List

Back