Russia Has Dive-Bombed Ukraine

He's an ass alright but what's China media got to do with what you linked me with and do I care if some dipshits don't agree with what I think?
Take a listen on YouTube to Douglas Macgregor, Scott Ritter, "The Duran", "The New Atlas", Gonzalo Lira, "Redacted", iEarlGrey or Эрлгрей, "Garland Nixon", smoothieX12. They are Americans or English who think a bit differently than the mainstream media you're used to.
Yes, Ritter and Macgregor. Has Gonzalo said why his Twitter account has been suspended? What truth did he tell this time?

Yes, Ritter and Macgregor. Has Gonzalo said why his Twitter account has been suspended? What truth did he tell this time?
Do they need a reason to suspend anyone? They just do as YouTube does. Democracy at work, you know.

He's an ass alright but what's China media got to do with what you linked me with and do I care if some dipshits don't agree with what I think?
Take a listen on YouTube to Douglas Macgregor, Scott Ritter, "The Duran", "The New Atlas", Gonzalo Lira, "Redacted", iEarlGrey or Эрлгрей, "Garland Nixon", smoothieX12. They are Americans or English who think a bit differently than the mainstream media you're used to.

Everyone knows who Scott Ritter is, most don't have a favorable view of him.

Despite stiffer than expected Ukrainian resistance (bolstered by billions of dollars of western military assistance and accurate, real-time battlefield intelligence by the U.S. and other NATO members) Russia is winning the war on the ground, and in a big way. - Scott Ritter June 2, 2022

Does anyone really need to know more about this clown and what his opinion is worth?

Uncensored2008

Now that your dear friend mentioned Scott Ritter you've got no choice but to see what the guy says. Who knows, maybe you'll like it. ;)

Anyone who has actually read Ritter's work fantasies knows he is certifiably full of shit.

His analysis and predictions are a study in being wrong wrong and wrong again while satisfying his target Russian audience. Kremlin propaganda apparatus of course doesn't care about his batting averages, they just need all the token Americans they can find to legitimize the propaganda back at home. "Look, it's not us telling you this, it's a credentialed American telling you about how we are winning".

Last edited:
Didn't he go to prison for trying to solicit an undercover cop posing as a child for sex?
Yes he did.

Why else would he be narrowly catoring to Russian audience nowadays? Have to pay them bills.

FO43UPxXMAketfH.jpg

Didn't he go to prison for trying to solicit an undercover cop posing as a child for sex?
Every time a decent man says the truth he's soliciting someone all of a sudden, yet George Floyd for example is a saint. How come?
Elon Musk squeaks a word of wisdom and a second later he's under investigation of some kind, he shuts up and he's free to go.
What do you call that thing you're so proud of, freedom of speech, right?

Ritter lied about WMD in Iraq for years. He's not going to start telling the truth now....
I saw a fragment of the video of him being interrogated by Biden in his prime. What a despicable person he was, even then! How could you have chosen him your president? Weird.

Why do you think it will be a 'world war'? Russia is a small crappy little shithole with delusions of grandeur. The Ukranians chased them out with no regular army and 10 Himars.
Yet Putin intends to conquer the world!!!!

Lol.

Yes he did.

Why else would he be narrowly catoring to Russian audience nowadays? Have to pay them bills.

FO43UPxXMAketfH.jpg
Anton, being an American from the other half I mentioned earlier you gotta have some weird peculiarity yourself, not as weird as sleeping with the fishes as Troy McClure from the Simpsons was but, say, with dogs maybe? Why don't they proclaim you the Enemy of the people then? Because you're lying all the time and that's alright with the system. It's based on lies.

Last edited:
A pissed off poodle could take over the world if their only opposition was snowflakes like you.
You're a tough guy, aren't you? What do you measure you toughness in, the number of Big Macs and bottles of Colla you can consume in one go?

You're a tough guy, aren't you? What do you measure you toughness in, the number of Big Macs and bottles of Colla you can consume in one go?

Oh fuck off, gimp; your hippie shit is even lamer than his. Russians are no peaceniks and neither are commies. We all know who invaded who here, dumbass. Your 'tough guys' are losing.

Forum List

Back