Russia Has Dive-Bombed Ukraine

Anton, being an American from the other half I mentioned earlier you gotta have some weird peculiarity yourself, not as weird as sleeping with the fishes as Troy McClure from the Simpsons was but, say, with dogs maybe? Why don't they proclaim you the Enemy of the people then? Because you're lying all the time and that's alright with the system. It's based on lies.
:wtf:...are you on drugs?

There is nothing coherent or constructive to respond to here.

Anton, being an American from the other half I mentioned earlier you gotta have some weird peculiarity yourself, not as weird as sleeping with the fishes as Troy McClure from the Simpsons was but, say, with dogs maybe? Why don't they proclaim you the Enemy of the people then? Because you're lying all the time and that's alright with the system. It's based on lies.
He claims to be a Russian living in the US,

Every time a decent man says the truth he's soliciting someone all of a sudden, yet George Floyd for example is a saint. How come?
Elon Musk squeaks a word of wisdom and a second later he's under investigation of some kind, he shuts up and he's free to go.
What do you call that thing you're so proud of, freedom of speech, right?
It's called "extortion" and is sadly the basis of the American system.

Yet Putin intends to conquer the world!!!!

Lol.

Putin has been very clear that he wants to recreate the Soviet Union.

1666106128930.png

Chickenhawks love war. The sight of dead babies turns them on.

You're confusing chickenhawks with abortion ghouls.

I heard that the Nazi democrat party was going to change their mascot from the donkey to a dead baby - to better reflect their values..

Could this actually be the start of World War III? I seriously hope and pray that it isn't.

It was Obama that gave Iran that drone tech by not hitting the kill switch on one of ours that landed in their territory. He had the option, and just let them have it instead of destroying the drone.

Very hard to find on the internet, but here it is:

Last edited:
How do you so called “liberals” feel about having the same exact foreign policy as John Bolton?

Every time a decent man says the truth he's soliciting someone all of a sudden, yet George Floyd for example is a saint. How come?
Elon Musk squeaks a word of wisdom and a second later he's under investigation of some kind, he shuts up and he's free to go.
I did some research. He was caught TWICE!

Yes Alex, FREEDOM OF SPEECH, not freedom to sexually harass people and solicit minors.

Freedom of speech that guarantees that we have actual REAL POLITICAL OPPOSITION, REAL DESCENT, REAL DIVERSITY OF MEDIA.

I'll put the current contrast betwen Russia and developed democracies: We are free, you are brainwashed slaves.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back