Russia Has Dive-Bombed Ukraine

But the question is, how many need to hit us to end our country? Let's say out of 1000 warheads on ICBMS half don't work. 500. Let's say of those, half get shot down by the Ageis missile defense system. That still means 250 nuclear warheads 50 times more powerful than Nagasaki would hit our country. That would also end life in this country as we know it. It would contaminate our water, food supply and kill half of our residents all in 30 minutes.

You wanna bank this countries future on guesses of how good our missile defense system is and how good Russia's stuff us? It doesn't take thousands to end our country. A dozen would pretty much bring us to our knees. 250 would end us.

Do I think a rational Putin would use nuclear weapons against us? No. But we're not dealing with a rational Putin.
Now you are creating a system that doesn't exist yet for defense against ICBMs?

What kind of drugs are you taking?

Read the article under "deployment."

The U.S., Romania and Poland have deployed the land based Aegis BMD. A site in Deveselu, Romania is operational since 2016, while a site at Redzikowo, Poland will become operational in 2022

As of October 2017, there were 5 Ticonderoga-class cruisers and 28 Arleigh Burke class destroyers (DDGs 51–78) of the US Navy's Arleigh Burke-class destroyers equipped with BMD in the U.S. Navy. Of the 33 ships, 17 are assigned to the Pacific Fleet and 16 to the Atlantic Fleet.[40]

USS Carney (DDG-64), USS Ross (DDG-71), and USS Donald Cook (DDG-75) were upgraded in fiscal year 2012, while USS Cole (DDG-67), USS McFaul (DDG-74) and USS Porter (DDG-78) were upgraded in fiscal year 2013.

Are you going to admit you don't know WTF you're talking about or will you keep pretending to be smart?

Why do you think it will be a 'world war'? Russia is a small crappy little shithole with delusions of grandeur. The Ukranians chased them out with no regular army and 10 Himars.
With the number of nuclear warheads that Russia is sportin' and a dictator that is stressed out with the appearance
of losing, it could turn into a very nasty global conflict.

But the question is, how many need to hit us to end our country? Let's say out of 1000 warheads on ICBMS half don't work. 500. Let's say of those, half get shot down by the Ageis missile defense system. That still means 250 nuclear warheads 50 times more powerful than Nagasaki would hit our country. That would also end life in this country as we know it. It would contaminate our water, food supply and kill half of our residents all in 30 minutes.

You wanna bank this countries future on guesses of how good our missile defense system is and how good Russia's stuff us? It doesn't take thousands to end our country. A dozen would pretty much bring us to our knees. 250 would end us.

Do I think a rational Putin would use nuclear weapons against us? No. But we're not dealing with a rational Putin.

Our future already depends on "Mutually Assured Destruction." With Russia a lot more assured of being destroyed.

Read the article under "deployment."

The U.S., Romania and Poland have deployed the land based Aegis BMD. A site in Deveselu, Romania is operational since 2016, while a site at Redzikowo, Poland will become operational in 2022

As of October 2017, there were 5 Ticonderoga-class cruisers and 28 Arleigh Burke class destroyers (DDGs 51–78) of the US Navy's Arleigh Burke-class destroyers equipped with BMD in the U.S. Navy. Of the 33 ships, 17 are assigned to the Pacific Fleet and 16 to the Atlantic Fleet.[40]

USS Carney (DDG-64), USS Ross (DDG-71), and USS Donald Cook (DDG-75) were upgraded in fiscal year 2012, while USS Cole (DDG-67), USS McFaul (DDG-74) and USS Porter (DDG-78) were upgraded in fiscal year 2013.

Are you going to admit you don't know WTF you're talking about or will you keep pretending to be smart?
Yeah, that works great considering ICBMs from Russia fly over the North Pole you stupid shithead!

There is no such thing as SDI anymore. Have a nice day!

{
isten to what the director of the US Missile Defense Agency (MDA), Lt. Gen. Sam Greaves, just said at the Space & Missile Defense Symposium in Huntsville, Alabama: “We absolutely believe that the currently deployed ballistic missile defense system can meet today’s threat.”

WASHINGTON, DC - AUGUST 3: (AFP OUT) U.S. President Donald J. Trump listens during a Department of Veterans Affairs announcement of a new program using video and software technology to provide medical care to veterans at The White House August 3, 2017 in Washington, DC.  (Photo by Chris Kleponis/Pool/Getty Images)

VIDEO
Trump unleashes tweetstorm on range of targets

And Greaves made it clear he has the data to back it all up. “We have done the analysis, we’ve built the systems, we’ve done the modeling simulation, and, oh by the way, we have done the testing,” he said.

This seems pretty declarative to me, so I’m going to take the general’s word for it. What’s disconcerting is that Trump – who likes to defer to military expertise – doesn’t appear willing to do so from his own MDA director.

Some will say that retweets aren’t endorsements and that just because the President retweeted it doesn’t mean he was making a policy determination.

It doesn’t matter that he hasn’t included a little “RT ≠ endorsement” tag on his profile. If Trump retweets something, it’s fair game for us to assume he wanted us to know about it and that he endorses it.

So the President of the United States doesn’t have confidence in our missile defenses. The general in charge of those same defenses does.}

AEGIS is NOT SDI you fucking moron!

So much for where is AEGIS is deployed huh? Had to abandon that argument when you were proven wholeheartedly wrong. But rather than say "Yes I wrong" you try to move the goalposts like a good Clinton donor and try to change the definition what "is" is.

You really are fucking stupid, wow.

"In 2019, space-based interceptor development resumed for the first time in 25 years with President Trump's signing of the National Defense Authorization Act."

So SDI doesn't exist, except that Trump signed the NDAA in 2019. OOOPS.

YOU BEEZ A DUMB FUCK.

You're a fucking moron. SDI is strategic defense initiative.

The Strategic Defense Initiative (SDI), derisively nicknamed the "Star Wars program", was a proposed missile defense system intended to protect the United States from attack by ballistic strategic nuclear weapons (intercontinental ballistic missiles and submarine-launched ballistic missiles). The concept was announced on March 23, 1983, by President Ronald Reagan,[1] a vocal critic of the doctrine of mutually assured destruction (MAD), which he described as a "suicide pact". Reagan called upon American scientists and engineers to develop a system that would render nuclear weapons obsolete.

THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT AEGIS is you fucking idiot. Aegis was born of the SDI. It's not space based, but its a BM defense system.

Last edited:
So much for where is AEGIS is deployed huh? Had to abandon that argument when you were proven wholeheartedly wrong. But rather than say "Yes I wrong" you try to move the goalposts like a good Clinton donor and try to change the definition what "is" is.

You really are fucking stupid, wow.

"In 2019, space-based interceptor development resumed for the first time in 25 years with President Trump's signing of the National Defense Authorization Act."

So SDI doesn't exist, except that Trump signed the NDAA in 2019. OOOPS.

YOU BEEZ A DUMB FUCK.

You're a fucking moron. SDI is strategic defense initiative.

The Strategic Defense Initiative (SDI), derisively nicknamed the "Star Wars program", was a proposed missile defense system intended to protect the United States from attack by ballistic strategic nuclear weapons (intercontinental ballistic missiles and submarine-launched ballistic missiles). The concept was announced on March 23, 1983, by President Ronald Reagan,[1] a vocal critic of the doctrine of mutually assured destruction (MAD), which he described as a "suicide pact". Reagan called upon American scientists and engineers to develop a system that would render nuclear weapons obsolete.

THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT AEGIS is you fucking idiot. Aegis was born of the SDI. It's not space based, but its a BM defense system.

AEGIS is born out of the ship-based missile system, you fucking moron! I was a naval officer and trained in that system and it's capabilities.

SDI officially ended in 1993, when the Clinton Administration redirected the efforts towards theatre ballistic missiles and renamed the agency the Ballistic Missile Defense Organization (BMDO).

{
  • Baikonur, a town close to the spaceport facility of the same name in Kazakhstan, which is rented and administered by Russia. Non-resident visitors will need pre-approval from the Russian authorities to visit both the town of Baikonur itself and the Cosmodrome. Note that said approval is completely separate from just having a Russian visa. Some tourism organisations in Kazakhstan provide services in organising trips to visit Baikonur and the museums contained there.}

You really are quite very ignorant...

Dumbass, what part of "rented and administered by Russia" do you not get?

Dudley is right, this is none of our business, but Biden was taking bribes from both sides, so we got sucked into it.

Of course he is because he's being told to. The government is currently holding alliances with a lot of communist countries right now and that's another thing that I'm worried about for a possible start to World War III.

No they aren't, that's just propaganda.

Well then how did that get started.

With the number of nuclear warheads that Russia is sportin' and a dictator that is stressed out with the appearance
of losing, it could turn into a very nasty global conflict.

Exactly! Like I said before though, I just seriously hope and pray to God that that doesn't happen.

True, except the hippies. How did you come up with this?

I don't think people appreciate the extent of brainwashing Alexander is subject to as a citizen of mother Russia.

Be kind to him and take baby steps when introducing him to reality, it's a harsh process.

Fuck off Warhawks

When the consequences of war come to your town, hold local democrats responsible.
They don't listen.

They can't as they are in a half trance state.

They are grain fed consumer sheep.

Raised on a steady diet of vicarious death and destruction.

When it comes I hope I live long enough to see the cold hard reality light up their fluoride riddle brains.

Well, the food lines should sober them up.

Those will come long before the tanks and bombs...and BIGGER Bombs.

I don't think people appreciate the extent of brainwashing Alexander is subject to in mother Russia.

Be kind to him and take baby steps when introducing him to reality, it's a harsh process.
Must be a new word you've learned today. What grade did they teach you to read? Was it the 10th?

Forum List

Back