Russia pissed at Trump/USA over Syria

All of this stinks to me. Assad has been killing his own people since the civil war started. Countless children have been dying. This is no secret. Trump all of a sudden taking interest in a people who he couldn't care less about and even banned them from entering our country. I'm not buying it. I feel like Trump attacked Syria to boost his own image.

And Putin pretending to be outrage is just that, pretending.

And the US in a short amount of time was able to find out which military base the chemical attack was launched from?

Assad should have been dealt with years ago. But this whole situation doesn't sit right with me.

All of this stinks to me. Assad has been killing his own people since the civil war started. Countless children have been dying. This is no secret. Trump all of a sudden taking interest in a people who he couldn't care less about and even banned them from entering our country. I'm not buying it. I feel like Trump attacked Syria to boost his own image.

And the US in a short amount of time was able to find out which military base the chemical attack was launched from?

Assad should have been dealt with years ago. But this whole situation doesn't sit right with me.

reread your post "trump all of a sudden....."??? he just became
president. What was he supposed to have done in 2016?. "In a short
amount of time was able to find...." well-----spy drones and satellite
are very useful. I do agree that a bullet should have found bashar's
brain long ago. That dog has not "set" well with me for years

I think Putin understands that the USA was forced to react somehow.

I hope no Russians were killed in the attack.

Trumps contradict his own statements on Syria prior to him being elected .

WETSU

We have a President with hairy balls. The world has been notified that there's a new sheriff in town and he has a pen and a pistol. No more sending troops into battle in a pink tutu.

You seem to think in 2 dimensions wheras reality is much more multifarious.

Trump was staunchly against war in Syria. He didn't even think taking out Assad was priority. If Trump ever cared about Syrians he wouldn't have banned them.

Trump along with his followers are hypocrites when it comes to Syria.

This is why the 'Russia wanted Trump to win' narative was so flawed in the first place. Putin walked all over 'dove' Obama and he was going to do the same with Hillary. All the same National Security people would be in place. Putin loved Hillary. Even the political left was predicting the foreign policy hawk posture of Trump.

None of the Russians wanting Trump stuff ever made any sense.

This is why the 'Russia wanted Trump to win' narative was so flawed in the first place. Putin walked all over 'dove' Obama and he was going to do the same with Hillary. All the same National Security people would be in place. Putin loved Hillary. Even the political left was predicting the foreign policy hawk posture of Trump.

Putin didn't anticipate the neocons getting their puppet strings attached to Trump in place of his own.

Putin didn't anticipate the neocons getting their puppet strings attached to Trump in place of his own.

Too complicated an explanation. The simpler answer is that the narative was invented to avoid total mental breakdown of the political left. (minus the Bernie faction, they had a viable excuse)

Trump was staunchly against war in Syria. He didn't even think taking out Assad was priority. If Trump ever cared about Syrians he wouldn't have banned them.

Trump along with his followers are hypocrites when it comes to Syria.

your analysis is childish----and transparent Baathist propaganda. Assad
murdered people in a place where he is opposed-----its a Baathist thing----
Saddam murdered Iraqi kurds and Iraqi Shiites What else is new?

Forum List

Back