🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Russia running out of tanks and missiles because....

I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact that this is happening again. 80 years later.

Imagine what it's like for elderly Ukrainians with memories of that time, and for their families.
Pootin is Hitler reincarnated. And those on this board that defend him are as bad as he is....scum....dirt.

Russia reportedly has 12K tanks which is twice as many as the US has.
If true I highly doubt the Ukraine has destroyed most of them.

Here is a Photog for your bedroom.
1649191756690.png

Another Pootin Lover....rooting for their "genius." I guess you have a picture of Pootin shirtless on his horse? Kinda excite you...does it?

I dont give a flying fuck about either one of them.
I just posted what I found on the internet and if true there is no way in hell that the ukraine has killed that many tanks.
Jesus!!! Why are you shitstains so eager to claim conservatives are for russia?
It has to be projection,nothing else makes sense....putin lover.

Ukraine doesn't have to destroy most of the russian tank fleet, only most of the ones deployed in the Ukraine invasion. Putin isn't going to decimate his defensive arsenal.

This is no different from the American "two front" DOD policy.

I dont give a flying fuck about either one of them.
I just posted what I found on the internet and if true there is no way in hell that the ukraine has killed that many tanks.
Jesus!!! Why are you shitstains so eager to claim conservatives are for russia?
It has to be projection,nothing else makes sense....putin lover.
You really need to calm down. Your family is concerned about your elevated blood pressure.

Ukraine doesn't have to destroy most of the russian tank fleet, only most of the ones deployed in the Ukraine invasion. Putin isn't going to decimate his defensive arsenal.

This is no different from the American "two front" DOD policy.

Do you really believe the ukraine can defeat russia?

Name calling is a sign of insecurity and size envy....

And trying to claim my family is concerned about my blood pressure is just fine?
You liberals are fuken dumb as a box of rocks.
Your family is concerned about your infatuation with sucking negro cock...all night long.

As I've already said.

I dont give a fuck about either country and the idea that the ukraine has destroyed almost 12k russian tanks is fucking ludacris.
Nobody said Ukraine destroyed 12,000 russian tanks. Instead that they've destroyed many of the Russian tanks in Ukraine.

It has 12K tank hulks. Tanks that aren't maintained and run regularly fall apart. Most or all of those tanks haven't been maintained because the people assigned to maintain them stole the money, and sold the fuel and spare parts on the black market.

Forum List

Back