🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Russia running out of tanks and missiles because....

And trying to claim my family is concerned about my blood pressure is just fine?
You liberals are fuken dumb as a box of rocks.
Your family is concerned about your infatuation with sucking negro cock...all night long.
SMH...have you graduated middle school yet?

It has 12K tank hulks. Tanks that aren't maintained and run regularly fall apart. Most or all of those tanks haven't been maintained because the people assigned to maintain them stole the money, and sold the fuel and spare parts on the black market.

That wouldnt surprise me in the least but it hasn't been proven by any stretch.

I didn't at first, I'm sure tending that way now. Especially in the long term, Russia might manage to conquer parts of Ukraine, but it will never be able to hold them.
We all thought it would be over in days. The Mighty Russian Army against the tiny nation of Ukraine. I guess after the Afghanistan Army folded like a deck of cards, we expected the same of the Ukrainians.

I have never seen such determination and grit. They are holding their own against the (snicker( mighty russian army. Even if Pootin prevails, he would have to leave hundreds of thousands of troop in Ukraine to hold it. He will lose eventually. What a waste...

So russia really doesnt want to take ukraine?
Putin seriously underestimated the forces needed to take Ukraine. He amassed a huge force on the Ukraine border, and is using most of them in his special military operation.
Putin thought he could take the country in just a matter of days with those forces, that Ukraine would surrender. Did not happen. And for Putin to have to call up additional Russian forces means he's losing the war.

Putin seriously underestimated the forces needed to take Ukraine. He amassed a huge force on the Ukraine border, and is using most of them in his special military operation.
Putin thought he could take the country in just a matter of days with those forces, that Ukraine would surrender. Did not happen. And for Putin to have to call up additional Russian forces means he's losing the war.

Maybe so but if he really wanted to take ukraine he easily could.

That wouldnt surprise me in the least but it hasn't been proven by any stretch.
Then you haven't been paying attention. The Russian submarine fleet was turned into rusting hulks because they couldn't keep them seaworthy. Years back Russia only had enough operational submarines to station one ballistic missile sub off the US coast at any time.

Maybe so but if he really wanted to take ukraine he easily could.
Putin has to have the hearts and minds of the Russians to support expanding the war in Ukraine. And with all the sanctions Russians are standing on long lines for things like sugar, like they used to in the old Soviet Union days.
I don't think the Russians will stand for sending more of their blood and treasure into Ukraine, when it's not in defense of mother Russia, but to support Putins dreams of recreating the past Soviet Union.

Putin has to have the hearts and minds of the Russians to support expanding the war in Ukraine. And with all the sanctions Russians are standing on long lines for things like sugar, like they used to in the old Soviet Union days.
I don't think the Russians will stand for sending more of their blood and treasure into Ukraine, when it's not in defense of mother Russia, but to support Putins dreams of recreating the past Soviet Union.

That could very well could be true.
Just as most Americans want nothing to do with war with russia.

And that is exactly what he is trying to do. He wants to go out in glory...instead he is going out as a failure.

Do you really believe that?
You can bet Russia knows everything the ukraine military is capable of just as we know what russia and china is capable of.

Forum List

Back