Russia simulate NUKING Europe with missiles hitting in 200 seconds and 'no survivors'

Russia may not be important to the West but the fact it has nuclear weapons is.
We have nuclear weapons too.

The Obama Administration developed a new generation of tactical nukes that have such high accuracy that they can land direct hits on Russia's military targets and take them out with low yields for minimal collateral damage.

They are the first "usable nukes" that are truly usable.

They've started rolling off the assembly lines too. It won't be long before we start stationing them in Europe.

Russia just isn't that important to the West.
I mentioned earlier that I'd post some articles about the new unmanned stealth bombers that we are building.

Here's an article showing that our new stealth bombers will be capable of unmanned operations:

Here's an article showing a Biden Air Force general saying we plan on building 145 of these new unmanned stealth bombers:

If Russia starts even a conventional war with NATO, our stealth bombers will range across Russia pummeling them without mercy until there are no targets left for us to bomb.

I mentioned earlier that I'd post some articles about the new unmanned stealth bombers that we are building.

Here's an article showing that our new stealth bombers will be capable of unmanned operations:

Here's an article showing a Biden Air Force general saying we plan on building 145 of these new unmanned stealth bombers:

If Russia starts even a conventional war with NATO, our stealth bombers will range across Russia pummeling them without mercy until there are no targets left for us to bomb.
This is the plane Trump said is invisible.

We have nuclear weapons too.
The Obama Administration developed a new generation of tactical nukes that have such high accuracy that they can land direct hits on Russia's military targets and take them out with low yields for minimal collateral damage.
They are the first "usable nukes" that are truly usable.

They've started rolling off the assembly lines too. It won't be long before we start stationing them in Europe.

We have better weapons. Is nuclear war what you want? I thought you were terrified of Iran.
No sane person wants nuclear war.

I am not terrified of Iran. However, I don’t want to see Iran develop nukes as Iran may use them on Israel or Israel may decide to launch a first strike against Iran. Such a war may start off small and spread rapidly.

1651456485795.jpeg

No sane person wants nuclear war.

I am not terrified of Iran. However, I don’t want to see Iran develop nukes as Iran may use them on Israel or Israel may decide to launch a first strike against Iran. Such a war may start off small and spread rapidly.

View attachment 639160

Iran will never attack Israel. That's Bibi's gimmick.

I wouldn't be so sure about that. Especially if they were allowed to develop an illegal nuclear deterrent.
Iran will never attack Israel. That's Bibi's gimmick.
What worries me to a degree is someonevcalled the 12th Imam.

By Bridget Johnson
Updated on January 15, 2020
Iran is a fervently Shiite Islamic Republic with a 98 percent Muslim population and 89 percent of those Muslims identifying as Shiite according to the CIA World Factbook. Twelver Shiism is the largest branch of Shiite Islam, with about 85 percent of Shiite adhering to the belief in the 12th Imam. Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini, the father of the Islamic Revolution in Iran, was a Twelver. So is the current Supreme Leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, and President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

Now, what does this mean? They believe that a series of Imams was appointed to carry on the Prophet Muhammad's message and that these Imam rank above all other prophets except for Muhammad himself. The 12th, Muhammad al-Mahdi, is believed by these Shiites to have been born in present-day Iraq in 869 and never to have died, only gone into hiding. Twelvers—not other Shiites or Sunni Muslims—believe that al-Mahdi will return as a messiah with Jesus to bring peace to the world and establish Islam as the ruling faith across the globe.

The apocalyptic catch? The Mahdi is expected to appear when the world is wracked by utter chaos and war. Many Sunnis also believe that the Mahdi will come in such a judgment day scenario, but believe that he has not been born yet.

The Twelver beliefs have raised concern in conjunction with Iran's steeped interest in furiously pressing forward with its nuclear program, combined with threats against Israel and the West. Critics of the Islamic Republic allege that Ahmadinejad and the Supreme Leader would even go so far as to hasten a nuclear showdown and cataclysmic strike—perhaps an attack on Israel and inevitable retaliation—to hasten the arrival of the 12th Imam. Ahmadinejad has even called for the reappearance of the 12th Imam from the podium of the United Nations General Assembly. During his speeches within Iran, Ahmadinejad has said that the main mission of the Islamic Revolution is to pave the way for the reappearance of the 12th Imam.

What worries me to a degree is someonevcalled the 12th Imam.

By Bridget Johnson
Updated on January 15, 2020
Iran is a fervently Shiite Islamic Republic with a 98 percent Muslim population and 89 percent of those Muslims identifying as Shiite according to the CIA World Factbook. Twelver Shiism is the largest branch of Shiite Islam, with about 85 percent of Shiite adhering to the belief in the 12th Imam. Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini, the father of the Islamic Revolution in Iran, was a Twelver. So is the current Supreme Leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, and President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

Now, what does this mean? They believe that a series of Imams was appointed to carry on the Prophet Muhammad's message and that these Imam rank above all other prophets except for Muhammad himself. The 12th, Muhammad al-Mahdi, is believed by these Shiites to have been born in present-day Iraq in 869 and never to have died, only gone into hiding. Twelvers—not other Shiites or Sunni Muslims—believe that al-Mahdi will return as a messiah with Jesus to bring peace to the world and establish Islam as the ruling faith across the globe.

The apocalyptic catch? The Mahdi is expected to appear when the world is wracked by utter chaos and war. Many Sunnis also believe that the Mahdi will come in such a judgment day scenario, but believe that he has not been born yet.

The Twelver beliefs have raised concern in conjunction with Iran's steeped interest in furiously pressing forward with its nuclear program, combined with threats against Israel and the West. Critics of the Islamic Republic allege that Ahmadinejad and the Supreme Leader would even go so far as to hasten a nuclear showdown and cataclysmic strike—perhaps an attack on Israel and inevitable retaliation—to hasten the arrival of the 12th Imam. Ahmadinejad has even called for the reappearance of the 12th Imam from the podium of the United Nations General Assembly. During his speeches within Iran, Ahmadinejad has said that the main mission of the Islamic Revolution is to pave the way for the reappearance of the 12th Imam.
The 12th Imam is like our futuristic Scofield heresies. Don't worry about it.

The 12th Imam is like our futuristic Scofield heresies. Don't worry about it.
Religious people often are very dedicated to their beliefs .Many Christians belief the “rapture” will come just before a nuclear exchange.

***snip***

My own studied and prayerfully considered opinion is that while threats (rumors) of war and even hostilities like we are witnessing from North Korea, Iran, and occasionally other volatile players around the world will continue, there will be no world-rending war this side of the Rapture of the church. When the church is taken into Heaven by Jesus Christ, madness upon planet earth will likely be more the norm, rather than the exception. We can already see that trend developing, even at this late hour as the Lord of Heaven slowly, measurably, takes His Mighty Hand off the affairs of rebellious mankind.

When the Holy Spirit removes and sin is allowed to run wild, the notion of Mutually Assured Destruction will no longer inhibit the thinking of power mad dictators.

Undoubtedly, it will be threatened, all-out, nuclear war that will bring the false man of peace to his earthly throne. Antichrist will supposedly have the answers to stop the coming holocaust. But, he, of course, will ultimately throw fuel on that conflagration.

The true Prince of Peace–the Lord Jesus Christ–will then ride to the rescue.

If enough people believe something is going to happen, they just might end up making it happen.

Religious people often are very dedicated to their beliefs .Many Christians belief the “rapture” will come just before a nuclear exchange.

If enough people believe something is going to happen, they just might end up making it happen.
Terry James is a charlatan.

***snip***

My own studied and prayerfully considered opinion is that while threats (rumors) of war and even hostilities like we are witnessing from North Korea, Iran, and occasionally other volatile players around the world will continue, there will be no world-rending war this side of the Rapture of the church. When the church is taken into Heaven by Jesus Christ, madness upon planet earth will likely be more the norm, rather than the exception. We can already see that trend developing, even at this late hour as the Lord of Heaven slowly, measurably, takes His Mighty Hand off the affairs of rebellious mankind.

When the Holy Spirit removes and sin is allowed to run wild, the notion of Mutually Assured Destruction will no longer inhibit the thinking of power mad dictators.

Undoubtedly, it will be threatened, all-out, nuclear war that will bring the false man of peace to his earthly throne. Antichrist will supposedly have the answers to stop the coming holocaust. But, he, of course, will ultimately throw fuel on that conflagration.

The true Prince of Peace–the Lord Jesus Christ–will then ride to the rescue.

The rapture is nonsense. It's ignorance of scripture. Jesus isn't going to rapture the church. It just means that those believers who die before the return of Jesus will go to heaven.

The rapture is nonsense. It's ignorance of scripture. Jesus isn't going to rapture the church. It just means that those believers who die before the return of Jesus will go to heaven.
I am not saying the rapture is real. I am saying that a lot of people feel the end of the world will occur soon and involve a nuclear war. Many hope for the rapture to occur soon and believe it will precede a nuclear war.

Obviously, if "conventional" war were to expand between Putin and the West, it wouldn't be long before any further resistance on his forces' part was reduced to skirmishing. Moscow could be taken if desired. The doubt in all this is the mental stability of the sociopath in the Kremlin.

The West should be happy dealing with a hesitant and western oriented coward like Putin, you moron.
Without Putin we would be already burned alive.
You're capable to read Russian papers as I know, so, more as 90% of troops demand more strong response to the West as Putin does.
Russian newspapers? I wouldn't recommend anyone to read Russian newspapers because they destroy a brain. But you can read all you want, because of your lack of the object concerned.

Europeans shall 'thank' their good-for-nothing corrupted stupid sexual deviant satanic communist 'politicians' who have did anything to instigate WWIII in Ukraine since 2014.
Who from 95% of trash siting in parliaments and president palaces is more skilled and suitable for offices as cleaning personal in ordinary grocery stores?
Now Europa is going to die and insane scum manufactures new 'sanctions' which Russia is laughing about.
Euro has already lost 20%, food shortages, crime sky rocketing, additional to that Russia asks to welcome their unstoppable nukes.
To survive Europeans shall begin to think for themselves and send their lunatic shit calling 'politicians' to insane asylums.
USA, Russia are laughing, only idiotic Europa is gonna lose both its industry and lives of its citizens.

Russian state TV has brazenly simulated how Vladimir Putin would launch a nuclear strike on three capital cities in Europe, declaring there would be 'no survivors', in response to comments made by the UK's Armed Forces Minister supporting Ukrainian strikes on Russian infrastructure.
Hosts on Channel One's 60 Minutes programme announced the cities of London, Paris and Berlin could be hit within 200 seconds of nuclear missiles being launched, as tensions ramp up amid the ongoing war in Ukraine.

57231741-10769957-image-a-6_1651305402274.jpg

57195195-10769957-Britain_s_Defence_Secretary_Ben_Wallace_said_that_the_Russian_pr-a-33_1651309395120.jpg
You think they've got any more functional nukes?

Forum List

Back