Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov says Hitler had Jewish blood

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

The one fact we can take from Lavrov's statement....If a Russian official's lips are moving...they are,in all livelihood, lying.

Lavrov's is making excuses for his boss....the murderer.

That's this guy, being fondled by Red Jen, right?

LOL

1651501752272.png

The one fact we can take from Lavrov's statement....If a Russian official's lips are moving...they are,in all livelihood, lying.

I thought that was a well-known fact. Other less well-known facts concern the early Jewish funding of the Nazi party and high-level Nazi visits with Zionists in Palestine.

He likely did probably from his Dad's side. Some researchers found a lot of his relatives and their offspring and did DNA testing. They found N. African Jewish ancestry.

I thought that was a well-known fact. Other less well-known facts concern the early Jewish funding of the Nazi party and high-level Nazi visits with Zionists in Palestine.
There are some writings from the late 1800's, from Euro Jews, basically stating they were hoping for mass uprisings against Jews to justify taking Israel for a safe haven. Nazis did deport hundreds of thousands of Jews to Israel.

View attachment 639314

Russia is the new Third Reich. You must choose a side. You're either with the U.S. and freedom, or with the new Nazis, and tyranny. There is no in between. You're either a fighter for freedom, or a collaborator with dictators.
It is unbelievable that many in the MAGA world are carrying Pootin's torch. Voters are noticing the crazies in the repub party.

So, basically, Lavrov said that it is the Jews who are guilty of crimes against the Jews. What is the problem?

one for sure Muscovites Taught Hitler how to killed the Jews and the Catholics

, then it was written at the beginning of the anti-Jewish pogroms in the Russian Empire, in which thousands of Jews were killed or fled the country. Many of the people whom De Michelis suspects of involvement in the forgery were directly responsible for inciting the pogroms.[6]

The Protocols of the Elders of Zion - Wikipedia

1651503413723.png

The theory that Hitler has some Jewish blood goes back to the 1920's and 1930's in an attempt to discredit him in the eyes of the German far right.

It was never proven, or even implied to beyond allegations, something about one of his grandmothers being a housekeeper for a Jewish family, and her possibility of a relationship with the head of that family.

It is unbelievable that many in the MAGA world are carrying Pootin's torch. Voters are noticing the crazies in the repub party.
You have this habit of opening a thread about the war, then shitting on your own thread by dragging your TDS into it.

All you accomplish is to undermine the support for Ukraine in the US. You try to make this war about US domestic politics, you aren't helping Ukraine one bit.

Leave the red/blue bullshit out of it. This is bigger than that.

You have this habit of opening a thread about the war, then shitting on your own thread by dragging your TDS into it.

All you accomplish is to undermine the support for Ukraine in the US. You try to make this war about US domestic politics, you aren't helping Ukraine one bit.

Leave the red/blue bullshit out of it. This is bigger than that.
You may be right, but you can't deny that the main part of American 'appeasement voices' belong to the MAGA people. I don't mean that all the Republicans are from MAGA movement.

And it happens to be that these MAGA people repeat Russian propaganda virtually word to word, at the same time being totally ignorant about all those events.

You think they can change their mind? I don't think so. The train has already left the station.

I thought it was common knowledge that Hitler was partially Jewish.

His Grandmother was a maid in a wealthy Jewish household who got pregnant without a husband. Though there's no proof, it was always assumed that the father was the Jewish man that she worked for.

The theory that Hitler has some Jewish blood goes back to the 1920's and 1930's in an attempt to discredit him in the eyes of the German far right.

It was never proven, or even implied to beyond allegations, something about one of his grandmothers being a housekeeper for a Jewish family, and her possibility of a relationship with the head of that family.

You just hate the idea that your beloved Fuhrer was Jewish, don't you?

You just hate the idea that your beloved Fuhrer was Jewish, don't you?

Show one post of mine that supports anything that idiot did.

I know history, that doesn't mean I am a fucking Nazi you freak.

The story was tenuous at best back in the 20's and 30's and has never been proven or even backed up with sufficient information to call it anything more than agitprop.

I thought it was common knowledge that Hitler was partially Jewish.

His Grandmother was a maid in a wealthy Jewish household who got pregnant without a husband. Though there's no proof, it was always assumed that the father was the Jewish man that she worked for.

It was alluded to, and dismissed.

I've read Rise and Fall of the 3rd Reich as well, and even Shirer didn't believe the story.

You may be right, but you can't deny that the main part of American 'appeasement voices' belong to the MAGA people. I don't mean that all the Republicans are from MAGA movement.

And it happens to be that these MAGA people repeat Russian propaganda virtually word to word, at the same time being totally ignorant about all those events.

You think they can change their mind? I don't think so. The train has already left the station.

You've got one of the DemoKKKrats' "Make the USSR Great Again" hats, too, don't you?

1651509457377.png

Forum List

Back