Russian general gets sniped

CDC reports to Biden not vice versa. The mask and vaccine mandates did more harm than good. Yes, I blame him. So now you're OK with the states controlling it. LOL

It was more secure than it is now (border). How do you not know this?

Of course we would. Raise the supply and prices go down. You really don't understand basic finance. WOW!
What I’m ok with makes no difference I’m speaking to the reality of the situation and the reality is that each state decided how to handle masking. Red state schools required masking. That’s a simple fact.

youbsaod the border was secure. It never was. It was getting worse when COVID hit… now a two year build up is causing a surge. Can’t Biden to more. Of course. He addressed it at his state of the union. How about an attaboy?!

you obviously don’t understand how oil/gas prices are set. It’s NOT simple supply and demand

What I’m ok with makes no difference I’m speaking to the reality of the situation and the reality is that each state decided how to handle masking. Red state schools required masking. That’s a simple fact.

youbsaod the border was secure. It never was. It was getting worse when COVID hit… now a two year build up is causing a surge. Can’t Biden to more. Of course. He addressed it at his state of the union. How about an attaboy?!

you obviously don’t understand how oil/gas prices are set. It’s NOT simple supply and demand
We are going in circles. You must live in a fantasy world. Wow.

Sure he does. He should have never agreed to mask and vaccine mandates. The hypocrisy was insane. People with no masks at the Super Bowl and kids going to school the next day in masks. Logic 101. Border way worse under him and he stupidly accused border agents of whipping illegals. Address these talking points. World issue...you're an idiot. All we have to do is lower the price of energy. Durrr....

Toddsterpatriot Nostra what am I missing?

Record low levels of illegals in 2020, record high levels in 2021.
Record high levels of inflation in 2021.
More COVID dead under Biden, with a vaccine, than under Trump without.
But nothing is Biden's fault.

He's a potato.

We are going in circles. You must live in a fantasy world. Wow.
What about my post is a fantasy? Did red states not require masking in schools? They did so for the same reasons Biden promoted masking… because that’s what medical experts recommended. Get over yourself and stop trying to politicize everything

What about my post is a fantasy? Did red states not require masking in schools? They did so for the same reasons Biden promoted masking… because that’s what medical experts recommended. Get over yourself and stop trying to politicize everything
Correct. Red states did not. You’re a potato head.

Why in the fuck would a General be, not only on the battlefield, but an active city that is controlled by the opponent? Wtf is this?
Russia troop moral is low--he's there to make sure that his troops don't run/defect...

If the reports about the number of troops surrendering, being captured, dying---PUTIN is quickly running out of his just 150,000 small poorly trained troops.

Soon more backup from around the world will volunteer to be in Eukraine as well.......better trained, better armed....

Last edited:
They eliminated it long before MA did. Correct?
To eliminate it they had to have had one, is that right?? So red states did have mask mandates. Why would they do that? What did schools do in red states under Trump? Shut down. How did that work out? Why would they do that?

To eliminate it they had to have had one, is that right?? So red states did have mask mandates. Why would they do that? What did schools do in red states under Trump? Shut down. How did that work out? Why would they do that?
All had em early but blue states kept them for way too long. They had em early cause they believed the CDC lies about how dangerous COVID19 was.

All had em early but blue states kept them for way too long. They had em early cause they believed the CDC lies about how dangerous COVID19 was.
Interesting. So at this point now do you consider the CDC discredited liars who shouldn’t not be trusted?

Correct. Until such time as leadership is replaced by unbiased professionals.
Haha, ok, whatever floats your boat.

but that’s never going to happen because it’s the government and the government can never be trusted.

Forum List

Back